Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? (2717 Views)

What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K / What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 03, 2018
I have 30k and want to know what online business I can start.

Please note the following:
✓State your business here, don't pm me. If you can't say it out loud, it's a scam, and God knows that I will not hesitate to curse you if you message me.
×No Ponzi, pyramid schemes, MLM, MMM, network marketing.
×No sports betting
×No gambling
×No forex trading
×No CPA, affiliate marketing.
×No PPD
×No referral links. (Except if you have made more than $100.)
×No brick and mortar business.
×No info products either.

Thanks.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by blackpanthar: 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4471738/need-good-job-vacancy-open

its IMPORTATION

Freebiez:

✓State your business here, don't pm me. If you can't say it out loud, it's a scam, and God knows that I will not hesitate to curse you if you message me.
×No sports betting
×No gambling
×No forex trading
×No PPD

Thanks.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
https://www.nairaland.com/4471738/need-good-job-vacancy-open

its IMPORTATION

Thank you. What I would have really liked would involve being an investor/loaning.

I'll give you 30K, you buy goods, make profit, give me back 60K... That sort of thing.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Xtine22(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2018
Freebiez:

Thank you. What I would have really liked would involve being an investor/loaning.

I'll give you 30K, you buy goods, make profit, give me back 60K... That sort of thing.
bro gather mind play bet9ja with half of the money u go blow
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 03, 2018
Xtine22:

bro gather mind play bet9ja with half of the money u go blow

No. I am interested in an actual business, not money-grubbing ventures like sports betting.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by blackpanthar: 1:14pm On May 03, 2018
WOW thats good, my hands are full.... i makes 350-400k monthly so am kinda busy.

Freebiez:

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by JohnsonOkorie: 1:25pm On May 03, 2018
Great question, why dont you register for this FREE training...

How To Turn Your Idea,Skill, Passion Into A Side-Business That Makes N350,000 /month (And Scale to 7-Figure In 6Months)...Even If You're In A 9-5 Employment

http://johnsonemmanuel.com/idea-to-new-business-webinar
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
WOW thats good, my hands are full.... i makes 350-400k monthly so am kinda busy.

Ok, sir. Thank u for your suggestions and quick response.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 03, 2018
JohnsonOkorie:
Great question, why dont you register for this FREE training...

How To Turn Your Idea,Skill, Passion Into A Side-Business That Makes N350,000 /month (And Scale to 7-Figure In 6Months)...Even If You're In A 9-5 Employment

http://johnsonemmanuel.com/idea-to-new-business-webinar

The webinar should have expired April 28. Also, this tells me nothing. Your sales page is completely vague.

For all I know, your webinar may be about how to make money selling dead bodies.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by moneyadulttube: 2:39pm On May 03, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by flyfit(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2018
Am into buying and selling of agricultural products...

For example
100kg bag of garri sells for 10-11k at delta State
I buy and transport to ph
Then sell for 14k
Making 2k pre bag
Kindly contact me
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by LKO(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2018
flyfit:

For example
Then sell for 14k
Making 2k pre bag
Kindly contact me

Love this business. Where do you get your garri in Delta State? I'm in Warri. Is there a ready market in PH?

2 Likes

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 03, 2018
moneyadulttube:
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info.

Checked your website.

The minimum price is $150, that's too high.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 03, 2018
flyfit:

For example
Then sell for 14k
Making 2k pre bag
Kindly contact me

Nice one.
Unfortunately, I'm not into offline biz.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Elxandre(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2018
Freebiez:

Nice one.
Unfortunately, I'm not into offline biz.
funny that you ruled out affiliate marketing and CPA.

Those two are the some of the biggest money spinners on the internet.

There's hardly anything 30k will do on the internet after cancelling out those.

I'm not an expert or anything lest you think im selling you some ebook.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 03, 2018
Elxandre:

The reason why I cancelled it out is PRECISELY because of ebooks.

Everybody says it make money but the only people that make money are the folks selling the info.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by villagepeoplefb: 8:24pm On May 03, 2018
Freebiez:

×No sports betting
×No gambling
×No forex trading
×No PPD

Thanks.

Guarantee $850 Profit Per Month on auto pilot If You Venture Into Dropshipping On Aliexpress

Need a business to start with little or no capital at all?

Do you wish to earn $850 monthly on AUTOPILOT? THAT IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN SET UP ONE TIME AND IT WILL BE BRINGING YOU A PASSIVE MONTHLY INCOMES OF AT-LEAST $850 PROFITS?

IF YES, then i recommend you go into drop-shipping with aliexpress.

Why aliexpress?

because eBay and amazon makes it hard to get your money to your local bank account but with aliexpress your profits goes direct to your bank account without stress.

But What is drop shipping? if you are news with this business
Drop shipping is a fulfillment model that allows you to buy products individually from a wholesaler and ship them directly to your customer.

you just have to get a platform where you share all the products from a wholesaler and when a buyer pays you, you remove your profit and send the rest to the wholesaler and give the wholesaler the buyers shipping details so that he can ship directly to the buyer.

Instead of purchasing a large amount of inventory, you simply partner with a drop shipping supplier and list their merchandise for sale.

If you are interested and want to begin:

It would be a pleasure to share with you my experience in dropshipping and make you a platform from where you can have passive income.

In my service i will do the followings for you:

I will give you a brand new website ready to go with 100 products from a profitable niche so you can start the dropshipping process and generate some great passive income.

You will have no ongoing expenses related to the website as I will take care of the hosting.

Profitable and desired NICHE

Favicon, Logo Professional

Web Hosting free for 1year
Mobile devices ready Theme

Quickly and easily.import and update products on your site directly from AliExpress

P-ayment gateways

Unlimited Number of products to import Auto-Updating (prices, quantities...)

Fulfill Orders Automatically

I will add proftable dropshipping products from aliexpress.

I will add products which are trending and actually will have good sales.

Products will be from Best rated and reliable sellers who supports dropshipping delivery.

E-Packet products

Free shipping products.

Product have good sales, reviews and rating as well in aliexpress.
Editing product tittle.

Editing Aliepress description.

Select Good images.

Removing logo or brand sign if product have logo i the images.
Selecting or creating categories

Do proper tags and types.

Many more things if needed.

JUST DROP YOUR EMAIL OR EMAIL ME VIA MARTIN.HALL2@GMX.COM

or call

08186763414 FOR MORE INQUIRES

(PLEASE SERIOUS BUSINESS MINDED MEN AND WOMEN)

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by databoy247(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2018
Elxandre:

You are totally wrong my friend. Making money online isn't about affiliate marketing or CPA. Not everyone is cut out for those line of businesses.

Cases:
Mr Toba makes a killing running Whogohost with over 30,000 domains hosted. He has an office with series of staff (including official cars). This is web hosting and not affiliate marketing.

Mark Essien makes a truckload of money running hotels dot ng. Again, not affiliate marketing.

How about Leke? Founder of Voguepay - an award-winning Fintech platform. if you don't know, Leke is a member of this forum.

There are others that are social media influencers having hundreds of thousands of social media followers. They rake in good cash. An example is my friend Ushebebe.

Stagger here on Nairaland has landed properties and massive agricultural investments - benefits of being an online freelance writer.

Abiola and co who are the founders of Paystack recently raised $1.3 million funding to expand their business. Note that paystack is a payment processing platform (Fintech) which I and a lot of other service providers make use of. This is not affiliate marketing.

Personally, I have a CV writing platform that gives me a CONSISTENT monthly income and averages a million naira annually (aside from my other online ventures). Am not an affiliate marketer.

Affiliate marketing is cool, but the best bet is to offer a service online and get folks to patronize you. Get your marketing plan right with the target of scaling and you are made.

Finally, the real folks who make real money online don't have time to troll here. Because they are out there making money. Even, the affiliate marketers I know like Victory Akpomedaye, etc really don't have the time to keep convincing people to join them.

@OP, N30k can get you started if you know the right thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Samabu07(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2018
To do an affiliate marketing, you need a dugged approach as your competitors are armed to the teeth.
Fact is, the folks that make good income are westerners and they are non stop doing this game.
They go as far as doing comprehensive market research, setting up SEO based website (and blog) in regards to their niche and a good promotion go with it.

Getting proper info before delving into your choice business.

****Modified****

Get a good product or service and a good digital marketing plan and you will gradually earn.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Samabu07(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2018
databoy247:

You are totally wrong my friend. Making money online isn't about affiliate marketing or CPA. Not everyone is cut out for those line of businesses.

Cases:
Mr Toba makes a killing running Whogohost with over 30,000 domains hosted. He has an office with series of staff (including official cars). This is web hosting and not affiliate marketing.

Mark Essien makes a truckload of money running hotels dot ng. Again, not affiliate marketing.

How about Leke? Founder of Voguepay - an award-winning Fintech platform. if you don't know, Leke is a member of this forum.

There are others that are social media influencers having hundreds of thousands of social media followers. They rake in good cash. An example is my friend Ushebebe.

Stagger here on Nairaland has landed properties and massive agricultural investments - benefits of being an online freelance writer.

Abiola and co who are the founders of Paystack recently raised $1.3 million funding to expand their business. Note that paystack is a payment processing platform (Fintech) which I and a lot of other service providers make use of. This is not affiliate marketing.

Personally, I have a CV writing platform that gives me a CONSISTENT monthly income and averages a million naira annually (aside from my other online ventures). Am not an affiliate marketer.

Affiliate marketing is cool, but the best bet is to offer a service online and get folks to patronize you. Get your marketing plan right with the target of scaling and you are made.

Finally, the real folks who make real money online don't have time to troll here. Because they are out there making money. Even, the affiliate marketers I know like Victory Akpomedaye, etc really don't have the time to keep convincing people to join them.

Your post is inspiring and made a mark on my mind. Its been long I saw good post on NL.
What business are you currently promoting online?
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by databoy247(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2018
Samabu07:

Your post is inspiring and made a mark on my mind. Its been long I saw good post on NL.
What business are you currently promoting online?

Thanks mate.

Part of what I do is stated in my post.

I hardly comment on most topics because I feel a lot of folks really need to go out there and see what is going on in the world of online business.

Making money online has to do with knowing the right thing to do. In 2016, I set up a website that raked in over 500k in less than 5 months of being operational. Nairaland is so full of people who believe affiliate marketing, Fiverr, or CPA are the only ways of making money online. It pisses me off and weakens me to see these set people who refuse to explore other gamut and spectrums of online businesses.

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2018
youtube is the king of income online my channel named SIMBAZ on youtube earned me $1000 in 9months i started running it july 2017 till now, and now TOPBUZZ is now my additional stream of income i have made $20 in 2days i joined topbuzz which is cool and i have over 2000 followers on my two youtube channels SIMBAZ and XSPORTS TV while on topbuzz i just hit 100 followers in 2 days i join them so dude online is the oil biz i know of, but u can make money from writing too cos i have don that too but to little income comes from that.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Samabu07(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2018
databoy247:

Thanks mate.

Part of what I do is stated in my post.

I hardly comment on most topics because I feel a lot of folks really need to go out there and see what is going on in the world of online business.

Making money online has to do with knowing the right thing to do. In 2016, I set up a website that raked in over 500k in less than 5 months of being operational. Nairaland is so full of people who believe affiliate marketing, Fiverr, or CPA are the only ways of making money online. It pisses me off and weakens me to see these set people who refuse to explore other gamut and spectrums of online businesses.
All the best mate. You have a beautiful mind. I have always told folks the sure way of making cash online is selling a product or service via a blog or website. Sure way though. Thanks for you post once again.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by MisterFelix1(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2018
Freebiez:

×No sports betting
×No gambling
×No forex trading
×No PPD

Thanks.
Have you considered setting up a profitable subscription-based website like Lati on Ghavoch? Here's the setup guide he recently put together https://www.ghavoch.com/setup He's my mentor as I'm currently learning several other business models from him. His dedicated whatsapp line is 070-37-533-965
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 04, 2018
databoy247:

Cases:

Thank you, sir.
I was looking for someone who could think outside the box.

Your post has really given me encouragement.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by sundayyy: 9:32am On May 04, 2018
Freebiez:

×No sports betting
×No gambling
×No forex trading
×No PPD

Have a skill or a blog and start making cool cash

Thanks.

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Najwal: 12:16pm On May 04, 2018
my small contribution, alt coins are cheap now, bull run is near, DYOR. wink
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by betahost247(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2018
Freebiez:

×No sports betting
×No gambling
×No forex trading
×No PPD

Thanks.

A reseller hosting business helps organizations and individuals to easily launch their own web hosting business without the need to set up an expensive data center, maintain web servers, and hire technical experts to work around the clock. The web hosting provider, from whom you have subscribed a reseller hosting account, will take care of the technical aspects and tasks related to server management and support. A reseller is left to do the hosting-related tasks for clients and is granted more freedom to focus on the marketing aspects of the reseller business.
Reseller web hosting has proved beneficial for both the hosting provider and the reseller.

Below are 10 reasons why you should invest in reseller hosting:

1. Easy to start: It’s simple and easy to start your very own reseller hosting business. All you need to do is sign up as a reseller, choose your membership plan, and you’re good to go. There’s no office setup needed so you can work from the comfort of your own home. Neither are there upfront costs nor employing big IT teams. Basically, running a reseller business lets you manage things by yourself without worrying about having technical expertise.

2. Choice of reseller platform: Reseller hosting actually has two options: Linux or Windows. Whatever operating system (OS) you are comfortable and familiar using, hosting providers can give you these two choices.

3. Complete control: You can create your own packages and choose the resources you want. This can allow you to build hosting packages that are compatible with your own products and client needs. Plus, you can grant clients the disk space and bandwidth that they need for a low cost.

4. Great margins: Resellers actually get attractive pricing and incentives on selling web hosting packages to their clients. Depending on how much your customers are willing to pay, you can set your own pricing terms over typical market rates and increase your profits.

5. Manageable features: Easily manage your reseller accounts with user-friendly control panels (cPanel for your clients and a WHM as reseller hosting panel). You will also be provided with a spectrum of high-quality site templates, email accounts, domains and subdomains, website builder tools, and even a private name server depending on your reseller hosting plan.

6. Room to grow: With reseller hosting, you get unlimited scalability. Reseller hosting lets you purchase a hosting package from your provider without having to make huge investments in infrastructure. This means that you can start right away, but also that you have room to grow without worrying about the future.

7. Fully managed services: Hosting providers fully manage your reseller servers for you. This affords you time to concentrate on growing your reseller business without performing technical tasks on the side.

8. Uptime guarantee: When running a business, you don't want server crashes, slow connections, and repeat downtimes. Just like any business, you would want to stay available for your customers 24/7. Web hosting providers include a 99.9% uptime guarantee on network and power with all your reseller hosting accounts. This ensures that both you and your clients' websites will receive optimal performance and uptime you deserve.

9. Customer service and technical support: Your chosen web hosting company provides you 24/7/365 customer and technical support. This allows you to get in touch with your hosting provider, whenever you need to.

10. Next generation hosting: Undeniably, more people are going online. Since websites have become necessities for all businesses, reseller hosting makes it possible for organizations and consumers alike to launch a hosting business that can earn them residual income.

We at Beta Host Limited have all this futures awaits you.

Tip: Just remember to take responsibility of your accounts. If you want to learn more about our reseller hosting plan, Visit here: http://www.betahost247.com/reseller.html.

Chat us on WhatsApp on: 08035226795 for more information and inquiry

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Elxandre(m): 3:03am On May 05, 2018
databoy247:

Cases:

This person obviously needs quick returns.

I didn't say affiliate is everything, but it's one of the biggest.

Besides 30k won't get you started on most of those things you listed.
30k is just about $90

Most of what you listed are services which take several years to get established, not a short term return online business the OP seemed to be inclined towards.. They also obviously require special skills.

The same stagg.er you quoted claims to have attended a course in France, and that you will never make money freelancing without top grade skills. $90 won't even get one a passport these days. Lol

I'm not going to argue much, just don't quote bogus examples without caution.

Finally, I don't understand your closing statement.
I already stated I'm not an affiliate marketer or expert in anyway, so where did I convince him to join, to the extent of you calling me a troll?

That is quite nasty and annoying.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Elxandre(m): 3:32am On May 05, 2018
Freebiez:

The reason why I cancelled it out is PRECISELY because of ebooks.

Everybody says it make money but the only people that make money are the folks selling the info.
Lol.
Nairaland rarely has anyone giving out knowledge.
Just 1 in maybe 10 theads.

I rarely visit this section because of this.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Elxandre(m): 3:38am On May 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
youtube is the king of income online my channel named SIMBAZ on youtube earned me $1000 in 9months i started running it july 2017 till now, and now TOPBUZZ is now my additional stream of income i have made $20 in 2days i joined topbuzz which is cool and i have over 2000 followers on my two youtube channels SIMBAZ and XSPORTS TV while on topbuzz i just hit 100 followers in 2 days i join them so dude online is the oil biz i know of, but u can make money from writing too cos i have don that too but to little income comes from that.
Did you link the top buzz to your YouTube in some way, or you started from scratch?
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:53am On May 05, 2018
Elxandre:

Did you link the top buzz to your YouTube in some way, or you started from scratch?

i linked it to my channel and BOOM MY INCOME Skyrocketed to infinity i now make $10 per day from many videos of mine on topbuzz, i have over 100,000 impressions and over 10,000clicks in 3days of joining top buzz with zero referral.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Should I Charge As A Freelance Writer? / Bank Transfer, Alibaba Tools, Scam Page, Carding Tools, Wu Transfer Paypal..more / I Need Buyers Of Waste Paper In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.