Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. (18992 Views)

How To Apply For VFD Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment For 2018 / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Aptitude Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Rchrdo: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kindly assist with past question pls
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Adejuliet(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please anyone with the past question should please send it to my mail auduadeola94@yahoo.com.
I just got the invite now
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Adejuliet(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
If at all you've gone for the test, can you please help us with the questions they asked? It's urgent please
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Adejuliet(f): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
blessedbest:

I wrote my test yesterday, who else did?
How did it go?
please what were you asked?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by beezeelee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
blessedbest:
It was 50 questions for 50 minutes. It was quite interesting
please what kind of questions did they set
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Can Someone still undergoing nysc partake in the Program?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by glassy(f): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
doctormoh:

Hi. Also got the invite. 8am 2moro is my test time but I won't honour the invite.

The reason is because the venue they sent to me via email is Lagos which is contrary to what I filled on their response box, where I chose Abuja as my test center... I tried calling workforce HR-Unit but all effort to reach them proved abortive. I no get money to waste this time...
Same here... I filled Asaba and the interview is at Lagos, I don't really think I can make it, I have nowhere to stay anyway and I can't be paying for hotel room because I know there will be another invite to Lagos....I'll try to contact them too
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Achor1111(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
blessedbest:

pls those that have written should help out. Graduate trainee what is the nature of their questions?
what do we expect
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by ehinmowo: 5:00am On Aug 14, 2018
blessedbest:

I wrote my test yesterday, who else did?
How did it go?

Bro do you knw what the company is into? All I got frm social media is "alternative financial services" or "working in informal financial sector"...couldn't relate the company's actual duty.
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 14, 2018
kingkuntaval:
Please who else got the VFD Invite from Workforce, let's meet here?
How was the test bro? General knowledge or GMAT based?
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Phatkings: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Onyekaono92@gmail.com pls study questions
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by beezeelee(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2018
please send past questions to taylorakinbode@gmail.com
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by doteezy1(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Who has an idea of the salary during the training period and after the probationary period(i.e upon confirmation)?

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by darlyboyd: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Please i will write on friday ,please help with past questions send here darlingtondaberechi@yahoo.com or daberechidarlington@gmail.com thank you
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Akinkaf: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Please am writing on Friday, help with past question. kafilatakinyemi92@gmail.com
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Kintomadit(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
please, what other means of identification will they accept. I only have voters card. And is not even pvc
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
for those asking about the nature of the test. study 2 show thyself approved ......
hehe

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by choice92(f): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please those of us that wrote the test kindly give us a clue as to what to expect. All the best.tukwasianyaorgu@gmail.com. please help me with past questions. Thanks
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
This one they are inviting many people, how many are they going to take

1 Like

Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by ehinmowo: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
lannister2:
Got the invite.....but don't know if to attend cos of the distance and probably don't have a place to put up

I dnt think dt u will missing anything...d reviews on their website shows that 7, 000 pple did their test last yr bt only 5 were taken. The five gave shady reviews on the site. To me d whole is jst like wasting ur 12 months (dts even if u were selected)
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by GCsomething: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
blessedbest:

Pls share your experience and the scope of the assessment. Thanks and good luck too
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Lilibeth914(f): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please how was the test?
blessedbest:

I did,my test is today by 4pm at Gbagada Lagos
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by stephens2012(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Someone shud help with description of how to get to workforce group, gbagada lagos from ojota
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by CynthiaVal: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
stephens2012:
Someone shud help with description of how to get to workforce group, gbagada lagos from ojota

Description to the Venue

from oshodi take a bus going to gbagada and stop at westend bustop. Cross over to the other side of the road and ask for UPS pickup station, beside the station you will see Workforce centre
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by stephens2012(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks so much.
CynthiaVal:

Description to the Venue

from oshodi take a bus going to gbagada and stop at westend bustop. Cross over to the other side of the road and ask for UPS pickup station, beside the station you will see Workforce centre
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by relly001(m): 12:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Gracias
CynthiaVal:

Description to the Venue

Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by hayesconcept(m): 1:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Someone shud help with description of how to get to workforce group, gbagada lagos from Ketu-Ikosi
Re: VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. by Rosevic92(f): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please I need vfd past questions and answers or hint of it. Exams comes up on 17th

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband,A Good Man-Help / Federal Character Commision Recruiting Graduates / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.