Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro (6016 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2007
Please a cursory appraisal of these two top contenders for the governorship seat is required. In my own opinion I think Fashola has an edge over Koro in all ramifications.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2007
Fynewaka, why open this thread again? Too many Lagos guber threads already!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Razorr(f): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2007
Firewankster, it's not compulsory to contribute to politics o! In the name of feeling among!

Get a life dude! grin grin
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Bolarge(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2007
Razorr:

Firewankster, it's not compulsory to contribute to politics o! In the name of feeling among!
Ouch!
That was pretty uncalled for. Whatever happened to decorum?
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Razorr(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
Bolarge, sorry o, its a very long story. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't mind me jare! wink
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2007
Bolarge:

Ouch!
That was pretty uncalled for. Whatever happened to decorum?

Thank God nairalnders can see clearly!
Razorr:

I think it will only be courteous and civil if you get the Bleep off my back, but if you insist I have my poisonous venom to continue spitting, you know me better.

kitaun:

Fynewaka, why open this thread again? Too many Lagos guber threads already!

You want to guide my actions on nairaland huh?
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by bidex(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2007
fyne waka wats good,just ignore kitaun and razor,though they are supporting ur candidate (fashola).but i think koro has the edge now over fashola.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by guyman2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2007
Razorr:

What foolishness is this? Why attack fynewaka in this manner? Try and be civilized.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by focus(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2007
as for me i strongly support JIMI AGBAJE. he is reasonable, inteligent and dynamic enough to rule lagos. though i have no problem with others, but i feel fashola is an instalment of the out going government, and koro is a man on target to get lagos at all cost. as for the ladies, i think they rather play the role of a steady supporter. i do not know jimi or of his relatives, but i believe he is far more potent. thats why am giving him my vote winning or (God forbid) loosing.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
Vote a man with integrity not a fraudster

Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2007
lmao . . .Truth they say is bitter but it sets free people from unnecessary shackles grin

@Fynewaka

U don forget say I be your daddy? tongue grin

U suppose no say if u no support Fashola I no go give u money for upkeep cool
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2007
the thread title shuld look like this "Musiliu Obanikoro vs Raji Fashola" grin grin grin grin grin

guys if fashola beats koro at the polls i consider it an upset,but if koro wins,i consider it normal grin grin ;Dlets just wait and see.this is how they will stand

1.Musiliu Obanikoro

2.Jimi Agbaje

3.Raji Fashola

4. Femi Pedro
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Axiomlogic(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2007
dayokanu:

Vote a man with integrity not a fraudster

Who has intergrity ? FASHOLA ? embarassed

I would rather vote for Ohimai rather than ACHIEPELAGO'S stooge.Lagos needs restoration not a weed smoking,thieving clique,drug using,rent seeking,loan monging cartel which Fashola and Achipelago belongs to.

A Vote against Fashola is a vote for the development of Lagos.

SAY NO TO A MACHURIAN CANDIDATE.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Bankole01(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2007
Even though I don't know the man and I disagree with the way Tinubu selected him, I believe going by the debate on TV, Fashola will by far make the best Governor for Lagos State. He is a man in the make of Falae.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Larufa(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2007
Bankole01:

Even though I don't know the man and I disagree with the way Tinubu selected him, I believe going by the debate on TV, Fashola will by far make the best Governor for Lagos State. He is a man in the make of Falae.

You Have just hit the nail on the head.
Baba Falae will have been a better President than the Mr. KNOW-IT-ALL OBJ.
Lagosian must not make a mistake of not voting FASHOLA (SAN)
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Axiomlogic(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2007
baba Falae cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
haba when we dey talk make we talk we our sights set on what is good for the polity not a tribal myopic view,small time u go say if Adefararti no die,hin for be the best President 9ja go have.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by CrazyMan(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2007
For me, i can say Fashola has already won the election
there's no doubt all other contestants are only wasting their time and money sorry to say
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by llcoolg05: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2007
"Nah craze talk b dati o!!!!" (Fela Kuti)!!!!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2007
so the people are now getting more convinced by the day that Fashola will win the elections innit? cool grin
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by llcoolg05: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2007
lol, omo Kitaun its confirmed now, that you are in LALA LAND!!! but its allowed now shey u get wink

Musiliu Obanikoro of course, who is Fashola? who is he seriously? because i started hearing about him when some guy called Tinubu started spending Lagos State Treasury to tell us about how SAN Fashola is. Well from what I gather, he is the most boring SAN infact individual I have ever heard speak in my life. You can tell he is being pused to run, he says he's the youngest amongst the major contenders but he looks the oldest, all these things, In a nutshell"

THERE IS NUFN SOUND ABOUT THAT SAN. SORRY!!! sad sad sad
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 1:54am On Mar 31, 2007
You obviously sound deranged 4 u compare Koro to Fashola! Pray tell which Koro? That 'shiaman'?
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by llcoolg05: 5:15am On Mar 31, 2007
I sound deranggeeeeddddd common dawg, u know he is a boring guy dat we cant even argue about. Now y would i ever compare KORO and fashola, KORO is far more interesting and dynamic of an individual. THATS A NO BRAINER
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by dayokanu(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2007
I heard one song yesterday it goes
"he is a mental case, but we no go craze, na who dey craze for this place KORO mental"
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by dayokanu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2007
Kindly google out Senator Musiliu Obanikoro + Date of birth and clickon the National Assembly website then compare it with scanned copy of Koro's passport and academic credentials with special emphasis on his age the tell me what you see.
Either Tinubu posted on National Assembly website or changed Koro's age on his passport. Tinubu must be up to something grin grin

Juvenile or any journalist in the house this should interest your newspaper
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by llcoolg05: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2007
OMG, now you I see you have a FULL TIME JOB o DAYOKANU, going all over the place telling people about KORO's age, one question for you

WHO GIVES A SHITTT

its not about that my brother, to be honest, its about a better lagos, we dont care if he was born in 1954 n re-born in 1960, lol, all we want is KORO, by the way

KITAUN, KORO mental is what people say actually because they are going crazy about this fella, CRAZY about KORO. everywhere you go in Lagos, they are all talking about KORO, if you Fashola people are spending more time talking about KORO than your candidate, meaning you guys are KORO mental as well grin grin grin grin grin grin like I sd its a good thing, NOW THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

THERE IS A NEW GOVERNOR IN TOWN!!!!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by CrazyMan(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2007
llcoolg05:

THERE IS A NEW GOVERNOR IN TOWN!!!!
Who is he if i may ask?
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by llcoolg05: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2007
r u seriously asking me? u mean u dont know?? ok i guess ull find out on the 15th of april

KOSI KORO KOSI IBO!!!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by jydoh(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2007
KORO DE, IBO YAPA

KOSI KORO, KO IBO

KORO DE, IGBALE TUKA

TI IGBALE BATI TUKA , IBO TI TAN FUN WON NIYEN wink wink wink

VOTE WISELY
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by dayokanu(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2007
Commom Man an allegation of age falsification has been levelled against your man and you ppl cant defend him coherently. Then you keep talking about market women, and Okada riders who support Koro you know the public can act in ignorance atimes. Remember the case of Alams who escaped from U.K to Bayelsa and his ppl were celebrating in Yenagoa someone that they should have stoned for stealing all their money. because Alams claimed he was victimised politically he tried to play the political card and refused to address the allegation levelled against him.

Now Koro has been alleged to have done something criminal and some ppl are saying it is a political fight when they should actually be addressing the allegation. Now God forbids if koro enters he would have to deal with all these allegation for like 3 years and what would happen to Lagos state? Stagnation or better still retrogression.

Vote anyone but Koro as for me I choose Fashola.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Axiomlogic(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2007
Check April 1st thisday style.
and tell me who makes a better Gomina grin

Kosi Koro Kosi Ibo
Koro De Igbale Tuka
tan ni Igbale ya.

Koro Koro koro,There is no 1 that know lagos like Koro,koro,koro

A long standing commitment to Lagos.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2007

I can see the transparent process that produced Koro. it is just too early to forget what transpired in the PDP primaries. Try to learn how to remove the speck from your eyes before removing it from some other person. Koro is carrying an albatross on his neck.

We know people who did not kill Engr. Williams but people that killed him we do not know! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2007
fynewaka:

I can see the transparent process that produced Koro. it is just too early to forget what transpired in the PDP primaries.
What transperancy are you talking about?
Koro didn't win that primaries hilder williams did, and her victory was over turned sinply because she doesn't have a Nigerian orign.
Had it been the PDP wasn't a gender based party hilder would have won that primary and you know that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer. / OGD's Killer Squad / Eliminating Bigotry From The Politics Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.