Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

God's Presence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Presence (205 Views)

God’s Presence Does Not Guarantee Success / The Implications Of God's Presence With You (6) / How To Activate God's Presence (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Presence by overcomersfaith(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Beloved do you know this song- when I come into Your Presence Lord I am happy, when I come into Your Presence I am so glad, in your Presence there is anointing Your Spirit will surround me, in Your Presence anointing breaks the yoke.(in your Presences anointing breaks the yokes), I have little or nothing much to tell you as the song above have help to summarize what happens in God’s Presence. Can someone shout alleluia to the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/gods-presence-3/

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The School Of Ministry And Missions / Inauguration Of A New Session Of The School Of Evangelism And Missions / No Northern Governor Can Effortlessly Allocate Land For Churches – Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.