Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People (1056 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Princess4ng(f): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2018
Wife of Oyo State Governor, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, has appealed to people of the state, in case her husband’s administration has hurt them, one way or another, to forgive the government, noting that their (government) days are numbered and the administration will soon expired.
The governor’s wife stated this, over the weekend, during a bi-monthly prayer programme by women in the state called Women Intercessory Network (WIN) at Arcade Remembrance Ground, GRA, Agodi, in Ibadan.

Mrs. Ajimobi, while admonishing the people at the programme on importance of forgiveness as prerequisite for peace to reign in any society, said to have a new lease of life in the state, everyone must learn to forgive one another saying her family as number one in the state also need their forgiveness to able to end well in office.
She also admonished women on need to forgive their husbands as prerequisite for peace to reign in homes.

She said, “It is important for us in Oyo State to learn how to forgive one another especially in our homes which is the bedrock of the society as a way to ensure peace to reign.

“Women should be wives of virtue who will encourage their husbands to do well in their areas of endeavours instead of negative utterances that can provoke their husbands.

“Above all, women must learn how to be hard working and fulfill the biblical role of women’s creation as men’s helpers and not financial burden that will always give them problems.
“Also, women must learn to say positive things that can devoid ill luck to their families”, the Oyo State First Lady said.
Also in her sermon titled ‘a New Day’, Evangelist Toun Soetan of Trinity World Evangelical Ministry, spoke on need to forget evils of the past, saying rather women should learn how to take challenges that can lead to prosperity through hardworking and intelligent actions.

While reading from Isaiah 43 verse 18-19, Evang. Soetan said a new day does not come easy, but with a price.
She noted that if everyone one can take this requisite decision, things will turn good and reflect in lifestyle of a society at large.

She also harped on the need for faith while offering prayers to God, saying this will make God answer just as the faith of biblical woman with the issue of blood who was healed because she had faith in God.

https://sunnewsonline.com/please-forgive-my-husband-his-govt-ajimobis-wife-begs-oyo-people/

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Exwizard: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
May thunder fire both of you

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Metuh: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
APC constituted authority? grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by CoolOg: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Some mistakes that has been done can still be corrected or amended, so why begging? Do that then beg. Bring back millions of dollars in the foreign accounts too for the benefit of of Oyo State People.

Nonsense begging without change of heart
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Omeokachie: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is that how she prays to her god?

'forgive me if you feel I have wronged you'?

4 Likes

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by StillX10(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
she is assuming that her husband hurt the people but rright deep within she knows that he did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Are you guilty of something?....

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Cholls(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Exwizard:
May thunder fire both of you
my brother with this confidence can you send her a private message

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by python2gbera: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
An Igbo woman would rather appear being boastful than say a word this soothing . Reminds me of a certain wife of Innoson, who was rather unrepentantly boastful admist his husband's criminality.

-python2

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by MrImole: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by hisexcellency34: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ogun kee you and Mr Constituted Authority
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Kenekingisback: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Useless government grin

(1) (Reply)

Sexism In The Nigerian Constitution / Serving Nysc Member Found Unconscious In Lagos(photos) / Vote Buying : APC Leaders With ₦704,000 Arrested By Police In Iwo - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.