Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

"I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals (2124 Views)

Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” / Tonto, You Wanna F#ck My Husband The Way You F#ck Toyin Lawanis Husband? - SDK / Duncan Mighty Says Collaboration With Tiwa Savage Is The “bestest” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by frankleesehi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
BBNaija star, Ka3na has revealed to her fans what she did to her husband on their 6th wedding anniversary.

The reality star revealed that she gave her husband the bestest mouth gig known to man.

She revealed that after she had a few glasses of champagne, her husband got lucky as she gave him the "bestest BJ"

She further revealed that while others are drinking Panadol in their matter, they both had late night meal and had a blissful sleep after having fun together.

Recall the mother of one and her husband celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, December 22.

Taking to Instagram story on Thursday morning, she wrote:

"Firstly, i soaked myself with few glasses of champagne, then Mr Jones got lucky with the bestest BJ known to man. I made him laugh so hard we both got hungry, then i made us late night breakfast while watching our favorite late night movie and finally we both had a blissful night rest while you all taking Panadol for the matter"

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/23/i-gave-my-husband-the-bestest-mouth-gig-known-to-man-ka3na-reveals/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
MissyB3

Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by habsydiamond(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
So e peoples role models.. Kiss and tell be una problem... If u like give him bomb job Na una sabi
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
.........and she had to make it public, now that we have been involved, she should also show us the "full video" of the BJ to backup her claim.
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by ceejay10(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
And you had to tell the world.. shameless olosho.
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by tolufase: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
This kind of information is not met for public consumption particularly when you're married.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by We4all: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
She is trying so hard to paint a picture of a bad gal. Unfortunately, it doesn’t suit her. She should be careful because that man may wake up one day and put a bullet in her empty brain for cheating on him.

2 Likes

Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by ObaOfUyo: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
ceejay10:
And you had to tell the world.. shameless olosho.
She's married and gave her husband his pleasures. How does that make her an "olosho" .

Save the name calling for your momma or sisters if you have any!!! angry

Receive Sense

1 Like

Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by Mhykel217(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
She always say trash sad
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by kenzysmith: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
That is only what he can offer
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by kenzysmith: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
We4all:
She is trying so hard to paint a picture of a bad gal. Unfortunately, it doesn’t suit her. She should be careful because that man may wake up one day and put a bullet in her empty brain for cheating on him.
guy u just dey reason wetin i dey think. But this kat3na na heavy mbeke
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by kenzysmith: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
ObaOfUyo:

She's married and gave her husband his pleasures. How does that make her an "olosho" .

Receive Sense
this is harsh o
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by ceejay10(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
ObaOfUyo:

Receive Sense
you are the one who need sense here.. you need sense to know that an olosho will always be an olosho, wife or not. You also need sense to know that no decent woman will post her sex escapades online. Now get off my mentions and go get some sense.
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
There after pregnancy now came
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by Houseofglam7(f): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oh fuq
What did I just read?
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by BlaqJosh: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Damn!!! Those silky lips would make a man nut so good
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by phenzy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
I was expecting something like “I gave my husband the best business idea” but no dem no go ever fail to surprise us. Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! Mere object of sexual gratification lasan.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by hismerhill(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Same BJ dat praise got in Za oza room.

So much for the mouth, and the chief host kpekus.

Nothing concern me with matter wey no concern me.

I come in peace
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by FahBuLous: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
So she can't do it and remain silent about it??
F00Ls everywhere...
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by illicit(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Did he cum or not lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by Hintona(f): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
She's chasing clout. After all she said it herself, she wants to sell her luxury.
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by ObaOfUyo: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
ceejay10:
you are the one who need sense here.. you need sense to know that an olosho will always be an olosho, wife or not. You also need sense to know that no decent woman will post her sex escapades online. Now get off my mentions and go get some sense.
You lack home training and lack regards and respects whatsoever for women that's why you come online and call any lady you meet derogatory names. Speaks so much of the kind of woman who raised you and the category of women you grew up with, women with very loose morals, that explains your lack of respects for the womenfolk. I say again If you had regards for your momma or sisters you will never call any lady u meet an "olosho" because you won't like anyone calling same to a member of your family, because charity begins at home. The lady had fun with her hubby, and comes online to brag about it, its still a free world and she has all the rights to post anything that tickles her fancy on her wall or social media page, deal with it, suck it down your throat!!! Calling her an "olosho" was absolutely unnecessary and totally uncalled for. Wait till someone reveals to you what your sisters and momma do behind your back and you will know whom the real olosho is.......get a brain!!!!

Receive sense again
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hintona:
She's chasing clout. After all she said it herself, she wants to sell her luxury.

You would know wouldn't you? angry
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by hedonido: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Which any random olosho can give him. So what is the compelling and difficult to get value you're adding to the poor guy?

In other words, so he married you... With your garbage and plenty wahala coupled with your family's wahala... because you can give a mere Mouth Gig? Chai.

It seems lots of men shortchange themselves by marrying these liabilities who have nothing meaningful to offer.
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by Badonasty(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why do these so called celebs think we always think about their life all the time
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by floss(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Latrina on da beat.

Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by LesbianBoy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
hedonido:
Which any random olosho can give him. So what is the compelling and difficult to get value you're adding to the poor guy?

In other words, so he married you... With your garbage and plenty wahala coupled with your family's wahala... because you can give a mere Mouth Gig? Chai.

It seems lots of Nigerian men shortchange themselves by marrying these liabilities who have nothing meaningful to offer.

Her husband na old oyinbo man o grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by ceejay10(m): 2:40am On Dec 24, 2021
ObaOfUyo:

You lack home training and lack regards and respects whatsoever for women that's why you come online and call any lady you meet derogatory names. Speaks so much of the kind of woman who raised you and the category of women you grew up with, women with very loose morals, that explains your lack of respects for the womenfolk. I say again If you had regards for your momma or sisters you will never call any lady u meet an "olosho" because you won't like anyone calling same to a member of your family, because charity begins at home. The lady had fun with her hubby, and comes online to brag about it, its still a free world and she has all the rights to post anything that tickles her fancy on her wall or social media page, deal with it, suck it down your throat!!! Calling her an "olosho" was absolutely unnecessary and totally uncalled for. Wait till someone reveals to you what your sisters and momma do behind your back and you will know whom the real olosho is.......get a brain!!!!

Receive sense again
if u like write an epistle from now till tomorrow. She is an olosho. And you need some sense to decode that. I absolutely have respect for women. Women who commands respect. You can kill yourself. I have said my own. She is a certified olosho.
Re: "I Gave My Husband The Bestest Mouth Gig Known To Man" - Ka3na Reveals by MVLOX(m): 4:46am On Dec 24, 2021
How that one come take concern us na

(1) (Reply)

I'm Struggling With Raising My Daughter All Alone - Tboss Cries Out / ........ / Shan George Opens Up, Talks About Her Sex And Prostitution Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.