Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

**WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL (7549 Views)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by funmy39: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2010
bros this is lovely, is the car still available, if yes how much and wats the milleage?
Can u arrange very clean honda accord 2002 model leather seat 6 loader, sun roof, wine or black colour with low milleage
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2010
funmy39:

bros this is lovely, is the car still available, if yes how much and wats the milleage?
Can u arrange very clean honda accord 2002 model leather seat 6 loader, sun roof, wine or black colour with low milleage

Hmm Funmy, Thanks for your comment on my thread, unfortunately this rare Camry is enroute to Tincan Island all the way from New Jersey, but currently on pre-order by a Political Kingpin. "CoolDudedeng". Vessel is expected to arrive within the next two weeks due to unexpected changes in the ETA. "Estimated time of Arrival".

Wana get your dream car pre-ordered straight from the US or Europe?.

Email aokhai@hotmail.com to find out more.

cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by mykalls(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2010
Still waiting for your call and reply to my mail
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by AbbaAyman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2010
Re;Cooldudeng,I must say you have just had an early christmas,b'cus this german machine has just about delievered the cleanest camry on and off nairaland wink
Re;German007,I now know where i will be spending my christmas, with you cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2010
AbbaAyman:

Re;Cooldudeng,I must say you have just had an early christmas,b'cus this german machine has just about delievered the cleanest camry on and off nairaland wink
Re;German007,I now know where i will be spending my christmas, with you cool

Lol, Earnestly Looking forward sir.

mykalls:

Still waiting for your call and reply to my mail

Was a pleasure speaking to you chief, Will give feedback today.

wink wink
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2010
PROMINENT ACE. STILL SAILING.

ACCORDING TO BANJI AND ADEXFEM, DATE OF ARRIVAL ON TINCAN MANIFEST IS 14 AUGUST. cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2010
APPROX SEVEN DAYS TO ARRIVAL.

TINCAN PORT STAFF ARE PREPARING FOR ARRIVAL OF THE CLEANEST CAMRY.

VESSEL NAME. PROMINENT ACE.

cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2010
cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by nex(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2010
is this car available or it's been sold? If available, please post the mileage and price to me again.

Customer wants to buy a 2001 Camry tomorrow, but if this is better, I could make him wait.

Text: 08135048278
Mail: nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2010
nex:

is this car available or it's been sold? If available, please post the mileage and price to me again.

Customer wants to buy a 2001 Camry tomorrow, but if this is better, I could make him wait.

Text: 08135048278
Mail: nexbestthing@yahoo.com

Hello Chief NeX.

This Special Camry is not for sale, It is currently on a Pre-order arrangement by CoolDudeDeng of Nairaland. No Joking, but Iv had numerous calls at home and abroad enquiring about this car and still do.

I currently have a 2000 XLE Leather seats "V6" on Ground for sale. Price is 1.25m. Car is in Ikeja. Lagos.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE A CAMRY AS CLEAN AS COOLDUDEDENG'S CAMRY. IT'S A ONE OFF, "ULTRA LOW MILEAGE, FOUR CYLINDER AND LEATHER SEATS". THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE NONE LIKE IT.

COOLDUDEDENG MIGHT BE OPEN TO NEGOTIATIONS THOUGH. wink wink "MONEY TALKS"

YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE YOUR CLIENT WAIT, SEEING THE PICS ALONE WILL MAKE YOUR CLIENT WAIT FOR A WHOLE YEAR IF NEED BE.

email me aokhai@hotmail.com, Lets talk in the Boardroom.

We serve tea, coffee or Hot Chocolate in the Boardroom.

cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by nex(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
Okay, I'm interested in showing the client the 2000 XLE in Ikeja. Abeg, do me well, drop small price for me and send me your very last price and the mileage to me, also include the exact location for inspection, more preferable on facebook so I can forward everything to the client. Please this night. Tomorrow might be D-day, and I don't want to disappoint. Please, let the car be cleeeaaan, even if not nearly as this one here.

Some other fellow is offering him a 2001 for 1.2million and I seriously need to deal with this client because of the number of references he has access to.

Thank you very much, and lucky cooldude. I wish I were him.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2010
nex:

Okay, I'm interested in showing the client the 2000 XLE in Ikeja. Abeg, do me well, drop small price for me and send me your very last price and the mileage to me, also include the exact location for inspection, more preferable on facebook so I can forward everything to the client. Please this night. Tomorrow might be D-day, and I don't want to disappoint. Please, let the car be cleeeaaan, even if not nearly as this one here.

Some other fellow is offering him a 2001 for 1.2million and I seriously need to deal with this client because of the number of references he has access to.

Thank you very much, and lucky cooldude. I wish I were him.

Nex, Thanks for the facebook add.

Il call you this morning so we can make arrangements.

You'l like what you see.

EVERY CAMRY LOVER WISHES THEY WERE COOLDUDEDENG, NOT JUST YOU.

cool   cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2010
cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
THE VESSEL HAS ARRIVE AT TINCAN.

CUSTOMS CLEARING PROCESS BEGINS.

wink wink
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2010
CLEARING IN PROGRESS. cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by sunnyd4u: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
do you still have something like this
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
sunnyd4u:

do you still have something like this

Hello Oga Sunny.

Unfortunately, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE LIKE THIS ALIVE. grin

This is the Cleanest 2000/2001 Camry treading the floor of this Planet. Took me sleepless days and night to source this, From the deepest zones of New York.

Vessel is currently offloading at Tincan and is being cleared by our in house clearing agent "ADEXFEM" https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84426.0.html

Can certainly get you something very similar.

Drop me an email "aokhai@hotmail.com"

Rest assured il get you good quality.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
VESSEL OFFLOADING.

TINCAN ISLAND CAME TO A HALT WHEN THIS CAMRY OFFLOADED FROM "PROMINENT ACE" TODAY

I RECVD A PERSONAL PHONE CALL FROM THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF CUSTOMS TODAY REGARDING THIS CAMRY. grin

CLEARING PROCESS STILL ON.

CLEARING BY ADEFXEM. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84426.0.html
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
VESSEL OFFLOADING.

TINCAN ISLAND CAME TO A HALT WHEN THIS CAMRY OFFLOADED FROM "PROMINENT ACE" TODAY

I RECVD A PERSONAL PHONE CALL FROM THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF CUSTOMS TODAY REGARDING THIS CAMRY. grin

CLEARING PROCESS STILL ON.

CLEARING BY ADEFXEM. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84426.0.html
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2010
DAY 2 OF CLEARING PROCESS.

ADEXFEM WORKING HIS MAGIC.

cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2010
DAY 3 of Customs clearing.

CLEARING BY ADEFXEM. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84426.0.html. cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by kuntash: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2010
, what a thread, happy sales O, I am sure the buyer would be driving the car on roads devoid of Okada and keke marwa etc,

I wish tokunbo cars could talk, I am sure non would have opted to be exported to Nigeria, cheesy cheesy.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
kuntash:

, what a thread, happy sales O, I am sure the buyer would be driving the car on roads devoid of Okada and keke marwa etc,

I wish tokunbo cars could talk, I am sure non would have opted to be exported to Nigeria, cheesy cheesy.

Lol. Thanks bro.

Okada and Marwa aint problems. The Danfo (Vanagon) Boys are the problems. They show no mercy.

Luckily, the owner of this car is an ex danfo driver himself. grin   grin
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
Customs Clearing still in Process.

Tropical Monsoon thunderstorm slowed down clearing proceedings today.

cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
LAST GLIMPSE OF CAMRY ON US SOIL.  cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2010
The journey kickstarted from all the way in the Southern Parts of NEW YORK, and Boarded a vessel called "Prominent ACE"  via Bayonne "New Jersey"

The vessel carried three of my units, this Camry being one of them and finally offloaded at Tincan Island on the 17 August.

Teaser glimpse Port pics taken today. This is real and no illusion. Tincan Island Ports.

Cleanest Camry alive is on Nigerian Soil.

Full release expected Monday 21 August 2010.

STAY TUNED.

cool   cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2010
cool cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2010
cool cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
cool cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2010
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2010
cool
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL by german007(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2010
RELEASE EXPECTED TODAY.

WATCH THIS SPACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Project Restore: 2002 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7T - Definitely IS! / Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 / »»» Sold!! Toks Jeep Compass 013 @ N6.5M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.