Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Online Business Can A Working Mum Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can A Working Mum Start (452 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? / What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Online Business Can A Working Mum Start by yebo36(f): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Please i need help on starting an online business as a working mum. I will truly appreciate suggestions from experienced mums working online.
I use to write articles, but meeting deadlines became challenging. I can only write one article at night when kids have gone to bed but most clients are not cool with it.
Re: What Online Business Can A Working Mum Start by adaeze12345(f): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2019
kindle self publishing is the way to make passive income even if you cannot write
outsourcing athe writing if you can afford to publishing is not a marathon as you'll learn as you go on

outsourcing the writing is the hardest part
if you cannot give your writer a clear outline about what you want you'll get a crappy book
and don't pay per word it's like putting a snake inside your house it'll come and bite you.

outsource based on what the writer can deliver

if anyone need more info about kdp check the thread by m.k.82 remove the dot and read from start to finish.
any ask me any question not clear
good luck to anyone who'll take this business seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Join In My Online Businesses From China Store / Ease Of Doing Business In Ibadan / Do Not Ignore This Business With Low Start Up Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.