Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,818 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC (17092 Views)

NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement / PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK / PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Corrinthians(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros leave story. Answer my PM
Checking but can't find it. Couldn't find it even in the spam. Let me go check the mail with which I registered with the forum.

By the way, tell Reno he's a learner. wink
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Corrinthians(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
megareal:

Taaa! I knew that's what you will say. undecided
But it's the truth, trust me. wink
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by megareal: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Comot your mouth from my chop angry

I'm from Rivers and you?

grin grin. My eyes dey red..

From AKS.
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Checking but can't find it. Couldn't find it even in the spam. Let me go check the mail with which I registered with the forum.

By the way, tell Reno he's a learner. wink
Mail me directly, Tonyebarcanista@gmail.com

or drop your mail
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
megareal:

From AKS.
Send me PM? or drop your mail
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
megareal:

From AKS.
Send me PM? or drop your mail
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by Bitterleafsoup: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
cooltola:
[sup][/sup]
On paper it was In reality it was not. Naira fell against dollar , pound , during Pdp. The stronger thr economy the stronger the naira. The economy starting tanking during Pdp time after the price of crude oil per barell drop our reserves was empty after Pdp left. APC made worsen. APC IS No better than Pdp or vice versa.
It does not matter we mined 21 new natural resources, we had foreign investment on the ground, even with every country refusing to sell us weapons we still kept C I A Boko Harem in check. This break off fraction is weak compared 2015. They are both nonsense parties but let us not forget about all the projects they at least had on hand in just 5 years. The only continuation was that stupid train. People were never starving under PDP period.

We have gone backwards and both parties have failed to even provide basic power. Like they couldn't even organize companies to generate power in the country, nobody's talking about solar power or other energy sources. At least GEJ admin started 4 hydro supported energy dams, does APC even have a minister of works?

We demanded for transparency and GEJ provided the information act and every one of his ministers had to do a presentation of achievements that year and post it on the web. The fact of the matter is we were going in the right direction, youth empowerment was phenomenal during those 5 years the music and movie industry was invested it and they created thousands of jobs. Our agriculture minister was featured on Forbes even with oil falling other sectors were booming like diamond and gold mining. PDP was a failure but GEJ was not, that is why he tours around the world doing public speaking engagements for millions. We must tell ourselves the truth. I saw 5 millionaires home grown in Nnewi only imagine Delta.

If we are not grateful and mindful of projects that was propelling into the 21st century, we can not build off of old success. Even OBJ did good with the Paris loan under Madame Ngozi of course, she is a master at her craft like it or not. She was honest about so much, especially the bailout money the Governors closed states down for. Anyway....

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by OgaBuhari: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
tallerSSS:
there is a saying that says, if you can't beat them, join them. no matter what APC can't get my vote. I WILL BE LIVE IN IKOT EKPENE STADIUM COZ MY HOUSE IS JUST 10MINS WALK TO THE STADIUM. many that will appeared are likely people who want to see top politician for the first time and not supporters. I'm talking to those online BMCs
da adede better run o and stay away and dey indoors because that day casala fit burst between PDP and apc
Re: Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC by OgaBuhari: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Both akpabio PDP and apc is none of our concern, they represent their own interest.
Just give us referendum let's watch and see how Akwa ibom people with draw from the zoo and join Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Warns Universities against Indiscriminate Award of Honorary Degrees / Nigerian-born WYO President-general Assumes Office / ARISE NEWS Presenter In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.