Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In (478 Views)

Can You Entrust Your Hard Earned Money To Your Preferred Presidential Candidate? / The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / I Can Never Entrust Atiku With My Wallet Let Alone The Country's Finances -OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by Kclique: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
If the following top politicians we have in Nigeria were to open a Bank today, which of the Banks would you entrust your money into?

Buhari Bank
Atiku Bank
Godswill Akpabio Bank
Tambuwal Bank
Obasanjo Bank
Tinubu Bank
IBB Bank
Kwankwaso Bank
Saraki Bank
Lamido Bank
Shekarau Bank
Wike Bank
Donald Duke Bank

Be sincere, whose bank would you fix-deposit your money?
Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by adontcare(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
None of d above
Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by Betakeshi: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by SternProphet: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari bank
Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
GEJ's bank or any he suggests.. am sure of growth and return on investment including sound financial advisory aswell.

Buhari would borrow my money, buy bike for yusuf while lai tells me stories of how my money is growing but i cant withdraw it now because it has grown beyond cash, if i protest for my money, burutai and Idris would be released on me..

3 Likes

Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by FarahAideed: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nonsense Choose the person you will make the Managing Director of your company

Buhari
Atiku
Godswill Akpabio
Tambuwal
Obasanjo
Tinubu
IBB
Kwankwaso
Saraki
Lamido
Shekarau
Wike
Donald Duke
Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by FarahAideed: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari will use all the Banks deposits to fund herdsmen and Islamic terrorist and rename the the bank Islamic bank where he will employ only Muslims and Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by Butterflyle0: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nonsense Choose the person you will make the Managing Director of your company

Buhari
Atiku
Godswill Akpabio
Tambuwal
Obasanjo
Tinubu
IBB
Kwankwaso
Saraki
Lamido
Shekarau
Wike
Donald Duke

Still Buhari because there would be accountability and blockage of leakages created by thieves and looters of the company before he was appointed.

1 Like

Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by FarahAideed: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Still Buhari because there would be accountability and blockage of leakages created by thieves and looters of the company before he was appointed.

Lies that company will be visionless and so unproductive it will shut down in a year

2 Likes

Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by omowolewa: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari, at least no withdrawal slip, ATM, or Internet banking.
But you get your your monthly balance.

1 Like

Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by Butterflyle0: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

Lies that company will be visionless and so unproductive it will shut down in a year

A company that was already shut down for 16yrs. Why do you think they needed a new MD?

If the past MD did well then why the search for a new MD to begin with?

Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Choose The Person's Bank You Would Entrust Your Money In by stcool(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kclique:
If the following top politicians we have in Nigeria were to open a Bank today, which of the Banks would you entrust your money into?

Buhari Bank
Atiku Bank
Godswill Akpabio Bank
Tambuwal Bank
Obasanjo Bank
Tinubu Bank
IBB Bank
Kwankwaso Bank
Saraki Bank
Lamido Bank
Shekarau Bank
Wike Bank
Donald Duke Bank

Be sincere, whose bank would you fix-deposit your money?

You are a very foolish person...Na so your brain reach!

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Need A Senate? / See What Is Likely To Prevent Buhari's 2019 Presidential Bid / Savagery On A Principality Level: Nigerians Are Not Smiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.