Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (29968 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Eponyeeboz: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2018
arantess:
At this point I seriously wouldn't mind military intervention...

Don't worry, Buhari is a retired general. He'll intervene. grin
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by IsioStar1: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Imortal001:
This timi mouth sha!

Nor be small oo. I fear fear.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by newslifeop: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Oh
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by stepone(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Hnmmm... I can see the link. Vonda news.

Can someone tell me what "vondanews" is?

Fake news and propaganda everywhere.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by greatehis: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2018
When you acting like you are all in all, forgetting this is democracy. you have short down judiciary by your flagrant refusal to obey court order, the IG has consistently dishonor the senate invitation owing to you back up. most importantly is that you are the genesis of this problem, everything was peaceful until you diabolically opted for a coup that failed and here you are crying like a child. Sadly some dumb Nigerians with short memories have join you in the cry of shame. stupidanimalisticshitholeevrywere#
VISTIN:
They should please reconvene as a matter of urgency to attend to national pressing issues, they begged them.

Now they want to do that and there's an order that they should not be allowed in.

What kind of wahala be this one.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by greatehis: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2018
When you acting like you are all in all, forgetting this is democracy. you have short down judiciary by your flagrant refusal to obey court order, the IG has consistently dishonor the senate invitation owing to your back up. most importantly is that you are the genesis of this problem, everything was peaceful until you diabolically opted for a coup that failed and here you are crying like a child. Sadly some dumb Nigerians with short memories have join you in the cry of shame. stupidanimalisticshitholeevrywere#
VISTIN:
They should please reconvene as a matter of urgency to attend to national pressing issues, they begged them.

Now they want to do that and there's an order that they should not be allowed in.

What kind of wahala be this one.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Minjim: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Something is really hurting this Frank.

Apc must have got him pregnant and jilted him
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by tolexy111: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
arantess:
At this point I seriously wouldn't mind military intervention...
unfortunately, çowards like you will b hiding behind twitter when the real deal comes. Loudmouth... STFU
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
How did Saraki get to be Senate President- Tactics

How are they trying to impeach him- Tactics

Make we sit back, relax and watch the Season film!
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by 4reala(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
cool

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Tested and trusted 2019 sai Baba

Woman, desist from this habit
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by onatisi(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2018
God should please help buhari and apc to carry out this move. this will only cement their quick removal from power
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by g2db2do(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2018
These people are just power drunk and MA. D the only time they remember Nigerians and international communities is when the odds don't favour them but when sharing their loots they don't share along ethinic or religious lineage....
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by esosuo: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
cool

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

If you had not ended your comment with that tested and trusted thing I for say your banana talk is undecided undecided undecided undecided ,buhari till PDP seize to exist
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Arshavin02349(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
cool

Yes... Sai Baba..
So far the killings doesn't cross to the Southern part of Nigeria and Muslim hausa northerners in Zamfara & other northern states keeps dying in hundreds of thousands, Sai Baba till eternity.....
� � � �
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by arsenal33: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
APC have nothing democratic about them.Had it been this was the scenario in the time pass then the APC would have never had the opportunity to ever thrive let alone became the satanic coven that it's today.
GEJ shut down NASS
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Mattbek: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki knows how to play the game. I'm very restful.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by IAmGeorgeous(f): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2018
This is Nigeria, look at how our senators are playing dirty game cry
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by oluwasegun007(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Anytime i tried to listen to this guy talk,

his mouth is always distracting me. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by rajiraymond(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2018
How somebody with this type of mouth will not be spewing rubbish?
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by thunderbabs: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari d man of integrity grin cheesy

Be deceiving urselves.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:
Brb kiss
I love the way you support this illegality openly. you are now so consumed that even if it's done illegally you don't care as long as it is achieved. kudos man
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Katapult(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Fellow nigerians lets try and give nigerian system of govt a matching Name,cause it is not democracy.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Kennydoc(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
cool

Excuse me, can I talk to you sincerely?
You have repeated this same post over and over and over again on almost all political topics that make Nairaland front page. It's already sickening.
Could you please write something new and different subsequently? Even if you use this to book a space, you can still modify it later on and make a comment based on the topic being discussed.
I know you love Buhari and APC, and you have every reason to. If I were in your position, I would equally choose Buhari, but unfortunately, I aren't.
I am not asking you to dump Buhari and APC, but please, stop repeating this same post, PLEASE!!!
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by aluku5: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2018
What's this dump ass saying, some of these criminals should give right of way to good Nigeria. selfish politicians. let's just pray that the khaki boys don't come calling.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by oluklinzee: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmm I just tire for Naija politics ooooo
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
cool

I hope you know that you are confused
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by jomoh: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
APC have nothing democratic about them. Had it been this was the scenario in the time pass then the APC would have never had the opportunity to ever thrive let alone became the satanic coven that it's today.

How old were you when OBJ(PDP) used Ghana must go to remove about 3 senate presidents?

I bet you were too young to know that’s why you can come here and say this BS.
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by wellmax(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Timi Frank is trying so hard to be another Ffk and Reno.

anyway PDP will help him with special adviser on graveyard matters........

he has a lot of experience.......
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Cocolatti(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:
Brb kiss
Is that all you can say?
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by tsephanyah(f): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

Excuse me, can I talk to you sincerely?
You have repeated this same post over and over and over again on almost all political topics that make Nairaland front page. It's already sickening.
Could you please write something new and different subsequently? Even if you use this to book a space, you can still modify it later on and make a comment based on the topic being discussed.
I know you love Buhari and APC, and you have every reason to. If I were in your position, I would equally choose Buhari, but unfortunately, I aren't.
I am not asking you to dump Buhari and APC, but please, stop repeating this same post, PLEASE!!!

Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by beegodson: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
When elections are close we always hear different things rumors from the adverse parties its a common thing...but then if Saraki's commits impeachable offence, and there is two-third to impeach him, by all means please. This will not deter Mr President from achieving his goal for 2019
Re: Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank by Kennydoc(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:

If this is your response to my appeal, then I have nothing more for you.
I hope you make it the answer to every of the questions directed to you forthwith. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Carries Baby Musa. He Looks Healthy Now / Muhammadu Buhari Cantonment Giri, Abuja Commissioned By Army (Photos) / Abia Declared Safest State In South-East As NMA Games Begin In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.