Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Trick: How To Save Instagram Pictures And Videos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trick: How To Save Instagram Pictures And Videos (360 Views)

Free Hack Trick - How To Get More Instagram Followers For Free / Trick:how To Use Whatsapp Even When Out Of Date / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trick: How To Save Instagram Pictures And Videos by finnestdope(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2018
[url="https://www.dopitech.com/how-to-save-instagram-pictures-and-videos-pc/"]Dopi Technologies[/url]

I’ll show you a straight simple way to get any instagram photo or video.

Instagram has been around for some years now and currently boasts of billions of daily active users. One major issue with the platform is that the users are not allowed to directly save interesting photos or videos. But here, I’ve got the solution you all need.

This method I’m about to share with you works on computers (Desktop and Laptops), but I’ll also provide you with a link to view how you can save instagram files on smartphones.

How to save instagram pictures and videos on PC
First, you need to download this browser addon – [url="https://en.savefrom.net/user.php?vid=387"][Link][/url]. Once you have downloaded the add-on, follow the due processes to install and activate it on your chosen browser.

Now, log in to your instagram account and you’ll notice a small download button at the top of each video or photo you view. If you wish to download any video or photo; simply, click on the download button and select a folder for the saved media files.

how to save instagram pictures and videos on PC

It’s just very simple and easy.

How to save instagram photos and videos on smartphones
For this one, you need to install GB instagram on your smartphone. Once you have the GB instagram app on your smartphone, then, you can download/save any instagram media file easily.

Read on – [url="https://www.kabsedo.com/blog/2018/08/15/instagramdownloavideosandimages"]How to save instagram images and video on smartphones[/url]

Follow the link above for the steps on how to use the GB instagram app and how to install it on your device.

Want More?
This is just a simple straight to the point article on how you can save instagram photos and videos. You can comment below if you need me to help out. Kindly share this article with your friends.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Trick: How To Save Instagram Pictures And Videos by finnestdope(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

So Sad : Alcohol Drink, See What Global Study Research Confirms – A Must Read / Lady Abandoned Baby In Church Toilet Yesterday (photo) / Boilers For Sale At Lagos 2 Kg Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.