Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP (4657 Views)

More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria / Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Former President chief olusegun obasanjo
Returns back to PDP, Ask Coalition to Join The Party.
Former President, Chief Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo rejoins opposition People's Democratic Party (PDP), directs members of his ADC to follow him.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by countryfive: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
[center][/center] grin
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Jay5mie: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Chicagoesontop: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ghen Ghen ... If i were to be a staunch PDP Member i would have asked OBJ to go and bring his old membership card which he tore in 2014/15 and he must burn his APC membership card before we can accept him back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Owonaborn: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
Chicagoesontop:
Ghen Ghen ... If i were to be a staunch PDP Member i would have asked OBJ to go and bring his old membership card which he tore in 2014/15 and he must burn his APC membership card before we can accept him back.
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Owonaborn: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
What is the diff, Obasanjo that could not help Bankole and His Daughter Iyabo, retained their seats... Yeyenatu

5 Likes

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
where is your sauce and maybe pepper shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by adem30: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
[
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by adem30: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Chicagoesontop:

He was never an APC member

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
OP, Source

2 Likes

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by RALPHOW(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fake News

1 Like

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Owonaborn:
What is the diff, Obasanjo that could not help Bankole and His Daughter Iyabo, retained their seats... Yeyenatu

Yes but atleast he helped bubu and now he is refusing to help bubu again

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by strangest(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
If its true.. then expect ANDY UBAH and co to move back soon
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by parisha429: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
i agree obansajo should also tear his membership card.to proof solid coalition with PDP
adem30:

He was never an APC member
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by RealityShot: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
It won't change a thing.
#BuhariTill2023 #iStandWithBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by anonymuz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
RealityShot:
It won't change a thing.

#BuhariTill2023
#iStandWithBuhari
it will indeed change one thing which is the acclaimed CHANGE by apc and buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by mekonglobal(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
At this point, it will become a despicable act for anyone to come preach the word to me, that Nigerian Politicians have some kind of integrity in them.
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by StillX10(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
if he has APC membership card he should tear it in public just like he did the PDP's
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by HotMata: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Though this news doesn't have any validation or confirmation whats so ever but even if this is true lemme say that, this really shows how desperate the former president have become. Just in the bid of getting power again you've returned back to your very own vomit. Nigerians please shine your eyes very well and know those who you shouldn't vote for come 2019. God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by doxoxew: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

Get Professional Website Development GUARANTEED to impact on your Business/Brand/Organisation!

 1 Year Domain
 US-Based Hosting (No LIMIT to the bandwidth/space for your business Traffic)
 FREE SEO Implementation during development
 Logo
 I Month FREE Maintenance

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by united2020: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
PDP should not rejoice yet ,cos there maybe problem after their primary election [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by revolt(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obj fall my hand ....sompn he tore. Chaiii
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Emmyfem97(m): 1:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Source please?
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by Lawalatm: 2:25am On Aug 07, 2018
No sleep for a child that says his mother will not sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP by tomakint: 3:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Obasanjo must be closely watched in that party lest PDP kiss the canvas in 2019. Let the best candidate emerge at the primaries and not "negotiation"

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Can See Tomorrow - Yoruba Man (pic) / Are Igbos Political Lepers That They Cannot Aspire For PDP Presidential Slot / New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.