Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! (6613 Views)

Super Story Line--sugar Mummy / David Cook Returns To 'american Idol,' Performs 'the Last Goodbye' / David Cook: American Idol Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by chealbaby: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
the Guaranty Trust Bank advert , with that lady on the field of play we do not need those tired legs again.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by skyndyp(f): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2010
I don't know what you guys are talking about bc i don't have a tv embarassed cry angry sad
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by kehneah: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2010
ther's this advert i saw abt a guy who came back home to nigeria, but after eating this girl';s food was contemplating whether to go back or not, i'v 4gottn the owners of the advert, it was good too
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by legba1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
@iGWE am not taken aback by your ascertion,those of us in abuja and lagos know better,not some one like you who stay back in their kingdom in some God know where,may be close to the amazon jungle tucked away from civilisation.bros grow up or better still come to town.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by bamac(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
@cvibe.y wil u mention leonart as an advert,i hate it wit passion cos it lacks originality,it is not suppose to be played on air nd i feel ashamed any time i see it on hitv,i doubt if it is a nigerian product. I luv dt tomato advert,it also kips me saying my mum is d best kuk n d world.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Igwe9(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2010
cheesy lol @legba1

I don't wanna do this, but here we go with a simple analogy - have you ever come to like a song you always heard being played before just because your favorite radio or T.V DJ or VJ spoke some interesting things about the song just before he/she hit the play button.

anyway, the advert wasn't meant for everybody which includes you even when not everybody in Abuja and Lagos has heard about it before smiley
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by oge4real(f): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
I love this pomo ad, especially how the boy stresses he word "bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeest". grin grin
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by mamagee3(f): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Why do Nigerian adverts come up with such ridiculous lines? undecided

We all know every child would say his mother is the best cook in the world.

Pomo Tomato or not, it wouldn't change anything.

And to think it was a Tomato commercial. undecided
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Kave(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
and he quietly told the lil porpee, (puppy) , my mummy!, is the best cook in the world>, lol
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Meklex(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
That mtn fastlink advert is funny. That pretty lady dey do Acrobatics 4 office
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by desthan(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
I love the NNPC advert too . . . . especially when jago argued that he cut oil pipe line and not vandalize it grin, very funny. . . . the for concept, i like lucozade advert. . . .the colours and all that, kinda kool cool.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by obxddon(m): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2010
The best for me so far is the MTN adverts, where a man and his son from England where about to watch a match and were singing, only for them to get to the elevator and meet the germans there!!!! Nice concept
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2010
True talk! For this entire world, my mama soup na im sweet pass.  smiley
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by shilling(f): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2010
Pomo Tomatoes or whatever it is, is a catchy name!!
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by desthan(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2010
obxddon:

The best for me so far is the MTN adverts, where a man and his son from England where about to watch a match and were singing, only for them to get to the elevator and meet the germans there!!!! Nice concept

oh yeah. . . . . how could i forget that one ''Two world wars and one world cup, England, England, Two world wars and one world Cup, England all the way. . . thats right my son, we are gonna beat them again'' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, until they got to the elevator, that really cracked me up grin.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Ormania(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2010
Kai i love that "My mum is the best cook in da world" add grin grin grin. Especialy da part when he finaly tell the wole world that his mum is the best cook! is so lovly! I dont like that much da MTN e-presence, blabla, is mere exageration. grin
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by dmasterchief: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2010
The Pomo paste advert,as far as am concerned, made a whole lot of sense.But that of the mtn e-presence didnt really feel it.Reason, they trying to potray some kind of important multinational,with no real dress code,some came to meeting without ties,some wore suit etc. it was just, i reserve my comment and am sure they spent a lot of money.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by cooltobex(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ads can add to a products sales volume. With this advert by Pomo Tomato Paste, kids will go "Mum, buy that that my mummy is the best cook in the world tomato paste". And this will result to improved sales and more profit.
The advert is really original. That's all!
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by damilola15: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2010
wow, I guess I'm the only one who changes channel when that pomo ad comes on.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by desthan(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
damilola15:

wow, I guess I'm the only one who changes channel when that pomo ad comes on.

my broda, not only you. . . . funny enuf i don't even notice it undecided
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Igwe9(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
This only reason i don't feel the pomo advert is just that it takes more than a tomato paste to be a good cook, moreover banga soup does it for moi. smiley
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by 5p1naz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
yea the best cook commercial is off da hook,
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by desthan(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
infact i just noticed the commercial for the first time. . . . . . kini big deal sef undecided
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by oneluvb55(f): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2010
i prefer gino and tasty tom
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by wazobiang: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2010
i prefer indomie to your mums food.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by damilola15: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2010
wazobia-ng:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2010
WOW, NEVER THOT THIS POST WAS GONNA GENERATE MUCH MUCH INTEREST WHEN I POSTED, I THINK I LIKE D ONE GOAL ADVERT ALSO, FOR ME

THE MTN ADVERT APPEARS FAKE(MY INNATE FEELINGS ABOUT IT), ALL THE GUYS LOOK TOO ARTIFICIAL, FOR A WORK ENVIRONMENT.

IN POMO THE KID DROVE HOME THE MESSAGE SO NATURALLY .

SO FOR ME I STILL GO FOR- POMO AND I SAY --MY MUMMY IS THE BEEEEEEEEEEEST COOK IN THE WORLD!!!
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
geez, indomie ad? i think thats the worst advert so far. check out my comment in a new post on this same section.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
wazobia-ng:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
how can indomie stand beside my mums food prepared with pomo tomato paste? how? with that envious looking boy beside that girl, the pomo advert guys tried,in that they were able to stimulate our food appeal. those in advertising will get my flow, kudos and again i say my mummy is the beeeeeeessssssssst cook in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Movies From Netnaija / Now At 50, I Want A First Degree–patrick Doyle / BBA 2013 The Chase: Zimbabwe Things! The Infamous Big Brother Africa Pokello Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.