Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. (1107 Views)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by avetiz: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Senator Ben Bruce has threatened to report President Muhammadu Buhari, Department of State Services (DSS), the Nigeria Police among others to the international community following the invasion at the National Assembly this morning.

Bruce who addressed journalists described what was happening as “a coup”.

He said: “You can all see what is happening. Please get me names and photographs of any of the security agents you see. Let no one test me or th
is institution”, he said...continue...

Senator Ben Bruce has threatened to report President Muhammadu Buhari, Department of State Services (DSS), the Nigeria Police among others to the international community following the invasion at the National Assembly this morning.

Bruce who addressed journalists described what was happening as “a coup”.

He said: “You can all see what is happening. Please get me names and photographs of any of the security agents you see. Let no one test me or this institution”, he said.

“And for all those behind this, the anti-democratic forces, we will report all of them to embassies in Nigeria. I am in touch with them already and they are waiting.

“They, their wives and kids will not be allowed to enter Europe and North America. Tomorrow we will write to London, Washington, the EU, Canada.”

Follow the LIVE updates here: https://dailynaija.com/post/live-updates-see-what-senator-ben-bruce-threatened-to-do-over-invasion-of-national-assembly-by-masked-security-operatives-photos

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria is not a democracy
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Butterflyleo: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
They should go and sit down. There was no single APC senator at NASS this morning.

What were the PDP senators going to do there as early as 7am. Are they not supposed to be on recess?

Good thing DSS knew about their plan and stopped them

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:
They should go and sit down. There was no single APC senator at NASS this morning.

What were the PDP senators going to do there as early as 7am. Are they not supposed to be on recess?

Good thing DSS knew about their plan and stopped them
The hardest job on earth is to defend Buhari government. our prayers are with u guys.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Butterflyleo: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Munzy14:

The hardest job on earth is to defend Buhari government. our prayers are with u guys.

Better yet, watch and see how event play out. Saraki is a gonner.

He wanted to reconvene at NASS with only PDP senators so as to impeach buhari but DSS were on hand to stop them and are still on ground.

A senate of impunity must be removed and that one cannot be stopped.

Worst thing that would happen is for people like you to wail until you are tired

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Munzy14(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He wanted to reconvene at NASS with only PDP senators so as to impeach buhari but DSS were on hand to stop them and are still on ground.

Worst thing that would happen is for people like you to wail until you are tired
You can only deceive gullible mind alike with ur cheap article. So u've never noticed wailing has changed baton. BMC now wail more than hungry people in daura like emir confessed. lol una never see anything!.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Munzy14(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
APC members and tops aren't smart at all. The main opposition is distracting them from governance and overseeing the affairs of the country as build up to 2019,and they are felling for their tricks like kilodee.While rubbishing their little chance. Lol. APC in government, PDP in power.
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Butterflyleo: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Munzy14:

You can only deceive gullible mind alike with ur cheap article. So u've never noticed wailing has changed baton. BMC now wail more than hungry people in daura like emir confessed. lol una never see anything!.

Very lame angle coming from you.

Your minds are already gullible that's why you couldn't see the script being played by the PDP senators.

These are people who never get to the senate until 11am but suddenly today they are there by 7am and only PDP senators.

Mention one name of an APC senator who was there. They claimed APC senators were convening with the help of DSS to impeach Saraki meanwhile there was no single APC senator at NASS only PDP senators.

Indeed you are gullible
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Munzy14(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Very lame angle coming from you.

Your minds are already gullible that's why you couldn't see the script being played by the PDP senators.

These are people who never get to the senate until 11am but suddenly today they are there by 7am and only PDP senators.

Mention one name of an APC senator who was there. They claimed APC senators were conveininf with the help of DSS to impeach Saraki meanwhile there was no single APCsenstor at NASS only PDP senators.

Indeed you are gullible
Did u just called another person gullible. damn! hypocrisy. I'm done. I thought i was replying sane person.
Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by hooklover: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I thought apc is majority in the house y fear Bulgari impeachment?

Sending impeachment notice to Bulgari is it not part of their duty.
Let den do their work joor

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by meromero11: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Our senators and reps are not worth defending. They don't deserve it. Let me ask, is defection here and there serve any public interest? NO. Since they have been sitting what impact have they made on the lives of the masses? None. The best thing is to deal with them till they return running to the masses for help. No one should lift a finger. They should go and bring their children from whichever country they are to come and defend them.
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Butterflyleo: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
hooklover:

I thought apc is majority in the house y fear Bulgari impeachment?

Sending impeachment notice to Bulgari is it not part of their duty.
Let den do their work joor

Wasn't APC majority in the house also when Saraki left them out and was made senate president illegally by the minority?

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Angelparadise: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
butterflyleo is shameless zombie that sold their senses to their god buhari . How can they make you of the human characters when they lives are maintain by the blood of innocent children killed by fulanis heldsmen terrorists because of cow . They shamelessly live by buhari , no future ,no conscience, no Democratic action,no sympathy, Islamic extremist, no rule of law .
The hardest task in the world now is to defend a non certificate , undemocratic ,extremist,bias ,uncivilized old man that don't have control or don't no how to manage his family not to talk of a country like Nigeria.
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Butterflyleo: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Angelparadise:
butterflyleo is shameless zombie that sold their senses to their god buhari . How can they make you of the human characters when they lives are maintain by the blood of innocent children killed by fulanis heldsmen terrorists because of cow . They shamelessly live by buhari , no future ,no conscience, no Democratic action,no sympathy, Islamic extremist, no rule of law .

Well I am a christian and for the rest of what you said, your wailing just began.

Since you wish to truncate our democracy with the undemocratic Saraki we will see the result
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by suxkill: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Typical of zombie,always shifting goal post.
still waiting for your insignificant 69(sixty-nine) signatures you collected with Agege in the other thread·
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Angelparadise: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well I am a christian and for the rest of what you said, your wailing just began.

Since you wish to truncate our democracy with the undemocratic Saraki we will see the result
It a shame that with all the good analysis you started in the beginning many thought you were not one of those zombies that sold their brain to buhari even when his body odour or incompetence have led to deaths of many innocent children and adults in the name of cow or jihad. After reading the creation of your own present Nigeriasituation I really felt more sorry to people of you own calibre and understand the flight of the almijiris that was programmed not to use thesenses to stand on the truth .If someone of your calibre could write sure a lies just to be paid 30000 naira , I hope you are not among the you that support not to young to rule campaign.Sorry for been to raw with you in case no little brain was left for you to use by the odour of APC .Need you to answer this simple questions ;are Nigerians better off now than during PDP regime?What can justify the killing of innocent children in buhari regime in the name of cow?If the same things or even worst are happening now than during PDP where is the CHANGE buhari promise gullibles like you?If you don't sincerely answer those questions base on actual facts the wraths and cries of innocent children murder in cold blood will visit you and your kind .
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Am just observing proceeding with great interest ...

D-E-M-O-C-R-A-C-Y!!!

See signature
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Butterflyleo: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Angelparadise:

It a shame that with all the good analysis you started in the beginning many thought you were not one of those zombies that sold their brain to buhari even when his body odour or incompetence have led to deaths of many innocent children and adults in the name of cow or jihad. After reading the creation of your own present Nigeriasituation I really felt more sorry to people of you own calibre and understand the flight of the almijiris that was programmed not to use thesenses to stand on the truth .If someone of your calibre could write sure a lies just to be paid 30000 naira , I hope you are not among the you that support not to young to rule campaign.Sorry for been to raw with you in case no little brain was left for you to use by the odour of APC .Need you to answer this simple questions ;are Nigerians better off now than during PDP regime?What can justify the killing of innocent children in buhari regime in the name of cow?If the same things or even worst are happening now than during PDP where is the CHANGE buhari promise gullibles like you?If you don't sincerely answer those questions base on actual facts the wraths and cries of innocent children murder in cold blood will visit you and your kind .

You must be beyond stupid to think that someone like me can be bought.

Little girl, nobody can pay for truth but people can pay for lies.

I stand for truth.

You can wail all you want. It does not change a thing and it will definitely not change my position.

Saraki and all like him must go. QED

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by MetaPhysical: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saudi Arabia has kicked out Canadian Ambassador and recalled its Ambassador home. This happened after Canadian Ambassador urged Saudi Arabia Authorities to respect human rights in the treatment of women's rights activists it rounded up and threw in prison recently. Saudi Arabia is offended and claimed, correctly, that the Canadian Embassy interfered in domestic issues outside the domain of interest for international relations.

While Saudi Arabia is telling international communities to keep its nose away and not interfere in its domestic problems, Nigerian Senators, on the other hand, are inviting international communities to take control of our domestic issues and manage it for us. What a world! Perhaps Nigeria is not matured for democratic governance, such that we lack the competence and fortitude to manage our own conflicts and need to invite others to manage it on our behalf. Why not just go back to Monarchy...or bring back the military? This is good reason to support restructuring and return to regional governance. The center has never been successful!
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by killsmith(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari keeps using osinbajo to perpetrate this evil....

Isn't osinbajo tired of being used?

Or is it that he loves being buhari's ashawo?
Re: LIVE UPDATES About DSS Invasion Of National Assembly. by Horus(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsW4rwApVAE

Security Operatives Lock Down National Assembly

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit / Breaking!!! Atiku Caught Doing This.. / Update On Kaduna Crisis(graphic Contents And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.