Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Who Else Wants To Learn Website Design With Just 2k?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Wants To Learn Website Design With Just 2k?? (360 Views)

Who Else Wants To Write Like A Pro And Publish Your Own Best Selling Product / Admob And Startapp For Just 2k(app Will Be Confirmed Before Payment)08021795913 / Buy Mtn 5g Data For Just 2k (cheaper Rate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants To Learn Website Design With Just 2k?? by abbeyfel: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello fellow Nigerians.
Despite the challenging economy of our dear nation, many people still keep making money.

One of the ways of making cool money in Nigeria is being a website designer.

Imagine been paid 90k to design this site (www.divadazzles*dot*org), and spending only $12 to accomplish the task!! You do the math! See how much my take home pay was!!

I am willing and ready to share this info with just 50 lucky people!!!

With just 2k, I will reveal how you too can make money online creating such websites for clients using WORDPRESS! Yes same WORDPRESS

Hit me up on whatsapp on 07017669236 to get full details on how you too can benefit..

I am waiting on the other side.
Re: Who Else Wants To Learn Website Design With Just 2k?? by Greatzeus(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
abbeyfel:
Hello fellow Nigerians.
Despite the challenging economy of our dear nation, many people still keep making money.

One of the ways of making cool money in Nigeria is being a website designer.

Imagine been paid 90k to design this site (www.divadazzles*dot*org), and spending only $12 to accomplish the task!! You do the math! See how much my take home pay was!!

I am willing and ready to share this info with just 50 lucky people!!!

With just 2k, I will reveal how you too can make money online creating such websites for clients using WORDPRESS! Yes same WORDPRESS

Hit me up on whatsapp on 07017669236 to get full details on how you too can benefit..

I am waiting on the other side.
2k shocked he don reach like that Chai hunger bad true true, sorry guy, quality cost money vice versa,stop being desperate. There are websites designers who are millionaires but are yet to create 50 websites. It's not about the numbers.
Reinvent yourself,stop being mediocre.
Re: Who Else Wants To Learn Website Design With Just 2k?? by abbeyfel: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Greatzeus:

2k shocked he don reach like that Chai hunger bad true true, sorry guy, quality cost money vice versa,stop being desperate. There are websites designers who are millionaires but are yet to create 50 websites. It's not about the numbers.
Reinvent yourself,stop being mediocre.
I'm so sorry since you don't get it. I love nairaland because people like you exist here. You just jumped into my thread to comment on something you have no clue whatsoever about, and someone you know no jack about. Keep ranting there. I'm here making money creating websites. Desperate?? You make me laugh dude!!!

(1) (Reply)

Former UN Chief Kofi Annan Has Died / Trick: How To Save Instagram Pictures And Videos / Boilers For Sale At Lagos 2 Kg Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.