Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) (27809 Views)

Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian and actress, Helen Paul is in a joyous mood at the moment as she bags doctorate degree on International Women’s Day, she was conferred with a doctorate degree by the Senate of the University of Lagos.

She took to her social media space to share the good news.

She wrote:

'Joy in my heart.
Thank you God Almighty
The Senate of University of Lagos confirmed the award of Ph.D in Theatre Arts to moi!!!!!! What a joy coming on International Women's Day 08/03/2019. Officially Dr Helen Paul�������
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/comedian-helen-paul-bags-doctorate-degree-university-of-lagos.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Mrop(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow

Fans Slam Comedian Helen Paul For Using Hijab for a skit with Wo song (photos, video) >> SEE PHOTOS AND WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by stephenwa(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations

16 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
What kinda make-up is that? undecided

23 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Liodins: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why she or pack paint full her face

9 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dry Helen = Dry jokes

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Story sounds sketchy....

Is it a honorary one or one she actually studied for..

Congratulations to her anyways...its a laudable achievement.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
My crush!
I love you, Dr. Helen Paul!
Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations!

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xs max
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
sexually-transmitted-degree(STD)

congrats anyway...not easy. At least using what u have to get what u want

achi

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by teresafaith: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
But this makeup nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Otunski: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congrats Dr Helen Paul.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Congratulations to her.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Raxxye:
My crush!
I live you, Helen Paul!
Congrats
na wa4dis ur spelling
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good cool
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by OkunrinOloro: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dry comedian who is always repeating the same outdated jokes she has been using for the past 20 years

[img]https://i./ZPO.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by HajiMT: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Very resourceful woman, the real MVP. Congrats madam
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by KubwaBoy: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Buhari, where is your certificate?

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by stalwart123(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin

Honorary Dr. Helen Paul.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atleast some people still value education cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations Dr Helen Paul

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations, she don mature well now, thanks to the carrier of the prick she dey chop.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by idowuswap: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
helen oluwatoyin paul.a yoruba wiman with pride not Igbo girlt that suck dog prick to feed thete mama emeka in dirty villaged

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by benson1411: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Story sounds sketchy....

Is it a honorary one or one she actually studied for..

Congratulations to her anyways...its a laudable achievement.
She studied for it sir...

6 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by olabayemiji(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congrats to her. It's not easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar / Oritsefemi: "All The Shows In 2017 Could Not Beat My Wedding" - Fans React / Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.