Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC (17077 Views)

NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement / PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK / PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Akosbaba(m): 2:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmm. This transfer season just keeps getting better

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by NigerianBae: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by escodotman: 2:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Brevir:
This is interesting...and I'm suspecting that this could cause his governor back home to also decamp to APC. And all the PDP sychophant/apologists in Akwa Ibom state will begin to sing a new song.

I'll still be here watching all the show in 4k HD
Lol back home? I like it when Buharists try to give themselves some feeling of false happiness. Gov. Aminu Masari of Katsina would decamp to PDP first before Akwa Ibom governor joins APC. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by donttouchme: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2018
This new trend of politics is so bad. Apc have destroyed democracy. Taking power from d people and giving them to god-fathers. Apc brand of building strong men instead of strong institution. I weep for our dear country. Our future is so bleak

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by ipobarethieves: 2:29am On Aug 07, 2018
embarassed embarassed cool shocked grin grin cheesy wink sad sad grin lipsrsealed bad omen for fl@theads jhudas Pigs.Today no erection, tomorrow dey support Pd pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Wireproductivit(m): 2:45am On Aug 07, 2018
France facebook account for sale
Check my signature
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Akpabio is just after his pocket and mouth. He is not a true Igboman, because any true Igbo indegene will not identify with APC
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Hehehe. .. Akpabio has joined the congregation of saints. hahaha!

http://miralpharm.com/essay/vote?usr=964120267-ejidike-vitalis-ogechukwu

*Hello.*
*Can you spare me 1 min of your time.*

_Above this text is a link that will help a friend of mine win an essay competition on malaria._

*Click on the link to view the essay and also vote for him by clicking on d facebook share icon beneath d essay*

*One more thing.....*

_It doesn't just end there, you could vote multiple times and also share to other people and tell them to vote multiple times._

*THANK YOU*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 07, 2018
HardexyAA:
Akpabio is just after his pocket and mouth. He is not a true Igboman, because any true Igbo indegene will not identify with APC
Please, stop associating people from the South-South with the Igbo's. They're non igbo's.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by bender79: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2018
tallerSSS:
by 2019 he will return to his great party. as far as I'm concern Akpabio is not a fool. he wants to save his head under APC until 2019. coz surely APC leaving Federal capital come 2019.
Cry me a Lagos lagoon!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by karlnyeno: 3:33am On Aug 07, 2018
No sane person from Ikot Ekpene senatorial district will dare try to contest against Akpabio in the senatorial race. That 'll be a waste of resources to such person. Akpabio defection has bequeathed APC and Buhari to the land of promise. Buhari candidature just sore overnight. Just like how Ronaldo transfer boasts Italian league such is Akpabio's defection. God bless Akpabio.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by ocelot2006(m): 4:04am On Aug 07, 2018
cooltola:
Remember how rampant Boko Haram activities was during PDP days. PDP had 16 years to get economy right but did not fail to disappoint. The economy was tanking before Buhari took over and do not forget how billions of dollars were missing from central bank Nigeria during GEJ time. Corruption was rampant then. PDP a disappointing party then and for tomorrow. Saraki only switch party because he is looking for his best interest and I do not blame him. APC is PDP , different names ,same politicans, Do not vote neither. Vote for Sowore 2019 or someone else

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. "Rampant corruption" yet Transparency International 2014 and 2017 reports clearly indicate that "corrupt" GEJ gave the best anti-corruption performance compared to "saint" Buhari of Daura who's performance turned out to be a scam with Nigeria sliding several points down the index.

"The economy was tanking" yet the PDP gave the nation one of the FASTEST growing economy in the world, a growing middle class with higher purchasing, better infrastructure. Compare that with St. Buhari and the APC under whom we had a disastrous recession, a shattered economy, a decimated economy, over 7 million jobs lost, double digit inflation, businesses closed Dow, excess taxation of surviving biz, etc.

Oh don't forget the rampant massacres of communities in North Central States by herdsmen and the givts silence.

But hey, keep lying...

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by cooltola(m): 4:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Prove any of what you wrote. I can show you where the auditing company found nothing of what the Emir claimed. Our economy was the one of the fastest growing in the world, over 200 Chinese companies opened in Nigeria. I can prove all of mine, prove your gossip. This country has turned for the worst under this administration
[sup][/sup]
On paper it was In reality it was not. Naira fell against dollar , pound , during Pdp. The stronger thr economy the stronger the naira. The economy starting tanking during Pdp time after the price of crude oil per barell drop our reserves was empty after Pdp left. APC made worsen. APC IS No better than Pdp or vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by begwong: 4:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Very corrupt and satanic party. If you convert to APC you are a Saint. If you leave them, you are the most corrupt person and the EFCC is let loose on you. We already know the Skelton in Akpabiios cupboard!
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by chrisixis(m): 4:25am On Aug 07, 2018
we hear u
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by cooltola(m): 4:32am On Aug 07, 2018
ocelot2006:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. "Rampant corruption" yet Transparency International 2014 and 2017 reports clearly indicate that "corrupt" GEJ gave the best anti-corruption performance compared to "saint" Buhari of Daura who's performance turned out to be a scam with Nigeria sliding several points down the index.

"The economy was tanking" yet the PDP gave the nation one of the FASTEST growing economy in the world, a growing middle class with higher purchasing, better infrastructure. Compare that with St. Buhari and the APC under whom we had a disastrous recession, a shattered economy, a decimated economy, over 7 million jobs lost, double digit inflation, businesses closed Dow, excess taxation of surviving biz, etc.

Oh don't forget the rampant massacres of communities in North Central States by herdsmen and the givts silence.

But hey, keep lying...
On paper it was In reality it was not. Naira fell against dollar , pound , during PDP. The stronger the economy the stronger the naira. Our economy only grew because crude oil per gallon was high during that time, no political party can take credit for this. The economy starting tanking toward the end of PDP time after the price of crude oil per barrel drop. our reserves was empty after PDP left. APC made worsen. APC IS No better than PDP or vice versa. For once, there are other political parties out there in Nigeria. Vote for other political parties that can present better leadership, that is all I am saying.
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by GoshenNLA(m): 4:36am On Aug 07, 2018
politics getting stranger daily in Nigeria, defection, transmission transmissioning everywhere
In another news, kindly check my signature to Rep Ur club passionately this New season.⬇
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Adeyinka123: 4:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Joevics:
See how they are jubilating over just one senator thats been forced to join Apc. Lets see how Akpabio will convince Akwaibomites to vote Apc.
That means you're ignorant of the happenings in Akwa Ibom. Akpabio is like Tinubu in Lagos. People follow him dogmatically. He dictates the tunes. He made PDP very popular in the state. He is virtually the best Governor ever had in Akwa Ibom. He is a very big fish with plenty followers. He is also like Wamakko of Sokoto state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Donpenny(m): 4:51am On Aug 07, 2018
If I see the blood (APC) I will pass over .I.e ( corruption charges will be drop)

If u know u knw
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by wickyyolo: 4:57am On Aug 07, 2018
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Udom is goner. He has failed woefully as a governor despite having a background in the private sector. It is no longer about the political party, but individual contestants. Let Nsima Ekere of APC win in Akwa Ibom and anything but Buhari's APC win at the federal level. By so doing Akwa Ibom and Nigeria will move forward.

In the South , APC can't win election.
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by sacramento1212: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2018
HardexyAA:

Even though it’s a great disappointment that Akpabio is defecting to a party that he once condemned,but i do not see the correlation in your statement. Akpabio is not an Igbo man and Akwa Ibom is not an Igbo State.
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Am plus one today. Please join me to thank God.
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by PierreAbutu(m): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=deomelo post=70049785][/quote]

Nigerian Politicians

SAME CULT
DIFFERENT POLITICAL PARTIES angry
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by CharleyBright(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Politicians are Prostitutes.
I remember how Ita Enang cried that Akpabio wants to kill him and then he ran to APC.
And now, He speaks in defense of Akpabio cos they share a common ground in Apc

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by tijehi(f): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2018
The difference between defection to APC and PDP is that APC threatens, while PDP was on freewill. So much money was found in Akpabios accounts, the so-called govt with integrity threatened him with defection or jail term, Akpabio opted for the former.

I pity those who say Buhari is a man of integrity..... And I feel sick when they call Osibanjo a man of God.......for Tinubu....that one has no soul.

What a government

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by wink2015(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Politicians in Nigeria playing the DEFECTION GAME they knows best.

Political parties in Nigeria lack ideology.

Bread and Butter politicians plus fair weather friends is always the way it goes in Nigeria political space.
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by ikorodureporta: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Alh. Alpabio cheesy

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by gmaribel(m): 6:04am On Aug 07, 2018
CharleyBright:
Politicians are Prostitutes.
I remember how Ita Enang cried that Akpabio wants to kill him and then he ran to APC.
And now, He speaks in defense of Akpabio cos they share a common ground in Apc

Akpabio Enang Udom are all one.....They have the same ideology. <SELF>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Corruption Case Files Missing, 103 Others Stuck In Malami’s Office / Nasiru Ado Bayero Assures Ugwuanyi Of Safety Of Igbos In Kano State / IPOB Vs Orji Uzor Kalu: How IPOB Lawyers Were Dribbled – Ejiofor Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.