Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) (74923 Views)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by driand(m): 2:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
Due to the insufficient nutrients and vitamins in your diet, you end up looking unnaturally skinny, under developed and sick. Go to very poor places, maybe a village. You’ll see 20 year old men looking 15 and below.
very true but now lemme ask, looking younger than actual age, is that supposed to be good or bad?
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by sapeleboi(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2018
show me your baka ,make I take am from behind
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Saff(f): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2018
driand:
very true but now lemme ask, looking younger than actual age, is that supposed to be good or bad?
it’s not a bad thing when it comes from genetics and a healthy lifestyle. But looking younger due to malnutrition is bad, and the difference is always clear and obvious.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by driand(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
it’s not a bad thing when it comes from genetics and a healthy lifestyle. But looking younger due to malnutrition is bad, and the difference is always clear and obvious.
my dear let's generalise without bias, in general terms looking younger should be better than looking older, isn't it?
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Saff(f): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2018
driand:
my dear let's generalise without bias, in general terms looking younger should be better than looking older, isn't it?
yes but they’re exceptions. That’s what I’m talking about. If you look younger because of malnutrition it’s not a thing to be happy about.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Oreofepeters: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
Its like she has big bwestcheesy... No azz pose?
na that you one you want see, you wan make guys masturbate?
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

And I am a fan of dem big... I look at dose beautiful sexy b**bs like
bwest mancheesy

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
na that you one you want see, you wan make guys masturbate?
ok this big bwest wey she dey flaunt socheesy....dat one no go make guys masturbate?cheesy
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Rachelose(f): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2018
I see nothing wrong with this lady's look. that might be her real age. u need to see the female ITs in my office especially when they wear make-up. until they start acting childish u wont believe they are just between 17-19.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by driand(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
yes but they’re exceptions. That’s what I’m talking about. If you look younger because of malnutrition it’s not a thing to be happy about.
Ok you just answered me, in another news I heard the ondo state governor said the past government of mimiko has finished the whole work and there's no work left for the present government to do, since u're der how true is this?
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Obeto(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Nigerians and their usual habit of questioning trivial things that don't concern them.Whether she is 24 or not, how e go contribute to the betterment of your lives ni?

Why did you contribute at all? People are just catching their fun. I guess that’s why you are here too. Some might be at the extreme. Just relax and enjoy the flight. Tenkiu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit / "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.