Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In (653 Views)

Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by Gossipninja: 6:28am On Aug 07, 2018
In 2015, Abubakar Duduwale, a supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, walked from Yola in Adamawa to Abuja to celebrate the president's victory and withness the inauguration.

Reports has it that Duduwale said in Yola at the onset of the walk that the adventure was to express his joy over the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria.

“The reason why I am trekking from Yola to Abuja is to express my joy and solidarity with President-elect Muhammadu Buhari.

“I want to trek from Yola to Abuja to witness the inauguration ceremony of President-elect,” Duduwale was quoted to have said in 2015.

Duduwale, from Yola north local government area of Adamawa and Chamba by tribe, began the journey at Yola Gate on Yola-Numan highway at about 6.30am.

The Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) also covered Duduwale's trek from the starting point at Yola.

Three years down the line, a photo of Duduwale with a bandaged leg has surfaced on social media. According to a Twitter user, @GASSAO1, who posted the photo on Twitter, Duduwale is currently incapacitated and in need of help.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com
More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-who-trekked-from-adamawa-to-abuja-to-celebrate-buharis-victory-develops-leg-injury/

cc: Lalasticlala DisGuy justwise

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by Imortal001: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2018
Sowi
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by mhizace: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2018
u neva c anytn angryu neva c anytn
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by stnkembu(m): 6:37am On Aug 07, 2018
He should re-trekk from Abuja to Yola and I can assure him that his healing will be quick.
Na simple arithmetic be that!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by okosodo: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Very useless human being
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by kolafolabi(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Yola to Abuja is roughly 548 km by car. I wonder how many km by trekking.. Mr. Man, you are on your own.

But seriously, he might eventually get financial assistance from the presidency

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by BeingFrank(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2018
He treked for an evil course.
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by pocohantas(f): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2018
kolafolabi:
Yola to Abuja is roughly 548 km by car. I wonder how many km by trekking.. Mr. Man, you are on your own.

But seriously, he might eventually get financial assistance from the presidency

You say?

Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by TFLASHOGEE(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2018
trekking any how even BUBU dey London dey enjoy
Re: Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari's Victory Develops Leg In by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na wetin fit you

(1) (Reply)

Many People Feared Dead As BRT Bus Catches Fire In Lagos / Expired Passport And Travel Stress / IS The US Embassy Currently Conducting Visa Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.