Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,037,499 members, 7,450,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 June 2023 at 03:05 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ten Good Things Of Life That Can Kill You (407 Views)
Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You (2) (3) (4)
|Ten Good Things Of Life That Can Kill You by paymoon: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2018|
You can read the heading once more; I didn't mince words. Satisfaction and peace of mind is associated with great things of life and also very much ascribed to cherishing, being mindful, sharing, and having or accomplishing your heart desires any day at whatever time. In any case, these cheerful times can bring sharp destiny and tragedies that can prompt your death when you don't expect it.
The following are the top ten great events I observed that can execute you, believe it or not;
10. Enthusiasm: most likely, to be a devotee of a football is fun, so much fun, particularly when your most loved club is doing so well in the field of play. The hard pill is that devotion can take you to your grave, unannounced.
Envision yourself in a warmed contention with another fan in a football survey focus. Over the span of the contention, words are tossed at one another, soon jugs are charged at one another with a specific purpose to demonstrate points in the argument. Fight ensues, you lose your feet, and your adversary handles his "weapon" on your brow - that is the end of you.
Emphatically speaking, devotion taking to a compelling level can be exceptionally unsafe.
9. SPORTS PROFESSION: if a fan can bite the dust for a club which does not pay for his zeal, much cash in the bank can't spare an Olympic medalist or a footballer from the grasps of death either. We've heard or seen instances of sportsmen having their callings sliced short because of wounds; however some are not simply fortunate, they either lose their lives on that spot or die later while undergoing treatments. LINK 1 One factor is sure; sports career will slaughter you if essential measures aren't taken.
8. Connections: we've heard this large number of times; when you are in love with somebody, you have a tendency to build your life around such a one. All things considered, great and fine, however is your life guaranteed against some negative variables that may emerge? Please can somebody devise insurance cover for love and adoration?! Variables, for example, separation, heart break, malignancy, double-crossing, and so forth are unavoidable, and when any of these happens, it appears as though it's the apocalypse for a few individuals; others submit to suicide on the off chance that they can't endure the agonies any more, yet others end the lives of their partners, on the premise of taking a pound of flesh.
7. WELL-BEING FITNESS PROGRAMS: this may sound ridiculous, yet I think it shouldn't, on the grounds that a News Editor was thumped down death by a vehicle while having a morning run. This episode happened in my nation as of late.
Yes, the above was a street mishap; but shouldn't something be said about slipping off from a wellness machine or drooping over the span of your work out regime because of absence of vitality or air?
I thought activities are intended to put our body frameworks fit as a fiddle, yet consider this; is everybody REALLY intended to set out on a work out regime? Does your body framework betoken well with that? Don’t get me wrong, well-being workout schedule is fine, no doubt about that, but please keep your eyes on that old lady while she works out!
6. USE OF TECHNOLOGY: innovation has gotten so much in facilitating a revolution in our present world, on account of great scientists for their premonitions. Be that as it may, something is not right; did they predict death as a major aspect of their undertakings? May be yes, may be no, however I have my reservations.
This is my point; a million or more lives have been lost through the applications OR misapplications of technology everywhere throughout the world; yes it is a certainty that can't be discounted.
Look at an airplane, a machine birthed by the Wright Brothers, executing in mass notwithstanding when little setbacks happen in the air. What about the train crashes, car accidents (that involve the best of car models) electric shocks, directly down to war stockpiles, not excluding the 'Hiroshima marvel', created by the Americans? Yet more are still in the pipelines. Could death ever be separated from innovation? I don't think so.
5. MUSIC: Good music is great, however great music can murder you. That’s harsh! You might scream. How about we think about these two situations; you love to dance to great music, because you are always drawn to good music but you have serious health challenges and you’ve been strongly advised to desist from all forms of vigorous actions. You throw cautions to the wind, simply, just to make yourself cheerful, lamentably on a terrible day. Suddenly you slip, droop and bite the dust.
You see, the late pop icon; Michael Jackson made a ton of 'close slaughter' in concerts, LINK 2 however having observed a large portion of his tours, I can firmly persuade anybody that considers to listen that great music and great artistes can make great killers when the fiend is out for a mission.
4. Celebrating: when celebrating, don't underestimate whatever you see or being served as the happy time goes on. In Africa where I dwell, instances poisoned beverages and food are recorded in different gatherings; visitors die in the party as an aftereffect of these contaminated items.
Wait a minute; you’re invited to a gathering to die; that’s wicked. Your host might not have welcomed you to kick the bucket; however your host must have a few clarifications to do before the cops, when you kick the bucket.
Hey, celebrating is great, but do that with clear eyes, don't drink and drive. You can desert the car and trek home or rest over in your host's home. Disregard this advice and hit the fast track to death.
3. Great job: it is a great job on the grounds that you emptied your heart into it. It's your energy; nobody can take that from you. Hey, you must be a Zealot, you have a blazing energy to finish up an assignment, and actually you can go an extra mile. Indeed, I will put it to you that your enthusiasm can lead you to unfavorable passing. How?
Death can strike while you accelerate crazily behind the wheels to meet up, or hastily strolling down the road, modifying your tie, ignorant of an approaching vehicle speeding towards your bearing.
In another instance, you handle the machines professionally and flawlessly, however have a terrible day when you get electrocuted or get pounded, or slump due to absence of vitality or wellbeing difficulties while doing an 'additional time' employment.
2. TOURISM: we all caught wind of the female traveler mauled by a lion in South Africa, LINK 3 most likely she was in the midst of a furlough; just to get some alleviation, whatever.
Venturing out to great spots to have a good time and put off that work stress is great. Be that as it may, there are dangers related, basically, with everything under the sun. You can swim, fine! Yet, that could be an awful day for you. You cherish creatures, much the same as the female traveler, intriguing! Despite the fact that strolling throughout the day with the recreation center aide is not an impeccable insurance for your safety when these wild creatures are in their bad mood. But I observe that some of these aides are numbskulls who get pay rates and tips in vain; I don't generally comprehend what their obligations are; to portray these animals or to keep you from harm? I have my reservations.
1. HAPPY HOME: Everyone adores a happy home, but how about we confront the actuality. ‘Perfect’ happy home is established in on a good financial support system. In Africa, we say, no money, no love, despite the fact that it contradicts the other maxim; more money, more problems, whatever.
Your family trusts in you on the grounds that you get things going with your cash, in other words, you ought to have your feet on that pedal , yes, discharging your feet, means losing that certainty and regard, and if a few circumstances constrain you to discharge your feet on that pedal, the outcomes may be crazier.
This is my point; what might happen when you lose that great job that rakes in finance, or you have your merchandise gutted around flame or the credit you acquired to make life great gets snared some place? In the event that any of these happens, believe me, migraine alone can bring about your demise.
|Re: Ten Good Things Of Life That Can Kill You by rickyboss333: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2018|
my guy, u for just kukuma write "everything, good or bad" will kill a man if u don't take time
|Re: Ten Good Things Of Life That Can Kill You by rickyboss333: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2018|
OK oya mention any other thing good that CANNOT kill a man, then I will explain 2 u, using ur own hypothetical theory , how it will
|Re: Ten Good Things Of Life That Can Kill You by sabbiboi: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2018|
If the followings above are killers. Damn, life is a sh *t
We Are Distributor Of Alpha Meta, Alpha Spin, Angel Secret / Ovulation Tracking / Fraud Alert!!! Solomon Chima (solomax Pharmacy, Mafoluku-oshodi, Lagos)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63