Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Help! I Wasn't Born Like This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Wasn't Born Like This (392 Views)

Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Wasn't Born Like This by famous1161: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why? Why do i deserve this? What am i doing wrong? Whats wrong with my facial health issue? Or do i contacted this from somwhere because non of my family got it. This are the questions bursting my brain anytime i look myself in a mirror.
Seriously it has really affect 96% of my life including my carrier.
I never thought i could face such big facial problem in my life, i could count up to 7 girls that declined me and broke up with me because if my condition. Its has got to a point that i can't even go out and associate with my old friends.
Flashed back to 3 years ago when i walk down the street people stairs at me and wonder how God created me so beautiful as Man. All the comments was that i looks like a female (Lol..). So fresh and clean with sexy eye brow and a jerry coil hair.
But it all started exactly 3yrs from now, gradually i thought it was just a mire common acne at poverty stage but not until it got to a point that i looks like an old sick fegors with ground nut on my face. I felt a hot shot in my heart anytime i was asked outside that what did i use for my pimples. It really hurt!
Bur sincerely speaking i try countless product and lot of cream behind the counter even *lemon water
*Honey mask
*Egg mask
*Toothpaste cleaning
*Different types of cleanser and cream with expensive pricies
*I even try some antibiotics drug ...still nah the Xame.
I checked my diet no oily food ..am more hygienic than a new wife ..still all nah dexam ..

Please it has really leads to depression cuz I felt am not complete and this as really lower my self esteem.. pls who can help me out
Re: Help! I Wasn't Born Like This by newjosboy: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Snap your face and show us.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Wasn't Born Like This by okwabayi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Without a picture how do I believe this?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Good For Prostate Health - Says "Prostate Awareness Lecture" / Effects Of Chemicals In Our Foods And The Way They Can Harm The Body / Woman Paid $1,700 For Surgery To Correct Her ‘asymmetric’ Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.