Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend (19002 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Sirmi24: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
MzTunechi:
Love is a beautiful thing
It's Don Jazzy Again
Paranranranaparanranran
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Beey come n see. Now this is Kenya! No b new thing,make i go oda news grin
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by codeplace(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Such gesture can't happen in Nigeria. Has she finish buying Brazilian hair and designer cloth
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
So that I can use it to access your honesty cool

Lol, but I'm not in love with you na, Kenyan lady was in love so she did what she did.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Love is sweet when a lady chips in her money.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Babyforever(f): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Lol, but I'm not in love with you na, Kenyan lady was in love so she did what she did.
You don't have to be in love before you give me your school fees cool
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You don't have to be in love before you give me your school fees cool

Hmmm, Okay oya send me your Akant number then cheesy
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Babyforever(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hmmm, Okay oya send me your Akant number then cheesy
How much is your school fees to start with cheesy
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
How much is your school fees to start with cheesy
Hmmm, for just a Session or the whole school fees?
Its Post graduate o, so the money is plenty either ways. Are you ready to collect or not cheesy
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Babyforever(f): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hmmm, for just a Session or the whole school fees?
Its Post graduate o, so the money is plenty either ways. Are you ready to collect or not?
All the section I'm ready cheesy
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
All the section I'm ready cheesy
Ok good, so since the money is in Dollars, I will send it through Western Union. Will you send me a pm, so I can give you the control number?
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Babyforever(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Ok good, so since the money is in Dollars, I will send it through Western Union. Will you send me a pm, so I can give you the control number?
mba tongue
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
mba tongue
Ok na, I guess you want it the old fashioned way.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Idrismusty97(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is a Nation where the women value their men. We always say "In a parallel universe" things would be different. Well Kenya is that parallel universe.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by HoodBillionaire: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
in 2face voice.
omo kenya yi dissapoint me
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Beey(f): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Beey come n see. Now this is Kenya! No b new thing,make i go oda news grin
LOL, the obsession is real. In moments like this, I lack words.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by farouk2much(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
She's ugly thats why..... No body go friend her without money
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by mhizace: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
kerry57:

Na u go do am pass, I swear down.
God Forbid! i no mumu reach dat level wey i go use my mum hard earned money on any guy
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by mhizace: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Who love epp sad
tnk u, help me ask oo, who luv epp?
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Buffalowings3(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Kenya and strange news be like

shocked shocked shocked
That is Haram. .
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Buffalowings3(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
sevo:

But its OK for a yeyecious boyfriend to collect him mama money and spend on his "saintly" girlfriend abi?? Buhari why? Why?

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by sevo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sirmi24:

It's Don Jazzy Again
Paranranranaparanranran

"Am in love...are you in love"

Drops mic

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
mhizace:
sum ladies no go eva get sense,how wil carry ur parent money to lavish wit yeyecious boyfriend.......kenya sef

You never jam better prick.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarahade:
Good girl. Sell your father's house too.
Omo ale

Have you ever fallen in love?
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by sarahade(f): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
scaramucci:

Yes. I'm in love
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by sarahade(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
scaramucci:

Yes. I'm in love..
What she did is not an act of love but stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by savageee(f): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
so many people condemning this girl has done worse than this, we all should stop the pretends
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Beey:
LOL, the obsession is real. In moments like this, I lack words.
hahahahaha
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by kerry57: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
mhizace:
God Forbid! i no mumu reach dat level wey i go use my mum hard earned money on any guy
But ur guy fit do am for u abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Your Own Security As Yuletide Evolves! / Kleptomaniac Brothers Arrested In Ogun Over Serial Theft Of Goats, Motorcycles / Insecurity: Enugu Pastor, Onovo Ndubuise Kidnaped, Bank Account Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.