Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania (23462 Views)

Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke / Super Eagles Legend Garba Lawal Appointed Coach Of NNL Side / Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed As Coach Of Al Khartoum Watani, Sudanese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by MorataFC: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Gbangbatulation

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by SUNPET01: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
With Lil Time Tanzania Economy will be better than Nigeria Kenya is now
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by PMBtill2023: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS SIR....still remembered his winning goal against argentina in 1996 olympics final.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by oladele00(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
doctore212:
I just need an Afonja sex doll for my birthday tomorrow
Nairaland is where mad man like you come in order to stay relevant... Vamoose from here you he-goat
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by jaywhoco(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Job2004:
I remember when Stephen Keshi took an unknown Togo to their first ever World Cup appearance in 2006. Do us proud Amunike
Keshi got Togo her qualification but didn't take them to the world cup
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by jbtobsyn(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Why not Ahmed musa......who scored 2 useless goals and since then having been praying in every mosque in nigeria.

For his mind.......he is a champion.
That was how your papa scored useless goal inside your mama which is you.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
jbtobsyn:

That was how your papa scored useless goal inside your mama which is you.

And that means u are a child without a name( bastard) and ur mum must be a LovePeddler/hoe and ur dad paedophilic rapist.....

Search for ur lineage and root,
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by experimentist: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
If Tanzania meets Nigeria he should let Musa score hatrick please
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Burgerlomo: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
kenny714433:
Everyone are just wishing him goodluck

Why cant someone wish him buhari undecided

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Burgerlomo: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good luck bro cool
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by justianoo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha fake couch.

See your life!! couch indeed
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by jbtobsyn(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

And that means u are a child without a name( bastard) and ur mum must be a LovePeddler/hoe and ur dad paedophilic rapist.....

Search for ur lineage and root,
Look at how you contradicted yourself. Illiteracy is your family's heritage. How can a bastard still have a father and how can a paedophile still like an adult? It shows illiteracy is your family's inheritance.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by OttHin: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Defection everywhere.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Look at how you contradicted yourself. Illiteracy is your family's heritage. How can a bastard still have a father and how can a paedophile still like an adult? It shows illiteracy is your family's inheritance.

Go and check the meaning of a paedophile....

Have a nice day....Son of a pros.....
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by fareed69(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Why not Ahmed musa......who scored 2 useless goals and since then having been praying in every mosque in nigeria.

For his mind.......he is a champion.

Bad Belle e no good O.

Wetin you don achieve at a Local or Village settings, talk less at the world level?
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Patrinus: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
My favourite of the super eagles golden era. Unbelievably skillful yet humble, no drama, highly committed, always on point!

God is taking him places! cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by handsomeyinka(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
apeiron24:
I am always so impressed when I see these guys still staying relevant in this world today. I pray for every hand that will click like that no matter the span of time, you will stay relevant in the society.

God Bless Nigeria
My nigga they use style beg for likes...
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by jbtobsyn(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Do you think I am an illiterate like you to not know the meaning of paedophile?
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by OduduaDefender(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
apeiron24:
I am always so impressed when I see these guys still staying relevant in this world today. I pray for every hand that will click like that no matter the span of time, you will stay relevant in the society.

God Bless Nigeria

I say ament!! to your prayer and I receive IJN.
but no like for you from me sá. wink
apeiron24:

God Bless Nigeria

I say ament!! to your prayer and I receive IJN.
but no like for you from me sá.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by wingmanII: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good luck, Amuneke, one of Nigeria s greatest. Coaching my favorite country, Tanzania one of the few African countries with zero strife since birth. All thanks to Mwalimu, Julius Nyerere.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by karllemah44(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
apeiron24:

God Bless Nigeria
just tell us that you are looking 4 cheap likes...chikena
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.....

For the second time....have a nice day...

Good night.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by nelsonebby(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by ascend: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
nigeria is yet to produce a football squad as superb as that of 1994. That team was excellent, am not surprise at the successes of their vaious endeavours till this moment.

Kudos to him
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
fareed69:

Bad Belle e no good O.

Wetin you don achieve at a Local or Village settings, talk less at the world level?

See ahmed musa and world level....

Have a nice day.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by otokx(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congratulations Emmanuel Amuneke
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Dumte(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
kenny714433:
Everyone are just wishing him goodluck

Why cant someone wish him buhari undecided
Because Goodluck was a good man
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Adebowale89(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
doctore212:
I just need an Afonja sex doll for my birthday tomorrow

after you're done turning female east to sex tools finish abi?

god dey
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by chiedozie198100: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lilisticlili:
You mean Emmanuel Dick in the ass?

must you be this foolishly honest?
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by techprodigy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha fake couch.

bad mouth! U see how u wrote coach? Shior
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by jbtobsyn(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me / Liverpool Agree £25m Thiago Alcantara Deal / Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.