Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. (84137 Views)

Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Venici: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
omokudu:

Oga get sense, don't make silly comments it makes you stupid

That's the sick attitude that's now trending on Nairaland. People trying to court attention at all cost but it's making them look stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Pataricatering(f): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari sef

He's tenure really brought badluck and bloodshed sad
your school fees were a terrible waste ! Your parent s should have used it to eat suya !

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Wiizzyy: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
wiseone28:
That's the price when you think you are on top of the world because you're a Corper
Its not lik dat my man. Sometimes we may wnt to engage in fun activities to pull some weight off our shoulders, mishaps can take place anytime. RIP TO THEIR SOULS.
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by kenny714433(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
See how these bright guys just ended their lives miserabley by drowning...... What on earth will make them go to a river they ain't familiar with?

This is sad indeed.... Atleast I know how I do feel going to my notice board and seeing ugly exams grade cry
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
why do people no near river when they know they can't swim
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by bluefilm: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
But I thot your big _boobs is supposed to make you float? shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by uuzba(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.
May we all learn yo swim.

Life is a battle.
Animals will swim to save their life. It is by force.
Human beings are the highest of God's creatures.
Claim your position. Learn to swim

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by emmaattack: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Too bad to depart so early. R.i.p.
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by uuzba(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why do people no near river when they know they can't swim

Are you aware that animals in the bush can all swim?
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Larryslim(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaithOba1:

wee yu keep kwaet

what of me that was posted to anambra west?

Had to cross River Niger before getting to my ppa...

Thank God for life sha!!
Na your wahala be that na!
How it take concern the guy now?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Konami94: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Venici:
Everybody just saying rubbish here. These guys died not because they can't swim but because of a heavy water surge from a nearby mountain that caught them powerless and helpless sweeping them deep into the river. People making it feel like we shouldn't ride in cars because we can have accident. RIP Young souls. My heart is with your families and loved ones.
Honestly I wonder whether some people here can even read at all. To them if a person drowns, it means he/she can't swim. The quality of comments on Nairaland keeps degenerating everyday.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na so i take make mouth for one babe, just to impress her that I can swim and probably enter her logarizm at the end of the day. My senses came back to me when she asked me to take her out for a swim. Omo as we reach i sidon by the pool side chuck my legs inside small and told her that i had enough for the day. I can't come and keeeeee my self. Na mputa i wan just chop clean mouth. I stop picking her call since then grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by omokudu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Venici:

That's the sick attitude that's now trending on Nairaland. People trying to court attention at all cost but it's making them look stupid.

At least accord some respect to the dead
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agadsman:
I don't know how to swim and there's no amount of temptations or teasing that will make me jump into any form of water body just to clear some points, to impress people or to feed my ego until I learn how to swim.

Rest in peace!

Hehehe, na for sand sand u wan learn how to swim?
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by MrI2015(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hmmmm, Gashaka where my friend had accident during our service year then ,Gashaka forest in mind.Rip to the dead.
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by omokudu(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
bluefilm:
But I thot your big _boobs is supposed to make you float? shocked

Loose talk
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by tobbesky89: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari sef

He's tenure really brought badluck and bloodshed sad
..... U need a brain checkup bro, what has Buhari gat to do with this now,
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by creepsyme(f): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agadsman:
I don't know how to swim and there's no amount of temptations or teasing that will make me jump into any form of water body just to clear some points, to impress people or to feed my ego until I learn how to swim.

Rest in peace!
Oh my God I always wonder what kind of fun people go to the water to catch.... I only play with water while bathing in the bathroom. May their souls find eternal rest

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by ObongawanAKS(f): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
wiseone28:
That's the price when you think you are on top of the world because you're a Corper
Please, can you be human for just a minute? I beg of you. Some jests are uncalled for.
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by myked(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Owaincouncil: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
This promising young copers just wasted their parent effort just because of fun.
What a pity.
Life without Christ will be full of ...
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Emepresh(f): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Anambra West, Hmmm, at places like Etuonya, Ode, Odemagu, Ilah etc.Mehn, 45minutes journey in a speed boat. River Niger no be here o. Thank God for saving me that year. Is Anambra West an island sef?
FaithOba1:

wee yu keep kwaet
cry
what of me that was posted to anambra west?

Had to cross River Niger before getting to my ppa...

Thank God for life sha!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Agadsman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
faceURfront:

Hehehe, na for sand sand u wan learn how to swim?

Well, I know you are smart enough to understand what I meant. Cheers!
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Owaincouncil: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Venici:
Everybody just saying rubbish here. These guys died not because they can't swim but because of a heavy water surge from a nearby mountain that caught them powerless and helpless sweeping them deep into the river. People making it feel like we shouldn't ride in cars because we can have accident. RIP Young souls. My heart is with your families and loved ones.
Oga, I have phobia for water and I don't go near it at all. That guy with two girls around may not know how to swim but all because he want to tap current, he will encourage them to follow him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Raylight2(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Two things I fear greatly are Water and Light.
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by NzeSteve(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
embarassed always ask qustns in any new place u find urself . I guess dey didn't ask qustn abt d river . RIP sad story
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by alopo4real(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2018
SUPERPACK:
the first nysc law is to avoid swimming activities during the service year. especially during the raining season.

This should be incorporated into NYSC law must be strictly enforced.
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Phalumy(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2018
After water, electricity........ I fear these two things....... May their souls rest in peace..........
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Read the write up, they didn't jump into the river to swim...there was a surge that swept them in!
Agadsman:

Rest in peace!
Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2018
FitnesScientist:
Even if you can swim, stay away from natural bodies of water (rivers, lakes, ocean/beach and streams)... they are too unpredictable. In a swimming pool, you know the depth and you can go down and propel yourself up. And in swimming pool, the water is clearer so you are not struggling with visibility when submerged.

So true. No human swimmer can master a natural body of water. Not unless you have gills and flippered feet.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Stop displaying your ignorance, making insinuations about the dead without having facts, try to read and comprehend before speaking, it will do you a great deal!
Owaincouncil:

Oga, I have phobia for water and I don't go near it at all. That guy with two girls around may not know how to swim but all because he want to tap current, he will encourage them to follow him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. by Layksaide(m): 12:36am On Aug 07, 2018
wiseone28:
. That's unfair of you to say about them. I live in the LG where this incidence happened, this guys went on a picnic (Which anyone can do) and it's just unfortunate that it happened. I have gone to that particular place several times and no incidence of such happened. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.