Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (56386 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by kristisking(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2018
He should prepare to trek another one comes 2019
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by SourGrape: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Munzy14:
His stupidity is hereditary... Only a stupid person go extra mile for a politician.
confirm aboki with their senses. grin
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
This is so sad! Just when we need somebody to trek to London and tell Buhari what is going on at National Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
The Yola to Abuja trekker.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Born2Breed(f): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Mrop:
Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari’s Inauguration Develops Legs Injury.

The man who trekked from Yola to Abuja to congratulate President Buhari over the 2015 election victory.

He is currently incapacitated and in need of help. Duduwalle is in Yola at the moment.

Gist From Praize News

Read more :: http://www.praizenews.com/man-who-trekked-from-yola-to-abuja-for-buharis-inauguration-develops-legs-injuryphoto/

Zombie
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by AskProf: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Mrop:
Abubakar Duduwale Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari’s Inauguration Develops Legs Injury.

The man who trekked from Yola to Abuja to congratulate President Buhari over the 2015 election victory.

He is currently incapacitated and in need of help. Duduwalle is in Yola at the moment.

Gist From Praize News

Read more :: http://www.praizenews.com/man-who-trekked-from-yola-to-abuja-for-buharis-inauguration-develops-legs-injuryphoto/

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by AngelicBeing: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Nogodye:
He got what he wanted...Politicians ain't worth it.
Gbam tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Goalnaldo:
Abeg make una show me love. Am plus one today.
Happy birthday, may God give you wisdom and make llife worth living for you in Jesus name. Above all, i wish you God's grace and mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2018
You no go see Lauretta, Sarrki ,Omenka, Passigshit and all other brain evacuated Zombies here chanting Sai baba o
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2018
karma has caught up with the reg.. who won trek again

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by flexyrule(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2018
kolafolabi:
Yola to Abuja is roughly 548 km by car. I wonder how many km by trekking.. Mr. Man, you are on your own.

But seriously, he might eventually get financial assistance from the presidency
Lol.
It is still the same distance even by air.
Distance is constant along the same path.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Oxtertee(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2018
e remain that one that trek from Lagos to Abuja abi na kano
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by 8stargeneral: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Make him trekk back go show am buhari for London grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Rindo69: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2018
The gods want to stop him from trekking again in 2019
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by MrErudite(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2018
That's his reward for Voting an Animal on Presidential Seat....
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by sayhi2bammy(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2018
kolafolabi:
Yola to Abuja is roughly 548 km by car. I wonder how many km by trekking.. Mr. Man, you are on your own.

Still going to be the same kilometer bro.....the diff would be the travelling time

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Omeokachie: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Sai barber!
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Sterope(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Shey he doesn't know the way to Aso rock? tongue

His leg injury could be caused by something else.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Lomprico2: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2018
The gods was never in support of ur trekking oga! cheesy
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by engrkaz(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2018
kolafolabi:

Distance is fixed sir..... Na time dey change...
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Akanoaaa(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Why he no go develop leg injury? stupid fellow.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by KingErnesto(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2018
kolafolabi:

do ur math if it's 548km roughly by car then it's same by leg. what you should consider is the time factor. How many days?
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by joshmee4real(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2018
Mtchew, this Akara woman no open today? why na?
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Reelmii: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
y him dey ask for help, the money wey buhari give am that time na him and who share am? let him use part of the money to treat himself. abi buhari no compensate am nii
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by mikoloson: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Reelmii: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2018
let him use the remaining one leg to trekk back to aso rock and ask for help, na now him need the the money most
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by sammylove22(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Lol
He didn't get any cash for his effort?
Yeye the smell
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by wizseller: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Mrop:

Gist From Praize News

CC: Ngene

Your attention is needed here
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by Reelmii: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
lastempero:
Give me just one reason why he will not loose the entire leg.
hahaahahhahahahahahaha, wickedness
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by maticdamian(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2018
dPriv:
As a result of the trekking ?

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature.

How much?
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by ehissi(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2018
kolafolabi:

And where wil, presidency get financial assistance from...... undecided

No be them dey beg NASS, make them helep them approve loan money take do election..... cheesy
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury by zolajpower: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Olukat:

Yes I corrected it before the arrival of Nairaland dictionary(You) shocked shocked cheesy
Go and get a job
I already have ,in fact i own my job and or business ,do u care if i employ you? May be 50 euros a month shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.