Stats: 3,152,585 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him (4660 Views)

Only PDP Candidates Are Spending New Naira Notes--El Rufai Cries Out / Buhari Govt Lied To Us About Burning N500, N1,000 Notes – El-rufai. / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Felabrity: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Earlier today, A twitter user @truthfully83 (an investigative journalist) exposed how El Rufai was closing banks in Kaduna for rejecting new naira notes

I can confirm to you that, the governor of Kaduna State @elrufai has revoked the C of Os of all banks in the State, outside Jaiz Bank, which i can't confirm her status, over CBN naira redesign policy.
The walls of banks are marked X red, by KAPSUDA, with bulldozers, positioned.

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1627578616950231040?t=evRxLKBVtMPoR5Uu64qTwA&s=19

Then El Rufai, who was supposed to be busy governing his state quickly rush to twitter, to deny the claims and attack the twitter user, via his official Twitter handle, daring him to bring evidence (which he later did)

This was El Rufai reply:
Cursed, congenital liars like you use social media anonymity everyday to incite and acquire likes!!

May your evil intentions translate back into your life experiences now and forever.

Why not show the pictures of the bank buildings and the bulldozers?

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1627711948237176859?t=uBcrIv5M4iUCc5CqP3mitw&s=19

In less than 1 hour later, the twitter user shared photos of the banks that were marked, to be demolished.

Mallam @elrufai, what was your secret threat & directive towards these bank buildings today, that would have happened to them, if not for my alarm.
You wanted to use other reasons through KASUPDA, to act. While the true story is your annoyance with the naira redesign policy.

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1627756786315919360?t=XQAA7b5ehG9n7UJ9fpKM_w&s=19

Although the dates in the buildings don't correlate (2022) but I am sure it was intentionally done to deceive people

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Felabrity: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
This short man is alwys on the media for wrong reasons

24 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Cherys(f): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
That particular twitter page has always exposed the ills of this government and some private establishments that are against Nigerians. A lot of people who have gotten justice owe their gratitude to them. May God bless whoever is behind it.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Short devil

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by queenolofofo(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pressure ti wa ooo
Serious Pressure paa pa

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Novarisammy2: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
if El rufai was forthright with defending those killed in southern Kaduna with the way he is going about this naira issue, some of those dead now would have been alive

56 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by press9jatv: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Elrufai is a clueless devil agent to disrupt Nigeria election

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by PrinceOfLagos: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
This APC man El Rufai is clearly a wicked man

He's Evil

Just imagine

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Felabrity: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Novarisammy2:
if El rufai was forthright with defending those killed in southern Kaduna with the way he is going about this naira issue, some of those dead now would have been alive
the short devil never SAID, not a single word regarding the issue

He never visited the family of the deceased, or compensated them

25 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Omihanifa: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
But the markings shows September 2022. This was long before this problem started. Moreover the paint don't even look fresh and there no how the marking would have been done today and backdated without anybody snapping or videoing them.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
LiIKES for OBI

SHARES for OBI

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Viscuz: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Elrufai and his tribalistic son should be arrested and shot

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
hell rufai
Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by PrinceOfLagos: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omihanifa:
But the markings shows 2022.
Maybe it's a mistake on the part of the person that marked the buildings

He mistakenly wrote 2022 instead of 2023

El rufai is evil

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Miracood2:
LiIKES for OBI

SHARES for OBI
we are BATified

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Yaribanzaonic: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Agbado zombies have abandoned thread.

They cant defend El Rufai, because they now know he is a snitch...

Agbado come and defend your shining light for northern votes.

useless miscreants can never be trusted...

Thiefnubuu ti lu le...

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by jetguy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
hell-Fire or is it Rufai...
Just dey play
Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Midehi3(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
I can't just stop laughing cheesy may God continue to expose them

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by GuyWise101(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just imagine el-rufai as minister of works in thiefnibu government 😳 he will use his power and destroy percieved enemies businesses

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Adaisback(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
In saner climes, this midget should be in prison with his friend Nnamdi Kanu both are terrorists
Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by MrColdsweat: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
This shameless satan is nursing ambition to rule this country.

Nigerians don suffer.
Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by inoki247: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
LoL how come the date no tally...

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by RemiTinubu(f): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
ElRufai is a criminal
thunder fire him and my husband Tinubu

I love Dino maleye ♥️ ♥️
Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by MadamExcellency: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
See how Elrufia backdated the notice to 2022.

An evil conman

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by inoki247: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

El rufai is evil

You this boy you sabi twist everything to ur own narrative if dere is mistake on the Year what happens to the days and month did dey make mistake with that also...

The days show on the 5th of September so how them take resemble any date wey we don use this year....

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Asgard13: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
I miss KD..

Rest on Lyn..
Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Novarisammy2: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Felabrity:
the short devil never SAID, I really SAID a word regarding the issue

He never visited the family of the deceased, or compensated them

in a sane society El rufai should have been questioned pertaining to his fierce opposition of the new naira policy
Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by MadamExcellency: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
inoki247:

You this boy you sabi twist everything to ur own narrative if dere is mistake on the Year what happens to the days and month did dey make mistake with that also...

The days show on the 5th of September so how them take resemble any date wey we don use this year....

That was a deliberate back dating.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by NaijaCowFarm: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
The youth will overthrow the hegemonic thieves like El-Rufai, mallam FAILURE!

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by inoki247: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

That was a deliberate back dating.

Do you live in KD let people in KD come out and tell us it was back dated no dey sit online nd make things up...

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by Acedude: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

El rufai is evil

He mistakenly wrote 2022 instead of 2023?? I have seen stupid people, but you here took it another level. How low can you go again?. You see the markings are clearly indicated September and October 2022, yet you say it’s a mistake, I have not seen a person this foolish all my life. Let me guess you are obedient. You folks will be the undoing of Obi’s ambition. I can’t imagine how depressed you will be when it turns out your messiah losses woefully on Saturday. Good riddance.

Re: New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him by ThatFairGuy1: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
05-09-2022 is when please angry

A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing / Court Nullifies Removal Of Ndi Okereke-Onyuike, Awards Her N500m / Groups Demand Okonjo-iweala’s Sack For N2.7bn Subsidy Fraud