Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,772 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People (756 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by gen2briz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wife of Oyo State Governor, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, has appealed to people of the state, in case her husband’s administration has hurt them, one way or another, to forgive the government, noting that their (government) days are numbered and the administration will soon expired.

The governor’s wife stated this, over the weekend, during a bi-monthly prayer programme by women in the state called Women Intercessory Network (WIN) at Arcade Remembrance Ground, GRA, Agodi, in Ibadan.

Mrs. Ajimobi, while admonishing the people at the programme on importance of forgiveness as prerequisite for peace to reign in any society, said to have a new lease of life in the state, everyone must learn to forgive one another saying her family as number one in the state also need their forgiveness to able to end well in office.

She also admonished women on need to forgive their husbands as prerequisite for peace to reign in homes.

She said, “It is important for us in Oyo State to learn how to forgive one another especially in our homes which is the bedrock of the society as a way to ensure peace to reign.

“Women should be wives of virtue who will encourage their husbands to do well in their areas of endeavours instead of negative utterances that can provoke their husbands.

“Above all, women must learn how to be hard working and fulfill the biblical role of women’s creation as men’s helpers and not financial burden that will always give them problems.

http://sunnewsonline.com/please-forgive-my-husband-his-govt-ajimobis-wife-begs-oyo-people/

Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
alright
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by gen2briz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
No wàhálà
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by brodalikeme(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
I have always had some great respect for this woman, but I don’t understand her husband sha.
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by prodigistopy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Just tell your husband to beg us.
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by WATCHOVER(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nothing last forever�
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by FarahAideed: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
After 8 years of absolutely nothing
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by babajeje123(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
So, what did you do when your husband was misbehaving?
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by donlemson(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol constituted authority
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by crispus09(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
God punish you and your husband
Re: Please Forgive My Husband, His Govt. – Ajimobi’s Wife Begs Oyo People by Emmyfem97(m): 1:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Does she advise her husband wen in the other room? I am tempted to say it is too late to cry when the head has been cut off.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Oshiomhole Visit Buhari's Elder Sister Hajiya Rakiya(photos) / Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari, Says President Will 'end Like Pharaoh, Herod’ / For Youth And Women Participation:hon.kikelomo Delano Picks House Of Rep.form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.