Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro (6022 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2007
crazykid:

What transperancy are you talking about?
Koro didn't win that primaries hilder williams did, and her victory was over turned sinply because she doesn't have a Nigerian orign.
Had it been the PDP wasn't a gender based party hilder would have won that primary and you know that.

Understand the irony!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by CrazyMan(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2007
Ok i get the picture
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by firstborn: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2007
Koro na tout,

Fashola na Tinubu pickin,
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2007
so? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by onetruth(f): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2007
To what fynewaka said about what transpired in the PDP primaries, i think it would be quite hypocritical to forget what also transpired in the AC primaries. How Tinubu forced Fashola (His chosen candidates) on the party.
And also AC should just run their race, Yes he might have given the wrong age and information, but i think it is too early to forget that TINUBU also did the same and up till now people are in doubt to what schools he actually attended.
It is about time for everyone to act like decent people and instead of spreading news (whether true or false) to just run a dignified race and may who God wants to put there not Tinubu or Obasanjo win.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by 9ja4eva: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2007
fynewaka:

Understand the irony!

Exactly.Koro came in thru magoo magoo and he wld be pushed out too.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2007
onetruth:

To what fynewaka said about what transpired in the PDP primaries, i think it would be quite hypocritical to forget what also transpired in the AC primaries. How Tinubu forced Fashola (His chosen candidates) on the party.
And also AC should just run their race, Yes he might have given the wrong age and information, but i think it is too early to forget that TINUBU also did the same and up till now people are in doubt to what schools he actually attended.
It is about time for everyone to act like decent people and instead of spreading news (whether true or false) to just run a dignified race and may who God wants to put there not Tinubu or Obasanjo win.

@onetruth

these are your stats

Name:  onetruth
Position:  Active Poster
Date Registered:  Today at 16:06:58
Last Active:  Today at 16:21:44

you registered today just to say these? shocked shocked

whats with all these multiple id users sef? angry

must you register multiple ids to articulate your points? embarassed
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2007
It is only in Nigeria people like Koro can act like sincere politicians and get followership, in other climes they will be stoned to death or better still mobbed on the street.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Bolarge(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2007
Someone tell me som'n negative 'bout Femi Pedro since we all have to agree Koro n' Fashola are products of [b]un[/b]due political process.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2007
U MEAN MR PRIVATE SECTOR OR MR RUN OFF ELECTIONS? grin grin
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by 9ja4eva: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2007
Its getting interesting oh.Shey its April 14th?Cant wait.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2007
Bolarge:

Someone tell me som'n negative 'bout Femi Pedro since we all have to agree Koro n' Fashola are products of [b]un[/b]due political process.

He needs time to be grounded on the rudiments of political leadership. He must have to cut his teeth politically. Four years as Deputy Governor isn't enough.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by dayokanu(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2007
Koro's boys were on rampage yesterday at Marina like they have been doing for the past 2 weeks shooting sporadically into the air.

Corrosion can never do anything good to metal just like Korossion can never do anything good for Lagos other than to institutionalise gangsterism a la Oyo state-Adedibu/Akala
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by 9ja4eva: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2007
Are u for real?Huh when wld people act deir age sef?
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2007
dayokanu:

Koro's boys were on rampage yesterday at Marina like they have been doing for the past 2 weeks shooting sporadically into the air.

Corrosion can never do anything good to metal just like Korossion can never do anything good for Lagos other than to institutionalise gangsterism a la Oyo state-Adedibu/Akala

Empowering thugs to take over Lagos huh? So sad!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by 9ja4eva: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2007
So sad indeed.I really hope they tame his thugs else it wld be anoda show come April 14th.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Bolarge(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2007
Are u guys sure it's safe to go out n' vote this April judging by the spate of pre-election violence going on?
I'm of the impression only thugs n' NURTW (don't think there's any difference btwn the two anyway) are going to vote here in Ibadan and I think even Lagos is only marginally better (if at all).
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by cordy1: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2007
Koro is the man that can break the bonds of ganster leadership;the type Tinubu has been giving us this 8 years.I dont envy the guy because Tinubu has plunged us into great debts for which Fashola is to cover up.Fa fa fa Fashy them!!!!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2007
kitaun:

@onetruth

these are your stats

Name: onetruth
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Today at 16:06:58
Last Active: Today at 16:21:44

you registered today just to say these? shocked shocked

whats with all these multiple id users sef? angry

must you register multiple ids to articulate your points? embarassed

Inspector gadget,digging up on every bodies stats angry angry angry i wonder who turned you to nairalands admin.Its a public forum guy anybody can register whenever he wants and post whenever he feels like angry angry shocked shocked

@fynewaka dont always assume every where theres violence then Koro's boys are on rampage,AC had a congress in my area some days ago and it was violence all through even amongs themselves.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2007
My brother tell him ooo. That is the kind of uselessness he parades on this forum.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2007
@Fynewaka, cos u have 5 or 6 ids abi? Lol @Femilangy, u and I know u dont wanna go there . . .
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2007
kitaun:

@Fynewaka, because u have 5 or 6 ids abi? Lol @Femilangy, u and I know u don't want to go there . . .

So you now sneak and post hurriedly huh? I can see nairaland is becoming too hot and unbearable for you. lol
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2007
TOO HOT? LMAO . . . FOR WHAT

DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR ALL YOUR THRASHY ATTITUDE?
tongue

I GUESS FEMILANGY AND YOURSELF HAVE MULTIPLE IDS ABI?

BUT HE IS MY FRIEND AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE HIM IN AN IDENTITY CRISIS LIKE YOU FOUND YOURSELF, WERE YOU WERE FOUND WANTING AND YOU RIGHTLY OWNED UP TO HAVING 6 IDS

@FEMILANGY

I NEVER SEE THE THUGS WEY U TALK SAY U GO SEND AFTER ME O!!! grin grin
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @kitaun LMAO
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by muyeskin(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2007
Who says Fashola will not win the upcoming election? I know it 4 sure Fashola is our man and i don't want u too be biased about the symbol of the AC's party which is the broom. They are ready to sweep poverty, corruption away in lagos. Or do u want Koro to set Ikeja Ablaze the second time as he did to cityhall? Watch out Lagosians.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2007
kitaun:

TOO HOT? LMAO . . . FOR WHAT

DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR ALL YOUR THRASHY ATTITUDE?
tongue

I GUESS FEMILANGY AND YOURSELF HAVE MULTIPLE IDS ABI?

BUT HE IS MY FRIEND AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE HIM IN AN IDENTITY CRISIS LIKE YOU FOUND YOURSELF, WERE YOU WERE FOUND WANTING AND YOU RIGHTLY OWNED UP TO HAVING 6 IDS

@FEMILANGY

I NEVER SEE THE THUGS WEY U TALK SAY U GO SEND AFTER ME O!!! grin grin

SO MUCH NOISE ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2007
Vote Babatunde Raji Fashola for governor
Nigerians reject the PDP in all the state of the federation they are just a gathering of rascals
Can anyone tell me 5 governors who performed better than Tinubu in Nigeria??
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
Maybe they will mention Odili, Igbenedion, Fayose, Dariye and Alao Akala . . .lmao
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by doncartel: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2007
i wont really look at the candidates.All i know is that development is stimulated wen there is a vibrant democracy or opposition.Yaradua is fine at federal level but i think the states should be really well spreadout party-wise.All advanced countries have two main parties reflecting both sides of the political spectrum.From where we are,we can see that pdp is one of those parties in nigeria's future.The divided opposition will have to merge later to form the other.When the major opposition party has won federal power once or twice then nigeria has arrived.Everything starts from there.For now though lets focus on the states.Fashola for gov!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by kitaun(m): 12:40am On Apr 08, 2007
Well said, Fashola is a sure banker!!
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2007
Fashola ko Ogun se poverty ni, *hisses*

most of u peeps will be so shocked on sunday when the election results come out.fashola wont even be 1st runners up bet me.
Re: Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2007
femilangy:

Fashola ko Ogun se poverty ni, *hisses*

most of u peeps will be so shocked on sunday when the election results come out.fashola wont even be 1st runners up bet me.

What a feeling of false confidence! Your confidence stems from the fact that election results would be announced in Abuja. Obanikoro's only hope of winning Saturday's polls is by rigging and Femi, I bet you AC will match PDP naira for naira, dollar for dollar, bullet for bullet etc. Even if all other states subject themselves to the crass manipulation of the Federal might, Lagos State is going to be an exception. We have tolerated their excesses for a long time.

I expect you to be fine tunning your winning strategy now and not spewing bunkum here. For us at the AC after the necessary permutations and combinations we have no doubt that we shall carry the day. ‘Capturing’ Lagos using Obanikoro/Onikoro is a tale of distant land!

I watched your stage managed march, the last time I saw a charade of that magnitude was In the Abacha 2 million man march. Lol. ROFLMAO. Koro’s failure is very obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Rises To N8.32tn / Army Repels ISWAP Attack On Borno / WW3: Russia Claims South Africa Has Joined Ukraine War (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.