Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Want A Ring Episode 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Want A Ring Episode 9 (510 Views)

Burnt - Episode 9 (18+) (short Story Series) / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 9 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Ring Episode 9 by Teaveapoet(f): 2:23am On Aug 07, 2018
@teeveepoet

Exactly 7pm, my phone rang. The caller's number hidden. I picked it
'Hello,teacher!
Who is this?
'A friend !
The voice sounded very familiar,
'Oh, Meningitis doctor!
I could hear him laughing out loud over the phone.
'I'm sorry, Our introduction was bad. My name is Opeyemi Favour
'It's fine, Am Victoria Akins! I replied.
'I promised to call, Can i pick you up by 8pm? Don't say No..
'Hmmm.... Ok! No problem. I replied.
'Thanks dear. Will be with you soon. He replied and hung up.

I checked my box immediately, i had a short red dinner gown.
It should look nice, i quickly changed into it, i repolish my lips,my makeup and brush my weavon. I brought out my silver stone heels with matching purse and earrings.
"Indeed, am looking attractive and beautiful. I said.

He arrived few minutes, He came with a deep blue lexus jeep, i wondered how a young guy could afford this. The weather was cold unlike the afternoon when it was hot, The streetlights hung around the tiled road, i could see people selling and buying by the side of the road.

We passed through Jigawa tower along Byepass road.
He pointed the Sabon Kasuwa market which was by the left side of the road. Next was a junction. Mechanic village, we proceded to Yalwawa.

"That's FUD he spoke!
"What is FUD? i asked.
"Federal University Dutse. He replied.
"Oh nice. I replied, nonchantly.

We were along another road , i could see a sign post G9. I needed to know the roads since, i was new in town.We put a stop at Hasinah Confectionery. A small eatery, the place wasn't worth my dressing. The place was crowded, there was no space to seat. I looked around.

"Is this the only the place, this city could provide? Oh! I missed Lagos.

Few minutes later, some persons stood to go, we got their seat.
'You are beautiful, Victoria!
'Thanks, i smiled blushing.
'I hope you will enjoy yourself tonight?
I looked around, too many faces kept staring at me. My gown was short, below my knees, a tube top gown, i had bought during my trips to Calabar.
I glanced round the eatery, about ten sets of tables with chairs. I doubted if they could have what i needed.
'What do you care for? He asked me.
"Drink is fine!
"Just drink? Are you on diet?
No oooo, am not. I smile.
"Ok. I will add it to it. Hope you will like it?

He stood up and went to the counter, more eyes kept gazing at my body, my boobs majestically pointing North and South. I kept smiling appreciating the way,they liked my outfit.
The glass was transparent one could see outside clearly. Bike men were passing and some people were buying and selling. I could see two young men talking to each other, they were neatly dressed probably, they were posted on special assignment.

One of them walked in, he seemed like a regular customer. He was greeted by some waiters. He proceeded to sit next to mine, i noticed he was staring too. I brought out my phone and checked my mails. Nothing unusual.

"Hey beauty! Sorry for the delay.
It's fine, i collected the maltina with mixed chips and chicken.
We both sat.

He narrated his journey and all about himself, he kept talking nonstop. He was practically trying to erase my boredom but he made it worse. I became superbored.

'Favour! I finally called his attention
Yes,! Do you need anything? just tell me. Oh! I forgot to tell you i stay around Takur adua. It's not too far from where you logde.
You can get to taste homemade food.

I was getting more pizzed off. I got up. He appeared shocked.
"I need to go!
"Buh, we just got here?
"You havent eaten at all.
"It's past 10. I replied.
"Oh. Sorry.

He stood up, beckoned on the waiter to pack it for me. I walked out of the eatery. I noticed someone was following me.

"If you dont mind, here is my card! Call me.
He gave me and left.
No formalities. I guessed he knew i was with someone.
I smiled, i opened the card.

Mallam Attairu Jega
Ministry of Finance, Account department.
New Secretariat, Takur adua.

"Am sorry, if i had upset you. He said as he opened the car.
I didnt respond. I placed the card neatly in my purse.

"How could this good looking guy be a mallam? I asked.
"Don't judge a book by its cover, Desire replied.

Favour was talking again, i paid no attention. I just hum silently, i had wasted my good time with a talkative.

My thoughts went towards Jega. He was too cute, he couldnt be married. He was exposed, he was just the ideal perfect man. I was clouded with thoughts of jega. when i suddenly felt the car halt.

"Can i come with you? He was asking.
"When did we get here? I was in another world.
'Now, he said smiling.
We got down from the car and headed to the reception. I collected my key and we both walked into Room105.

Follow @teeveepoet. @teevee's blog

'Whao, this is beautiful.
He took my picture frame lying on my bed. He starred at the image continously. I knew so many things crossed his mind.

I smiled and thanked him.

I pulled out my heels and changed into a comfortable slip on. The drive was enjoyable. The weather was cold, i was begining to feel hot. I couldn't pull off, i put on the Ac and fan.

"Victoria, am sorry for everything that happened out there tonight. I deeply apologize. I don't know how,or where i went wrong.

"Am not offended, i wasn't just loving the place. It was too crowded.
"That's a lie, desire told me.
Oh! Am sorry!
I promised next time, i would take you somewhere nice.
" Thanks. I spoke.

I sat on the single chair in the room directly facing the TV's screen.
He stood up walked up to me.

"You are the most gorgeous woman i have ever set my eyes on, your lips are beautiful, i can't resist you. Won't it be too early to ask you for babies?

I'm madly in love with you! I want you Victoria, i need you now and ever. My world everything needs you.

A part of me was liking this part, but he was a good talkative with a well constructed sugar coated mouth.

' you are flattery me right? I replied my own voice almost betraying me.
"No, never! I enjoy the few moments i have spend with you, you are my life! Didn't you see it?
See what? I asked
"How compartible were are?

We are meant for each other. I can't lie to you.
' Doctors can lie ooo, desire told me.
I almost laughed out.
'Are you okay? He asked.
"Yes, am fine! I replied.
"I love you! Victoria.
"Don't fall for that, i just dont believe him. Desire screamed.
Believe me! I will do anything to make you happy. He replied grabbing my hands, and touching my cheeks with his right hand, his left hand holding my both hands. Our eyes locked and i felt passion and sensation. He smiled looking for assurance ,i could see him clearly. His beards were neat. Oh!God i love beards.

He had the most enticing lips ever. He kept staring at me. The room was silent, we were in our world. He kissed me on the forehead, i became restless,kissed my chin and proceeded to my lips. He parted my lips with his and mine and it gave way. He is good at kissing, i returned it. Nothing else matters. He had assured me enough, we were both adult.
We kissed again, he blew kissed all over me, he carried me from the chair an laid me on the bed. He carefully UnCloth me, my nipples were fully erected, the sucked so softly i moaned out loud. I was dying for the touch. Follow teevee's blog.

He continued and i could feel he was good at romance. He suck my spot for minutes, i was wet but i didn't cum. He pulled of his jean and i got the shock of my life.

He has a small dick i almost lost interest, i never expected this. He brought out a condom from the back pocket and wore it.

He was really prepared for this.
I couldn't refused, i was way too Hot.
"Sex on the first date, Desire said sadly.

He inserted his dick into my hole. I was very tight yet it felt as if nothing entered. In less than 3minutes he released. He was excited. He kept thanking and smiling.
I have to go now beauty! I'm on morning shift at the hospital tomorrow he said. Sure i stood up.
Phone rings!!!!
The phone was right beside me on the table, i was about to give him when i saw the caller's name and the photo saver.
I collapsed.

Next episode.
Thanks for reading, i love all your comments.
Follow Teevee blog. Love you all.

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / Quillkastle Launches Free Web-publishing Platform To Promote Writers / The Spiritual Light And Color Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.