Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP (31519 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by GetCofOProperty: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
I think they are still counting scores in both camps of APC and PDP grin

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by frowland(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
VULCAN:
How exactly does your life improve if the Senate President is from the south?

Has the average northerner enjoyed anything due to Saraki's Presidency?

What did the Igbos gain when they were Senate President?

If you haven't yet realised that we have politicians who are only interested in themselves then you must be a teen

Then why the uproar, wailing and nagging when Buhari filled his service chiefs with northerners? If you have the answer to that, then good, else you are the kid alright?
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Banmeallday: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Every current SOUTH SOUTH/EAST governor has been duping their people all the while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by aribisala0(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ranks007:
its not about efcc, he agreed with udom to seal up all loopholes and descrepancies. He is loosing grip on his authority and power over that state. Secondly have you forgetten there was a time he went underground to join forces to oust gej in order to av d vp ticket?

He is lusting for the seat of saraki. No humilty, full of guts, prideful, boasting and very diabolic. His way of politics is similar to the drug barons. But he is a cheerful giver.
That is what happens when people steal without sense and he claims to be a lawyer.
Tinubu did worse in Lagos by law and is celebrated till tomorrow.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
aribisala0:
That is what happens when people steal without sense and he claims to be a lawyer.
Tinubu did worse in Lagos by law and is celebrated till tomorrow.
Ask for tinubu his source is nothing but the Oba of Lagos. He join forces with the Oba pick a candidate and then submerge him with powers of deity whom the Oba is custodian of. So no one handpicked as a sitting governor dare go otherwise their will...evil men.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ubty:

Been reading ur stuffs. You seem to know what u r saying.. folks that don't know won't understand

Bro....the world is ruled by wisdom either good or evil. The day you realize what men do, if you have the fear of God you'll be tired of existence. The little I think I know though I know truly not, has made me cold towards life. It has to be so to those folks bc not all can handle besetting discoveries.
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by copiescopy(m): 3:39am On Aug 07, 2018
This is not shocking to me . the sudden silence of people like asari dokubo says a lot ...remember the latter part of last year and early this year that he was busy making videos against buhari and osibanjo.. all the war drums he was beaten then as if the militants were about to overun Nigeria . but all of a suden no more voice .. what do you people think happened ? We already sold our selves out to the gambaris ..
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by maraokendoro(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Confused Akpabio....you are finished
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by aribisala0(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2018
copiescopy:
This is not shocking to me . the sudden silence of people like asari dokubo says a lot ...remember the latter part of last year and early this year that he was busy making videos against buhari and osibanjo.. all the war drums he was beaten then as if the militants were about to overun Nigeria . but all of a suden no more voice .. what do you people think happened ? We already sold our selves out to the gambaris ..
Must you talk?
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by copiescopy(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2018
aribisala0:
Must you talk?

Yes i should talk. Afonja like you . We know ur type..
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by Codes151(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Written by Tony Anichebe and Philip Nyam...

Two foolish Igbos talking about what they don't know
Re: 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP by HegenIkomkeh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
donnie:
Nigerian politicians... it isn't yet about ideology. It's still a struggle for their pockets.

Nigerian politics is still evolving, we'll get there soon. Only way will be a total shift from this central system of government left us by the military. True federalism, with stronger independent regional governments is what Nigeria needs. That was the Nigeria we once knew...a prosperous and egalitarian Nigeria.

RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY!
Truer words have never been spoken!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno / Man Rocks Buhari 2023 T-shirt (Photo) / Can Nigerian Legion Members Carry Guns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.