Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's (5929 Views)

Will eFootball PES 2021 Run On My Low End PC? / Can 4gb Ram PC Run Good Games? *SEE SPEC!!* / Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by LucemFerre: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pesguy:

Who told you that,

Watch YouTube and search this keyword "GTA 5 on Lenovo ThinkPad t420 HD Graphics 3000" and confirm

Alright... My bad
Good luck
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by CapedBaldy: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
finally this is what I wanted to see. everyone else was making it seem like you can't play games at all unless you have a very expensive PC. do you think an Asus u31f with 4gb ram, corei5 @ 2.67ghz and 500gb hdd will be able to play these well?
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by LucemFerre: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
CapedBaldy:
finally this is what I wanted to see. everyone else was making it seem like you can't play games at all unless you have a very expensive PC. do you think an Asus u31f with 4gb ram, corei5 @ 2.67ghz and 500gb hdd will be able to play these well?

What's the graphics card and dedicated video memory?
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by CapedBaldy: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
LucemFerre:

don't really know all that's listed is 1.6gb total graphics. I'll check again and get back to you
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by CapedBaldy: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
LucemFerre:

this is the pc I'm considering right now. it doesn't have a dedicated gpu though. do you think I can play these

Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by LucemFerre: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
CapedBaldy:

this is the pc I'm considering right now. it doesn't have a dedicated gpu though. do you think I can play these

Yes you can. But "IF" budget isn't very tight you could get one with an nvidia 2gb gpu
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by CapedBaldy: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
LucemFerre:

Yes you can. But "IF" budget isn't very tight you could get one with an nvidia 2gb gpu
what's the lowest price I can get a laptop with 2gb Nvidia graphics. cos right now the most I can save up is 60k
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by LucemFerre: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
CapedBaldy:

what's the lowest price I can get a laptop with 2gb Nvidia graphics. cos right now the most I can save up is 60k

Oh! In that case you could just go for that other one. Cuz the lowest I've seen with nvidia gt 800 series with 2gb is 130k fairly used
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by CapedBaldy: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
LucemFerre:

Oh! In that case you could just go for that other one. Cuz the lowest I've seen with nvidia gt 800 series with 2gb is 130k fairly used
ok thanks for the info. and I came across this site that shows the frame rate your PC can play games. this is what I got

Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by twokayeighteen(m): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2019
Please hrkp me...
Which games can I run either on low or high settings on my
HP EliteBook 8540p
4GB RAM
NVIDIA NVS 5100M
Core I7 processor
Please I need UrgrUr replies....
God bless you
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by JoyceC(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Age of Empires 2
Enclave

1 Like

Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by JeremyGO: 1:19pm On May 02, 2019
What's the name of the site that shows you the frame rate
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by LucemFerre: 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
JeremyGO:

I don't understand
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by CapedBaldy: 7:55am On May 03, 2019
JeremyGO:
https://www.notebooks-center.com
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 12, 2019
Lucemferre. Where in Abuja do you stay? I need PC games from you bro.
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by LucemFerre: 9:34pm On May 12, 2019
NeededGist:
Lucemferre. Where in Abuja do you stay? I need PC games from you bro.

Kubwa. You got games to exchange?
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by LucemFerre: 9:35pm On May 12, 2019
twokayeighteen:
Please hrkp me...
Which games can I run either on low or high settings on my
HP EliteBook 8540p
4GB RAM
NVIDIA NVS 5100M
Core I7 processor
Please I need UrgrUr replies....
God bless you

All the games listed above
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 12, 2019
LucemFerre:

Kubwa. You got games to exchange?
No I don't. It's a recently purchased system cry cry
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by LucemFerre: 10:50pm On May 12, 2019
NeededGist:

No I don't. It's a recently purchased system cry cry

Okay... Any Saturday or Sunday would do
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by Nobody: 7:05am On May 13, 2019
LucemFerre:

Okay... Any Saturday or Sunday would do
Okay can I have your WhatsApp please?
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 23, 2019
I need where I can download games from. I tried downloading from fitgirl repacks but they only have recent games there. Tell me where I can get games for these specs.
Intel core i7 4600u
8GB RAM
GeForce GT 720M 2GB
Note system was made in 2013.

I downloaded battlefield 1 but it's too high for my system and I don't know how to configure it to run in low settings. I've not even unpacked it yet sef.
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by chikason68(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2019
NeededGist:
I need where I can download games from. I tried downloading from fitgirl repacks but they only have recent games there. Tell me where I can get games for these specs.
Intel core i7 4600u
8GB RAM
GeForce GT 720M 2GB
Note system was made in 2013.

I downloaded battlefield 1 but it's too high for my system and I don't know how to configure it to run in low settings. I've not even unpacked it yet sef.
oceanofgames.com

1 Like

Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by Nobody: 10:04am On May 24, 2019
chikason68:

oceanofgames.com
Thanks for this now downloading battlefield 2 & 3
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by chikason68(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2019
NeededGist:
Thanks for this now downloading battlefield 2 & 3
Enjoy!
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by derogba88: 11:38am On May 28, 2019
FIFA 19
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 29, 2019
Done with battlefield 2 & 3 too bad I cant play multiplayer says it needs a serial key anyway around that? Now downloading far cry 3? I hope its cool.
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by derogba88: 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
NeededGist:
Done with battlefield 2 & 3 too bad I cant play multiplayer says it needs a serial key anyway around that? Now downloading far cry 3? I hope its cool.

Fifa 19 should work
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by derogba88: 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
chikason68:

oceanofgames.com
I think the reason is because ur graphics card is old but how many vram does it has
Re: Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 29, 2019
derogba88:

Fifa 19 should work
Probably but I don't plan on playing fifa or pes on my system. I leave that for my console.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pc Gamers, What Are Your Pc Specs? / Cost Of Setting Up A Gamehouse In Nigeria / Password For GTA IV By RAZOR 1911 Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.