Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 9 (1670 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 9 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2018
*Pastor's Second wife - Episode 9*

��������������

The cat is finally outta the bag.....

When I arrived at the meeting, my legs were heavy like rock. I couldn’t move them again when I saw the people seated and waiting for me. Our G.O, the church executive council members, mummy G.O, Deji, women leader and mummy pastor were all present in the meeting.

For a moment, i wished the ground would open to swallow me up. My life had certainly lost its value and nothing seemed to interest anymore.

As soon as I entered, I was directed to sit on the only vacant seat. I took my seat with my head bent down. The secretary to the church executive council was the first to speak. After he acknowledged the presence of the G.O and other council members in attendance, he turned to me.

With a angry looking face, so scornful, he said, “Sis Mercy, you left church some months ago, leaving your responsibility as the choir leader without a word. Now you are back with a baby, can you tell this gathering what happened?”, he requested......

Click on the link below to continue reading...

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/03/pastors-second-wife-episode-9/

(1) (Reply)

Ebook writer needed ASAP / Is NUJ a Serious Professional Body In Nigeria / Tears For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.