Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption (26019 Views)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by ameri9ja: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

Slow people!

You are the slow poke. Use your head.
Nigerians are corrupt. Which means all those foot soldiers are corrupt. You know fully well all all they will be after is lining their own pockets.
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by biztip: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
they need to recruit air soldiers for our politicians who steal astronomically
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by Bruemath(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Foot only, what about head soldiers

Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
uselesss EFCC
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by Lush100(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
PVC2019:
Why didn’t they (EFCC) organize such seminars for the political and Working class...?starting from the ministries, churches, mosque so that the change can start from the head... We the youths (students) can easily learn after noticing changes in our system....please Don’t quote me, I’m not feeling fine.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

very correct.
they should place the horse before the cart.
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by seguno2: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
ameri9ja:
Foot soldiers ko, hand police ni

They are Buhari campaign officers paid with our money without authorisation.
Stealing and corruption galore.
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by davillian(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thunder fire unnan there
They should deal with all the curropt leaders at the top first.
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
service to Zoogeria is service in vain
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by phreakabitoo: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
When them start to kill them like water, make EFCC take responsibility oh.
I have talk my own.
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
C
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by kingsfire: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
If use hand hold one of these idiots na head of belt I go use kill am
Re: EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption by IsraelSongz: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Face the government first. You can't tell me to stop till You create another opportunity for me.

Don't quote me, please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies On The Way To Hospital After Being Tortured By Police. Graphic Photos / Robbers Attack Inspector, Steal N50,000(photo) / I abandoned my children for Libya trip – Victim (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.