Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (9791 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand / Quest For Petroleum Quiz Competition Ongoing!!! / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Today's questions for the week to be released by
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be released on monday BEFORE 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Quiz release time is 4:30pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded on Monday before 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
New questions for the week to be released by 5pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for this week to be released on monday before 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Today's questions to be released at 2:05pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:24pm On May 05, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded on Monday before 8pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by GREATNESS007: 11:34pm On May 05, 2019
Are you smart,creative and very good at Marketing. Then this opportunity is for you.

The Grant Africa Digital Enterprises at Ibadan requires the services of Sales Representatives for immediate employment. The selected candidates will be trained and equipped with all it takes to get the desired results. Salary is very attractive.

How to apply : Interested candidates should send their your CV to the thegrantafrica@gmail.com, indicate the
Job Title as the subject of your email.

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:22pm On May 06, 2019
This week's questions to be released at 5:30pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:55pm On May 12, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the new week to be released before 8pm on Monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 3:42pm On May 13, 2019
Today's quiz to be released at 7:45pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 14, 2019
nelsonoba:
Today's quiz to be released at 7:45pm

@oga nelson, u did "ojoro" yesternight o, u cancelled d quiz twice while I was d one leading.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:20pm On May 14, 2019
omoowo8888:

@oga nelson, u did "ojoro" yesternight o, u cancelled d quiz twice while I was d one leading.

Well....another day it will get to your turn the right way grin

I forgot to block the button while uploading questions, and when I finished uploading and wanted to release the start button, I suddenly discovered some oversharp people like you had already started answering the questions long before the quiz was supposed to start, so I had to reset every person's score so everybody will start afresh. I dont want people being faster than their shadows....it's not good grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 14, 2019
nelsonoba:

I forgot to block the button while uploading questions, and when I finished uploading and wanted to release the start button, I suddenly discovered some oversharp people like you had already started answering the questions long before the quiz was supposed to start, so I had to reset every person's score so everybody will start afresh. I dont want people being faster than their shadows....it's not good grin

Ok oo grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by dejt4u(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2019
nelsonoba:

I sent a PM to you sir. Kindly reply. Thank you
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:35pm On May 19, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions to be uploaded before 8pm on monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 20, 2019
We are waiting for the questions grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:25pm On May 20, 2019
omoowo8888:
We are waiting for the questions grin

The quiz will now be released at 9:35pm. This is the last quiz for Season 2. Season 3 begins at the end of June. Within this time, I shall be devoting some time to address some loopholes in the system that has enabled some hackers and cheats to keep getting access to the questions before the quiz is released for everyone to start
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 20, 2019
nelsonoba:

The quiz will now be released at 9:35pm. This is the last quiz for Season 2. Season 3 begins at the end of June. Within this time, I shall be devoting some time to address some loopholes in the system that has enabled some hackers and cheats to keep getting access to the questions before the quiz is released for everyone to start

Okay
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:17pm On May 26, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced.

Season 3 begins at the end of June. Between now and then, the quiz app shall be redesigned and fortified against hackers who have been cheating the system. Their days of cheating will soon be over
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by dejt4u(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2019
nelsonoba:
Last week's winners have been announced.

Season 3 begins at the end of June. Between now and then, the quiz app shall be redesigned and fortified against hackers who have been cheating the system. Their days of cheating will soon be over
you can make a golden rule that no member can win twice in a month. some spines would be broken with that rule in place.. lol.

you're really doing very well. may God bless you sir
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
The first set of questions for Season 3 will be uploaded on Sunday, June 30th as from 6pm.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
First set of questions for season 3 have been uploaded. These are the instructions;

The Primary subject for the week is Chemistry. Winners will be chosen from people who score the highest in Chemistry and at least 50% from the secondary subject(Maths).
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2019
This week's Winners to be announced on sunday around 6pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced, new questions for the week to be uploaded on monday before 6pm

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
New questions have been uploaded for the week
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2019
...and as usual, this week's winners to be announced on sunday night
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded on monday before 8:30pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
This week's Questions will be released at 1:30pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
questions uploaded. winners to be announced on sunday night
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded on monday before 6pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv / FHI 360 Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (31 Positions) / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (8 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.