Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) (38906 Views)

Suspected Drunk Driver Seen Driving Dangerously In Lekki, Lagos (Photo, Video) / White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja / A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by FaceThem: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nairasam:
Get your websites developed today from 20,000 naira only
I Need Push Notification Please
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by eodavids(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
In Nigeria, commercial motorcycles popularly referred to as “Okada” are a necessary evil.

Patronizing them are often necessary due to the ease that they provide in order to get commuters to their destination speedily.

Okada-rides are often dangerous. However the need to patronize them is not particularly helped by the fact that so many of our bad road are only accessible by Okada.

Nonetheless, Okadas have become an essential part of the daily commute of many Nigerians.

Okadas are designed to accomodate 2 people at a time – the driver and one passenger.

However, sometimes, we come across some sights that seem to take the danger of using an Okada a bit to the extreme. It is the sight of “over-passengered” Okadas. These are sights of some Okadas who exceed capacity of passengers that they were designed to carry at a time. Some times, they exceed the passenger capacity by an extreme number. thereby putting the passenger at great risk.

See photos for some instances.

https://autojosh.com/see-some-overloaded-okadas-spotted-on-the-road-photos/

HUMANS ARE VERY STUBBORN, SOMETIMES.

CAN YOU IMAGINE 10 PERSONS ON ONE BIKE?
EVEN THE DEVIL CAN DENY BEING THE CAUSE OR ARCHITECT OF SOME OF THE PROBLEMS HUMANS ORCHESTRATE.
Even Satan could be surprised by man's stubbornness at times
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by letsfarmnigeria: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
very dangerous and a whole family on a bike is disaster

learn farming at ur own time simply log on letsfarmnigeria..com for free and learn with pics and live videos of how its done in the farm

Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by sonnie10: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Okada can like this type of overload

Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Laple0541(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7526025_overloadedokada13_jpeg9baca3bb6dba83b6e5811c6f13404c8e

This one is a normal formation for kids from average Naija homes. Those ones that can't afford school bus, their parents will get them a personal okada man that'll take them to school and back.

Very dangerous ride[s], but look at us now, we made it.

Talking from experience, I sight you.
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Datevilme: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Poverty.

Or...just making maximum use of available resources.
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Topmaike007(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
oya dem go soon talk say na buhari cause am
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Talknochip(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
A reflection of Nigeria's troubled middle family!....... Family planning would have prevented most of this though!
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by saintol(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Okada Airline
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Correcton(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
������ i dey laugh oo
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by doncollino: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
All in d North and yoruba land, that tell us d distance between us all
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Awon apaayan
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Xkalaban(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol grin

I smell some crazy memes loading grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Blamtom(f): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
If you see aboki you go know

Meanwhile cheek my signature & take a bold step cheesy shocked
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Babysho(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Wow, what are his duties? cheesy
Don't mind me, I can imagine his duties.

There's probably a Special Adviser to the Commissioner of Local Government Affairs and a P.A too.

Diaris.

I get confused when I think of how Nigerians are not talking daily about the crazily high, unnecessary cost of government that now even goes ahead to involve in looting and they(government) don't even do their freaking jobs!

I fear who no see the mumu for Naija o
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7526025_overloadedokada13_jpeg9baca3bb6dba83b6e5811c6f13404c8e

This one is a normal formation for kids from average Naija homes. Those ones that can't afford school bus, their parents will get them a personal okada man that'll take them to school and back.

Very dangerous ride[s], but look at us now, we made it.
True bro. buh i made use of my Legedis benz to and fro...
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by brojoshua: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
That is one of the things our being corrupt have brought us. Our lives are valueless and we don't value our lives from the top to bottom. The leaders looted all the money that was meant to build the country, the pastors took all the money their followers have, become multibillionaires and threw their followers into abject poverty such that most of the followers can't send their children to good schools built with the money those criminals and false pastors collected from their followers through twisting and perverting the word of God. And the poor people and mass also prefer the looting leaders and false and lying pastors and love and believe the lies they told them because the poor people and mass have spirit of slavery to be slaves of those wicked leaders, such that if anyone tells them to stop supporting those leaders, he will become their enemy.
And no right-minded leaders can lead the people because they make the country ungovernable, but it's only those criminals and looting leaders and false pastors that can lead the people. It's very annoying
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by CioAngels(f): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Are all real?
Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Here is some more

Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Some crazy animal passengers.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by Horus(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Okada overload

Re: Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) by kechywillz(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
I Lols grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.