Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Gabriel Saw It ( Rapture Vision) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gabriel Saw It ( Rapture Vision) (291 Views)

Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Saw It ( Rapture Vision) by electroilorin(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2018
*At exactly 4:26am, Tuesday, 07/08/2018. I Gabriel Akinwale woke up from a vision by night.*

*In this vision I saw myself and other men and women who went for an adventure to a Reserved park.*

*As we all walk along in this bush/forest-like area. I, Gabriel saw a door-like entrance suspended in the air to my left side of the bush but the door was closed. I tried to enter but could not go in. I tried and tried and tried as I forcefully jump at it to open but would not let me go through.*

*Of a sudden, another scene of the vision entirely was shown to me.*

*This time around, I found myself in a room. And in the room were a certain number of people.*
*Behold what I saw again in the room. It was the door-like entrance again suspended in the air to my left side of the room but the door was again closed. I tried to enter but could not go in. I tried and tried and tried and tried as I forcefully jump at it to open but would not let me go through.*

*Of a sudden, the faithful, fearful, dangerous event occurred very sharply.*

*Certain people who were with me in the room disappeared.*

*The one I remembered very well was the mother with five children. The mother disappeared but the five children did not disappear.*

*I shouted...aaahhh!!!...this cannot be it...as I looked at myself that I did not disappear too.*

*Immediately, I looked through the window I noticed that many also do not know that such disappearing event of people had occurred.*

*Instantly, I started hearing some people shouting and crying that they cannot find this person, they cannot find that...*

*The one that occurred in the room where I was, as many disappeared. Like the one I remembered very well, I saw the mother disappeared but her five children playing on the table where she placed them did not disappear at all.*

*Then I picked up my phone to call my close friend, as thoughts were going through my mind to know if she has disappeared too and if she did not disappear, does she know about what is happening right now.*

*Alas! Her phone was just ringing and ringing and ringing. I knew instantly that she had disappeared too.*

*Then I went back to the door-like entrance suspended in the air to my left side of the room that was closed. I tried to enter but could not go in. I tried and tried and tried as I forcefully jump at it to open but would not let me go through.*

*By the time I looked at it again, that so called entrance had changed to become a normal wall.*

*I wept bitterly! But it was too late for me. I work up from the vision with tremendous fear.*

*Immediately I woke up, I picked my phone and I called my close friend and the first thing I asked was "as rapture occurred!!, are you sure". And I told her what I saw.*

*Please, Now am telling you what I saw. It was revealed to me. And no other name to call this event.*

*The disappearing event is real.* *Rapture is real.* *Heaven and Hell are real too.*

*Jesus Christ is coming soon!!!* *The end time is near!*

#Share!
Re: Gabriel Saw It ( Rapture Vision) by segunkass(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yeah.... Your vision is true and confirmed !

Nevertheless it's not about rapture but it's similar to as I myself have seen it.
The meaning of your vision Is the coming of the Holy Spirit in human form and not Jesus Christ just as you said the terrible event happen so suddenly that the whole world trembled so likewise I have seen, and have been made to understand that it's not rapture, but sinners will tremble on that day, for what hasn't happened since creation would be made manifest by the power of the Holy Spirit.

And Truly you wept bitterly for when he the Holy Spirit is come he shall shut the doors of forgiveness and grace that Christ has opened and shall bring the whole world to judgement just as Christ has said.

THEY SHALL BE NO ROOM FOR FORGIVENESS AND BEGGING on that day that was why the wall was shut in the vision and I repeat it not rapture but judgement on earth as each person will recieve his/her just reward angry.

Nevertheless the day truly is close by..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dutch Politician Takes Own Life After Claiming Rape By "Muslim Gang" / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/08/18 / Stop Reading The Bible Like A Wolf Read It Like A Sheep Seeking Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.