Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today (47109 Views)

What Is The Condition Of Ike Ekweremadu Today? / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Splashme: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:
350 million alert, just like that? shocked All I have to do is raise my hand up and shout ‘NAAAY’. These senators are making money walahi

Back to the matter.
The kind of bribery and corruption carried out under this administration that will be exposed when they leave power will make Abacha loot look like a small pick pocketing.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by jaxxy(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2018
We hv no money to pay govt salaries bt we can pay 30 senators a millions dollars each to score a political point. Those 30 senators shud be exposed and blacklisted as enemies of the of state for selling their conscience against their good judgement. They are not fit to be senators.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2018
hopilo:

DSS block NASS this morning. Are u still calling it fake news?
Lol..
Who told you they are reconvening today? Don't be an asshole.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by tfelicityk(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Who una EPP? Useless and selfish lawmakers... They only do things to favor themselves... They should scrapped it...
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by ceaser: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2018
edo3:
See Niger Delta money as e dey waste for aboki hand..

The same manner it wasted in an Ijaw's hand 2015.

Wait sef.. "Niger delta money" like how? The CBN is is not Central Bank of Niger delta o, in case you don't know.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by samakins1001: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2018
san316:
I can swear with my balls that this is fake news. Why spend so much money to impeach them when u can pay assassin N1m to take them out.

Mtseeew
Why, Bad Thinking, To Assassinate Them. Becareful And Get Sence
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Minjim: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2018
This's a lie.

What will Fg gain from his impeachment when election is just 6 months away

This is how pdp spread propaganda they can't prove to whip up sentiment

1 Like

Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by mrdna(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2018
What do you expect from a ZUUU
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Minjim: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2018
blazer2018:
All these toilet sources sef... grin

Meaning dat each of d 2/3 Senator APC needs to oust Saraki will be given about N350m abi?

So APC will be spending roughly N25B to impeach Saraki abi?

Continue... grin grin

Don't mind them

This's a lie.

What will Fg gain from his impeachment when election is just 6 months away

This is how pdp spread propaganda they can't prove to whip up sentiment

2 Likes

Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by kunmiiii: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2018
escodotman:
And for you to also believe this 3-sentence statement, no details, nothing at all, is strange to say the least..just a statemnt anybody could put up! I'm suprised this got moved to the front page. You guys should give more credibility to nairaland sometimes instead of giving attention to some single statement anybody could put up in the corner of his room. The Senate isn't even re-convening today!! Mods why?

As in...I dunno why the mods are hell bent and determined to compete with Facebook on Fake and unverifiable news, The news no get head or tail, just squiggles and it was moved to FP.

1 Like

Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by EmekaMD(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2018
sokera:
fools will believe this fake news
Wrong!!
The actual fools would call this fake news. Especially wen they wanna be self-delusive
#I'm not a fan!!
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by gonkin(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2018
$1m is jackpot money in some American lotteries and here was are giving it free. Hmmmm FG i hail thee.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by ijabiken1(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2018
Av said it and am saying it again,APC and buhari administration is a party to watch carefully come 2019,APC government will kill this country.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by maccel: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=70049750]"$1million= #360million more or less
30 senators=$30 million
therefore 30×360= #10,800,000 000 (billion naira oo)

If this money was used for development, buhari and his minions would have beat their chest proudly, saying he started and completed a project, maybe, just maybe some people would have considered, but no, they want to pay off people who would approve money easily for them so rigging the election would be very easy.

Get your pvc people and pray, YES pray that election manipulation would not be sucessful, pray that those involved on that day would be blinded cos with the way things are going, pvc alone wouldnt work.

Nuff said "

Does this sound logical to you?
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Heffalump(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
$1million= #360million more or less
30 senators=$30 million

If this money was used for development, buhari and his minions would have beat their chest proudly, saying he started and completed a project, maybe, just maybe some people would have considered, but no, they want to pay off people who would approve money easily for them so rigging the election would be very easy.

Get your pvc people and pray, YES pray that election manipulation would not be sucessful, pray that those involved on that day would be blinded cos with the way things are going, pvc alone wouldnt work.

Nuff said

It is getting glaring by the day that there is no hope for Nigeria. Please if you have the slightest opportunity to relocate from this God-forsaken country, do it asap
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by maccel: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2018
EmekaMD:

Wrong!!
The actual fools would call this fake news. Especially wen they wanna be self-delusive
#I'm not a fan!!

Well if you can believe the propaganda without a credible source, i guess you just proved the guy right.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by donkelz(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
30 senators=$30 million

Nuff said

If you were still believing there was still hope, sorry dear
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
30 senators=$30 million

Nuff said

Don't believe everything you read dear how many times have press been proven to be liars... Even so called Sahara reporters?
How ever even if true it must be individual will collective interests and not government.. 2019 will be a very tough one and I believe it will stay in the history books of Nigeria. It Wil be a locus classicus.i just hope it won't turn violent
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2018
OEPHIUS:
BREAKING: About 30 senators are currently meeting with DG SS now at DSS headquarters Abuja

The plot is to impeach the Senate President @bukolasaraki and the Deputy Senate President Sen. Ike Ekweremadu tomorrow.

Ahmed LAWAN to emerge as SP and Hope UZODIMA as DSP.

http://thepunditng.com/30-senators-set-to-impeach-saraki-ekweremadu-today/

lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 you guys should be wary of this FAKE website. Their sources are always what individual posted on their twitter page. i have followed all their news the same thing. we should avoid degrading this noble site because of unverified news twitter handles, as it not only dangerous to the country but the integrity of this forum.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Alen4smit: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
30 senators=$30 million

Nuff said
To believe this bulshit says much about you!
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by ebby9z(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2018
So this "rumour" is actually true...it's a wawu
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by HomeOfMe(f): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
30 senators=$30 million

Nuff said
See how they're wasting Nigeria's commonwealth for their selfish interest.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by HomeOfMe(f): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:
350 million alert, just like that? shocked All I have to do is raise my hand up and shout ‘NAAAY’. These senators are making money walahi

Back to the matter.
The kind of bribery and corruption carried out under this administration that will be exposed when they leave power will make Abacha loot look like a small pick pocketing.
And they said pdp and corruption is fighting buhari administration because he blocked all avenues to loot;who is looting more?... Imagine the amount of millions they're giving each senators just for selfish reasons.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by godliman: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2018
dlectura:
How this news take concern me kwanu?
WETIN COME MAKE YOU READ AM KWANU!
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by bluecircle470: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2018
omojesu202:

thank you... who gives a shiit about what those polithiefcians does to themselves. they're disturbing us with unnecessary drama

I tire o
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Indomie001: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Haters will gladly welcome any news against this Buhari administration but for me , I don't react politically or emotionally, I react with my senses .

How in the world will a whopping 350million and over 25billion naira would be spent just to impeach saraki If this is true, I give up on this country already .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Tareq1105: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
30 senators=$30 million

Nuff said

With the level of your education, I don't expect you to believe this trash.

Buhari that I know will never spend such just because he want to remove the leaders of the senate.

If he's bent on removing them there are cost effective options afterall Apc still have majority.

Let me add here that head or tail, Saraki will still be impeached. He has frustrated this government for too long hence he can't eat his cake and still want to have it.

No governor can take what Buhari has been tolerating. We're all human.

You have a Senate President that is frustrating you and your efforts. He went as far as quiting your party to become opposition. Who can take that?

As it is now, Buhari cannot discuss pertinent issues or share confidential information with Saraki. No more trust and this is essential for good working relationship.

In all these, it's you and me that will suffer.

Saraki should just resign before he's impeached. I pray pride will allow him to do that.

It's my honest way to move forward.
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Duru009(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari has simply failed
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by Tareq1105: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
ikennaf1:
This over $30m is more than enough to run pipeborne water to all homes located in Lagos urban areas.

And to think that a certain man named dasuki is being held by a hypocrite for almost same crime.

Don't mind Pdp symphatizers
Re: 30 Senators Receive $1m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Today by edo3(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
ceaser:

The same manner it wasted in an Ijaw's hand 2015.

Wait sef.. "Niger delta money" like how? The CBN is is not Central Bank of Niger delta o, in case you don't know.
Oh i forget say na groundnut pyramids from d north which has gone into oblivion na there CBN dey get money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.