Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed (16379 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by IsioStar1: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Bros I didn't see any suggestions in that post oo. Rigging is part of Elections World wide, though absolutely wrong but it is inevitable. Even in civilized climes it does happen. E.g. USA election, Ekiti, Just concluded Zimbabwe election and many more.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Anegbettedude: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2018
arsenal33:
and who should come? Mumu
who i want is non of your business mr man.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by PointZerom: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2018
edupedia:

....and where is yours too?...

E pain am enter body.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by signeddocuments: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2018
In my own opinion, I think the only candidate that can defeat Buhari next year is jonathan but is like the man is fed up with pdp.he is the only credible canditate if he wishes to contest.Buhari only defeated him by a small margin.All these kwankwaso,lamido,Atiku,Tambuwa,etc lack
political popularity in the grassroot and among the artisans who are the majority of voters in Nigeria. Anything short of jonathan,pdp will lose by a greater margin. I am Just imagining how jonathan defeated buhari in abuja in 2015.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by PrintwayLimited: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Hi all,

I don't intend to derail this post and pardon me for this but I just want to reach out to members of this good forum who may have the need to print their election campaign posters and materials.

Step up your campaign! Insist on quality posters only at Printway Limited.

We leverage on the 3-core superiority (More speed, More Colour, More Value) of our HEILDELBERG A1 SPEEDMASTER FULL COLOUR PRESS printing machines to deliver crisp, quality prints to our customers.

At Printway Limited, we ensure that only top-quality materials are sourced and used to deliver printing jobs to our customers because we know that it’s the quality of our jobs that will speak for us where we are not present.

Our unbeatable prices, uncompromised quality and timely service delivery are what stand us out from the crowd. We deliver to all cities, nationwide. Call us today on 08189012345 or visit us at Block A Suite 3 Murg Plaza, Area 10 Garki, FCT Abuja.

We also offer the very best quality and most competitive prices in printing of Magazines, Business Cards, Letterheads, Reports, Calendars, Forms, Books, Registers, Brochures, Manuals, Flyers, Programmes, Jotters, files, Folders, Exercise Books, certificates, Newsletters, T-Shirts, Facecaps, Lapels, Flex Banner, Sticker/SAV.

Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by HomeOfMe(f): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
AreaNews:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/158380/
I hear they are fighting buhari because looting avenue has been cut off from them. If only they Nigerians knew that,while one area has been cut off,another one was widely open for the current looters.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Moukandjo: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=70052421][/quote]
Are you talking about the "free & fair" elections in Rivers state where the electoral officer was afraid to read the result because of the massive rigging?
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by win2kwire: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2018
The sad part is that die hard supporters of Buhari even among the general masses will support rigging and security services coup to ensure he stays in power.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by oluklinzee: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari!!!!
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by seguno2: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2018
stuffyG:
Are you people not tired of politic? I think the best thing to be discussing is how poverty, unemployment, security, and many more could be defected. The same PDP promised us heaven and earth n comes APC.
so what do we really benefit from them, nothing. #istandwithnoparty#

Don’t you know that politics and politicians determine how those things will be corrected?
If you are truly concerned about them, you will join any of the existing parties and donate your money and time for the campaign of credible candidates. Otherwise you can team up with others to form a new party and work tirelessly to make it a viable option to APC and PDP.
Can you do that or you prefer to complain forever as smart politicians steal your future
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by xest(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
The last time I check, these two criminals voted for ineffectual buffoon.
And they have be a critical critics of buhari good work.
The last time I check, these two criminals were still jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP members.
since u support evil government that have been killing innocent citizens, evil will merry in your household.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by xest(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2018
stuffyG:
Are you people not tired of politic? I think the best thing to be discussing is how poverty, unemployment, security, and many more could be defected. The same PDP promised us heaven and earth n comes APC.
that is nonpartisan, I am a follower of non-partisan movement. Let's join hands and make Nigeria better
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by beegodson: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2018
So because there's no room for embezzlement, no room for corruption and looting....They are now looking for means to get rid of Mr President; it is not going to be easy...Nigerians are blinded by all the negative statements....no one seems to praise the good works done by this government..all people do is condemn.. remember elections are close and people will make empty promises... its better to go with the government that you can testify to its delivery, you have seen its# hard work, rather than one that will disappoint with empty promises. Enough is Enough!
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by GSA01: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Tanko Yakassi and co are Northern base Politicians with only one ideology, Northerners are born to rule, after deceiving Jonathan with assurance of Northern votes, He is now trying to tell Nigerians that 2019 is not going to be North vs South, or Christian vs Muslim .after him and his fellows played double card to get Jonathan Out of office, Northerners will not deceive us again, we will vote in Buhari to finish another 4 years and let south contest 2023 and not be cajoled into voting PDP hausa fulani candidate that will spend 8 years, therefore Accumulating 12 Years of northern rule..SAI BABA BUHARI!!!
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Wont happen under the daura relic.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Cheapy: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
BlackPeni5:
APC is a useless party. "Buhari is not a thief but the people around him are thieves. He is not corrupt but the people around him are corrupt. "
What kind of rubbish talk is that. If he allows corrupt people to surround him, then he promotes corruption which makes him corrupt.

They made sure he was sent to UK so that he will not be implicated in the illegality they planned for in the National Assembly today.

Mumu sense.

The Acting president is the scapegoat here,Using him for the dirtiest job, if I were in his shoes, I will resign honorably.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by vertueptime: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=chriskosherbal post=70051309] word !!!

Then it means ur supporting continuity, there are other parties to vote
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by mrkings1999(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=stuffyG post=70051256]Are you people not tired of politic? I think the best thing to be discussing is how poverty, unemployment, security, and many more could be defected. The same PDP promised us heaven and earth n comes APC.
[/quote makes no sense
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Two Repented Broom carrying Wizards. May God forgive you.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Croesuscrown: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2018
“I think you are fooling the sensibility of Nigerians by that question [that which of the aspirants has the capacity to defeat the president]. This country’s population is over 200 million and you are telling me there is nobody amongst this huge population who can defeat Buhari?
“What is so special about him that some people would be saying there is no better candidate apart from him? Tell me, what he has he done since he came to power that benefited the teeming masses of this great country?... Junaid
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Croesuscrown: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2018
“But the only issue now is whether when election comes, President Buhari and his people will behave in the same manner former President Jonathan and his people did by allowing INEC to do its job without fear or favour,”... Yakassai
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by chukseric504869: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
we cant go back to egypt,party of. looters.Pdp cant b a better alternative to apc
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by klimkid: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
We don't need all these stories right now because PMB will win come 2019 elections.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by klimkid: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cheapy:

The Acting president is the scapegoat here,Using him for the dirtiest job, if I were in his shoes, I will resign honorably.

Please don't just come here and start talking anyhow..how is the acting president a Scapegoat here now? The VP is hardworking has never disappointed Nigerians for one day.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Belluchii: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
There is no need to strategies against what will never happen, this administration assumed office with a free and fair election, and they have never acted otherwise. I think the best thing to be discussing is how poverty, unemployment, security, and many more could be defected, i urge Nigerians to learn the habit of supporting the government instead of always analyzing their flaws. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Mrexcell(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
AreaNews:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/158380/

well said.

You can be earning over #50k every month with ur fb account join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid monthly from this platform. Contact me with this whatsapp number for the details =09025475205
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by Mrexcell(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
middlebeltboy:
zombies will tell you show us a candidate that can defeat buhary as if their god has done something tangible ever since he Assumed office

That has always been their usual dumb narrative how can a man without a sound educational background be the best in a country that is known to have thausands of intelectuals, proffesors, top business tycoons etc? The north have really destroyed nigeria with their very low mentality and IQ.
Re: How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed by ofwest47(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Remember Ibrahim Tanko Yakasai during these were the people who made multi million dollars of oil money during Shehu Shagari administration but because all these has been blocked by the current administration so the reasons for hatred .It is unfortunate that all these looters, wailers and haters are now using the Nigerian Tribune newspaper the great Obafemi Awolowo's news paper to publicise their hate speeches, but I know sooner or later they will regret their actions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return / 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo / Nigerian Army Massacred Children In Its War Against Boko Haram - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.