Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) (26528 Views)

Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos / Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
how many times does she celebrate birthdays per annum?
I'm confused. birthday police.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Whr are the inmates??
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Maisillion:
Mr Prisonal, U Better Join Them Too sad

Who is this vomit?
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2018
dese ones are VIP prisoners abeg make dem show us d comon prisoners
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by pek(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Wrong topic, wrong pictures.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Maisillion(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2018
gaby:

Who is this vomit?
Who is this rag?
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by eaglez(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2018
More like saying make una no vex O,Na me bring una here O, that's thoughtful of her,happy birthday our Dola police
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2018
candy:
Are these women kirikiri in mates? Thankfully, they don't look as bad as expected (judging from the stories we hear about naija prisons). Ultimately, I hope they get reformed and restored. It is well.

taking pictures with inmates is not allowed in Nigerian prisons, phones are not allowed inside d prisons
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Maisillion:
Who is this rag?

Awww I'm very sorry to have talked back at you, no vex you hear. I should have first checked out your profile.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Maisillion(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
gaby:

Awww I'm very sorry to have talked back at you, no vex you hear. I should have first checked out your profile.
And So, What about my profile.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by vjohnson: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by orumba(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
where are the inmates?
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by DisGuy: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Celebrity Police

Ameoba
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
KingstonDome:
From Kingston Dome

Popular Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos spent her birthday with Kirikiri inmates after a Thanksgiving at Testimonial Place.

She said to the inmates “I am very happy standing in front of you all to celebrate my birthday, I was a bit surprised and disappointed today because I thought here I would meet people who are depressed and not looking happy, but the reverse is the case and I am happy. Prison is not your permanent home. Always have the belief that you would get your freedom one day”

She also advised them to always follow the Prison’s rules and regulations so that they can eventually regain freedom.

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/lagos-pro-dolapo-badmos-spends-birthday-kirikiri-inmates.html

These beautiful ladies are prisoners? No wonder Rev.King the murderer is looking so fresh.

The prison system has really improved. Buhari will enjoy when he finally get a room there after 2019 election.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by godwon01(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
All this in mates na free night sex for prison boss.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by princegeo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Where are the inmates na
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Cockyguy11: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
what is she disappointed about?
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is noble. So this woman has any sense. Good.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Taking pics with inmates can't be allowed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot (photos) / Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.