Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP (31518 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by codesport(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
K
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by donnie(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
edupedia:

...go and restructure your mind first... Restructuring will not be through machines... No system will sort without restructuring the mind....

How will you know when my mind is finally restructured?
Keep believing those lies the political elite sell to you. Abi you are among those benefiting from this failed system?

RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY and you won't hear of political killings for juicy Abuja jobs anymore. It will be "what you sow as a region, you reap".

1 Like

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by fancifulasuquo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
[b][/b]a once great teacher will soon become a student
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Kingspin(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
When you defect against the people
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by freetheking: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
If you carry broom, all your sins are forgiven.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by frankwyte: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
You guys have hanging and banking on this news for 4days consecutively, and he hasn't yet announce his defection. Let him try his lock in South South state. Dem no dey tell mad man say rain dey fall. The news of the deputy governor whom APC said to be wooing has come to the public to denounce it which is on vanguard. Dem no dey tell man! Akpabio I like your courage abeg try am..
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Djinja: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
The defection of a formidable politician like Akpabio will unsettle any party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by tallestcash: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Acting President Osinbajo is playing good leadership and very active role in absence of PMB and all his efforts so far have brought positive results for the party and for the progress of Nigeria
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
ibadanfinest:
Akpabio Baba oni Baba. He knows its cheaper to Join Apc than to hire SANs to defend him. Efcc will now find him not guilty.
its not about efcc, he agreed with udom to seal up all loopholes and descrepancies. He is loosing grip on his authority and power over that state. Secondly have you forgetten there was a time he went underground to join forces to oust gej in order to av d vp ticket?

He is lusting for the seat of saraki. No humilty, full of guts, prideful, boasting and very diabolic. His way of politics is similar to the drug barons. But he is a cheerful giver.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by selemempe: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:
Anything to bring the Senate presidency to the south count me in. PDP, APC na same people.
How if I waste my energy and time voting for Emmanuel in PDP only for him to jump to APC the next day? Doesn't make sense.
So I root for Senate presidency back to the south where it rightfully belong. Wether PDP or APC who cares?
preach bro
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Adeyinka123: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
APC is gradually possessing the Niger Delta. Akpabio is like an idol in Akwa Ibom. Kudos to APC. Akpabio and Akwa Ibom is a BIG CATCH!! Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Patosky4U: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
something is telling me that this akpabio of a guy move is not normal, i think he is sent by PDP, maybe this is saraki hand work because i no trust that guy at all
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by hmuhammad(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Na lie...

If akpabio is from north it would have been a different ball game but from south....he won't do much abeg....

He is a goner.
so you thought tambuwal that defected means anything to we northerners? Didn't you see how a northern senator was stoned because he decamped to PDP?

Guy no put your dirty mouth for northern politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by hmuhammad(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Patosky4U:
something is telling me that this akpabio of a guy move is not normal, i think he is sent by PDP, maybe this is saraki hand work because i no trust that guy at all
sent to do what in APC, Buhari needs only 25% from those region. As for north, no politician can challenge him here. Buhari is like Danfodio, Balewa, Ahmadu Bello.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Seun!! Seun!! Seun!!

So na only Akpabio and defection news we go read for this month??

If I catch you and your mods hen.

Because this is the biggest news since Ad merged with CPC, This is bigger than Saraki defecting and very likely game over 2019 for PDP before they even start.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by bimgo: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio na real goner for live, he will die politically, chai chai chai Akpabio abi ki lonje Herdsmen Akpabio
Juliusmalema:
Na lie...

If akpabio is from north it would have been a different ball game but from south....he won't do much abeg....

He is a goner.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
hmuhammad:
so you thought tambuwal that defected means anything to we northerners? Didn't you see how a northern senator was stoned because he decamped to PDP?

Guy no put your dirty mouth for northern politics

See hausa fulani dey talk dirty mouth....lolzzzz

Tambuwal has colonized sokoto state....QED

Argue with late prophet mohammed not me...

Is only a potential terrorist that will vote a terrorist like buhari come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by FBIL: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oh my gawd, Akpabio's political career is finished. Those Commissioners will be replaced with hungry men who can Kill to remain relevant and they will be given the money for that. That place is not SW or North. This is how Liyel Imoke, Orji Uzor Kalu, Chimaroke Nnamani etc.lost relevance.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Reference(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Though I am totally against defections but I think it is important that the political space is broadened by serious competition amongst political heavyweights. It is good for the people of Akwa Ibom. The incumbent governor will have no option than to turn to the people who may not have elected him to serve them as democracy should work rather than serve an individual called political godfather.

All other states governed like monarchies or autocracies such as those of the delta, states of the southwest and especially Kwara state should prove democracy works for the people alone and can bring genuine dividends by broadening the political space.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by inyenejo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
AKPABIO IS TOTALLY ON HIS OWN ,TERRORISTS PARTY ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE IN AKWA IBOM ,ABASI IBOM EYONG AWOD BUHARI YE APC.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Antipob777(f): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Every sane man who knows about Nigerian politics will know that with Federal might Akpabio will deliver Akwa ibom state.

I only pity those shouting that south south is PDP.

Let's wait till 2019 and our eyes will clear.

Mbok
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by senatordave1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
inyenejo:
AKPABIO IS TOTALLY ON HIS OWN ,TERRORISTS PARTY ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE IN AKWA IBOM ,ABASI IBOM EYONG AWOD BUHARI YE APC.
But pdp no get terrorists?
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Corrinthians(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tonyebarcanista, are you seeing this? wink
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by hmuhammad(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

See hausa fulani dey talk dirty mouth....lolzzzz

Tambuwal has colonized sokoto state....QED

Argue with late prophet mohammed not me...

Is only a potential terrorist that will vote a terrorist like buhari come 2019.
hypocrite, e go de una like film. Buhari will win and there is nothing your grandfather and nnamdi cownu grandfather will do.... you will just sit in your village, type rubbish about north when you know nothing about the region.... useless miscreant
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
hmuhammad:
hypocrite, e go de una like film. Buhari will win and there is nothing your grandfather and nnamdi cownu grandfather will do.... you will just sit I your village, type rubbish about north when you know nothing about the region.... useless miscreant

I will descend so low arguing with u....is like attaching some privilege to u......

I have more important things to do and other people to engage in a valid chat...not u.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Ubty: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ranks007:
its not about efcc, he agreed with udom to seal up all loopholes and descrepancies. He is loosing grip on his authority and power over that state. Secondly have you forgetten there was a time he went underground to join forces to oust gej in order to av d vp ticket?

He is lusting for the seat of saraki. No humilty, full of guts, prideful, boasting and very diabolic. His way of politics is similar to the drug barons. But he is a cheerful giver.
Been reading ur stuffs. You seem to know what u r saying.. folks that don't know won't understand
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Enice(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Na lie...

He is a goner.
hehehehehehe! When PMB wins the presidential election in 2019. The domino effect would be massive as most states don't want to be in opposition for too long. This is what the electoral reforms was fighting against.
So you see, udom is only playing with a snake. It will soon bite him.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Enice:
hehehehehehe! When PMB wins the presidential election in 2019. The domino effect would be massive as most states don't want to be in opposition for too long. This is what the electoral reforms was fighting against.
So you see, udom is only playing with a snake. It will soon bite him.

OK have a nice day.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by hmuhammad(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I will descend so low arguing with u....is like attaching some privilege to u......

I have more important things to do and other people to engage in a valid chat...not u.
bigot
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tonyebarcanista, are you seeing this? wink
No Shaking because Udom will be reelected

1 Like

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
hmuhammad:
bigot

By the time u realise we don't have anything in common....and no love.....at all.....then u have to leave me alone and argue with ur fellow hausa fulani...
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by VULCAN(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
How exactly does your life improve if the Senate President is from the south?

Has the average northerner enjoyed anything due to Saraki's Presidency?

What did the Igbos gain when they were Senate President?

If you haven't yet realised that we have politicians who are only interested in themselves then you must be a teen

frowland:
Anything to bring the Senate presidency to the south count me in. PDP, APC na same people.
How if I waste my energy and time voting for Emmanuel in PDP only for him to jump to APC the next day? Doesn't make sense.
So I root for Senate presidency back to the south where it rightfully belong. Wether PDP or APC who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.