Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) (62053 Views)

Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On The Way To Church In Ogun / How I Trekked From Bariga, Lagos To Sango Otta, Ogun State / Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kandeed: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
So I just completed a 10day quarantine yesterday and my sister din feel like going to church so I asked her for the nearest church to this avenue and she described it to me, Omo I see fine road and street like this, I just concluded if the church is as far as Lagos to Ibadan I'm treking it grin grin as I was going on the road and maintaining my walkway with my Bible, joter, hymnbook holding it on my hand like it's me and my father today at his presence cheesy got accosted by a white couple who prolly thought I was going same church with them decided to offer me a lift but so ion look novice or newbie to em I just smily refused (I hope they din feel offended tho) but I'll like to attest to the fact that I'm glad twasn't racism wey hit me on the first day of jetting out

So I finally got to church (4th picture) and everywhere seem quiet, no heavy metal and paparazzi from every angle Drum, sax and keyboard was in a piano shocked everyone sitted solitary no moving around here and there but I noticed people were not much in church like Oyinbo una no dey go church ni after church I was like which service is this? just 1 hr 20min angry

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by faithugo64(f): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Them no carry am for head like Africans

339 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Tokskob2008: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op which country be dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kandeed: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
faithugo64:
Them no carry am for head like Africans

Funny how my sister who was in the choir back home turned cold to church over here. wasn't happy at it tho, came back home and she still in her night wears

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by ojun50(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
For here, if you no go church pastor go see you has a bad person mostly if you be member.

For here, if you come late pastor go see you has a bad member if you be worker

If you no pay tithes na problem.

If you you miss church na talk.

May God help us

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kandeed: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
ojun50:
For here, if you no go church pastor go see you has a bad person mostly if you be member.

For here, if you come latest pastor go see you has a bad member of you be worker

If you no pay tithes na problem.

If you you miss church na talk.

May God help us

As in was going on the road and see lotta folks on their sport jersy, lotta folks in door and some checking in and out from grocery stores not looking ready for church at all. I no blame them sha no village people to pray against cheesy

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
See better road, if you construct this in Nigeria, one day youth go cook on it, burn it in the name of protest.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:
So I just completed a 10day quarantine yesterday and my sister din feel like going to church so I asked her for the nearest church to this avenue and she described it to me, Omo I see fine road and street like this, I just concluded if the church is as far as Lagos to Ibadan I'm treking it grin grin as I was going on the road and maintaining my walkway with my Bible, joter, hymnbook holding it on my hand like it's me and my father today at his presence cheesy got accosted by a white couple who prolly thought I was going same church with them decided to offer me a lift but so ion look novice or newbie to em I just smily refused (I hope they din feel offended tho) but I'll like to attest to the fact that I'm glad twasn't racism wey hit me on the first day of jetting out

So I finally got to church (4th picture) and everywhere seem quiet, no heavy metal and paparazzi from every angle Drum, sax and keyboard was in a piano shocked everyone sitted solitary no moving around here and there but I noticed people were not much in church like Oyinbo una no dey go church ni after church I was like which service is this? just 1 hr 20min angry

I be wan send you transport money but when I see the church I know say na you suppose send grin

352 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kayberg: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Not cool to always skip being in the presence of the LORD.
It has its own impact.

Secondly, the road is neat.
Where is that APC lady that transferred Pakistani highway to Kaduna State?
Let her come and find one state in Nigeria to transfer this road too to.
She sabi am wella.
She's doing well.

36 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kayberg: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
supportnija:
See better road, if you construct this in Nigeria, one day youth go cook on it, burn it in the name of protest.

They don't burn roads bro.
They'd just happily litter it with refuse and garbage.
Nigerians are ill mannered when it comes to that.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kandeed: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

I be wan send you transport money but when I see the church I know say na you suppose send grin

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kandeed: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kayberg:

I've always thought of that to.... Nigeria needs such system to. waste barrels/drums to each house and you must always check ur yard to pick up any refuse lurking else you'd be booked by the cops no matter how small it look if you're caught. those parking the dirt on the other hand are always on time, I guess they come around twice per week. so you must be civil no matter how much you don't want it. but inside ur home, you can litter it as much as you want tho smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kayberg:

Op see your mannered youth

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:

I've always thought of that to.... Nigeria needs such system to. waste barrels/drums to each house and you must always check ur yard to pick up any refuse lurking else you'd be booked by the cops no matter how small it look if you're caught. those parking the dirt on the other hand are always on time, I guess they come around twice per week. so you must be civil no matter how much you don't want it. but inside ur home, you can be litter it as much as you want tho smiley
This system can be achieved, the day we have this system that would be the end of mosquito, and Malaria , most of these companies that produce malaria drug will die naturally but the same poor people this thing will effect would not accept it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Nicoswit(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op, is that UK?

2 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kayberg: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
supportnija:
I give up. They burned the road indeed.

10 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kayberg: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
supportnija:
I give up. They burned the road indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:

As in was going on the road and see lotta folks on their sport jersy, lotta folks in door and some checking in and out from grocery stores not looking ready for church at all. I no blame them sha no village people to pray against cheesy

That's the best day to ride bicycle...Go for family picnic...some times u will just wonder.. haba!! na oyibo wey bring Christianity be dis?. .You've just witnessed your first culture shock congratulation. cheesy

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Many Nigerians go to church for breakthrough. Oyinbo no need breakthrough like us. Religion is a scam regardless

34 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by ModelLook(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
You wrote a good post yet couldn't state the Country which is the Subject of your narrative

So much for "don't let people know the country you are in o".

Nigerian Mentality Sha.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Plut01: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
ModelLook:
You wrote a good post yet couldn't state the Country which is the Subject of your narrative

So much for "don't let people know the country you are in o".

Nigerian Mentality Sha.

Ireland.....

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Mastakija(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
As i don see dat road
I don know say no b 9ja u dey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op dey fear say we Nairalanders go come populate and make that church more noisy reason why he doesn't want to giveout location.

17 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Nuelito: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Seen
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by janedonez(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ok
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
K
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by directonpc(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sapa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by mfm04622: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:

Funny how my sister who was in the choir back home turned cold to church over here. wasn't happy at it tho, came back home and she still in her night wears

After some time, you will be like her.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by humberjade: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Has anyone ever wondered why the most religious countries in the world are 3rd world countries with mind blowing populations.

Oyinbos have everything going for them (jobs, infrastructure, grants, security, no village people...etc), hence, they don't see the reason why they should even bother going to church... the few that do, does so for the salvation of their souls...chikena

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Clickguy44: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Even the sky is different.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Op which country be dis?

France

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident / Big Joe Bus & Trailer In Accident After Okene, All Passengers Die (Graphic) / Eyewitness Reveals Cause Of Otedola Bridge Explosion: Foolishness Killed Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.