Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Are U Heartbroken Over Ur Ex Lover Sudden Disappointment? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are U Heartbroken Over Ur Ex Lover Sudden Disappointment? (715 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Heartbroken Over Ur Ex Lover Sudden Disappointment? by borokiri: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
-Are you heartbroken over your ex lover's strange disappearance?
-Has your dearest lover been snatched away from U?
-Has he/she broken your heart to the point of no mercy- tit for tat. Don't harm him or her.
-Has he promised you a white marriage and now he is changing his mind because of the new beauty he has just catched? Never mind we will get him back to apologize to you-very easy. Or
-You feel cheated by his/her rate of infidelity-we will stop him/her forthwith.
-And finally, despite your warnings and your love for him/her, the unavoidable has come.....he/she has infected you with one of those deadly venereal diseases even worst HIV.
If yours is one or all of the above do not hesitate or waste time delay they say is dangerous call or sms The Prophet for prayers and solutions to all ur marriage problems or better still whasap +2348068817615. U would be glad you did.
We are Prophet of international repute.
GOD IS WITH US HEALING and SHAPING DESTINIES. God bless U as you call.
Re: Are U Heartbroken Over Ur Ex Lover Sudden Disappointment? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
OMG, this is so funny. So Prophet Doom, Davido snatched my Bae from me early this year.

What can I do please? cheesy
Re: Are U Heartbroken Over Ur Ex Lover Sudden Disappointment? by borokiri: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
still available for d serious minds?
Re: Are U Heartbroken Over Ur Ex Lover Sudden Disappointment? by borokiri: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
yes, we fix ur marriage issues with smiles

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Common Reason For Cheating / Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) / Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.