Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) (47898 Views)

Just In: Gas Explosion Rocks National Arts Theater In Lagos / Employment Scandal Rocks National Population Commission / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by viceddy95(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
All head of security apparatus allowing them selves to be misused by this evil government should be already to dance to the music they are playing now when there oga at the top has been sent back to duara in 2019......

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by denko(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Apart from sentiment of religion and region you have no reason to support Buhari. Buhari fail the test of a good leader thank God he won 2015 otherwise he would have been taunted the President Nigeria never had and I also want him to win 2019 so that he will have less excuses for his abysmal performance.
NgeneUkwenu:
Obviously, you have different meaning of the word "Heavy" grin grin grin

PDP is just reducing opposition politics to kids playground...No wonder only one section of the country still support them.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by gurunlocker: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP is just reducing opposition politics to kids playground...No wonder only one section of the country still support them.

Stop supporting tyranny, if there's no plan to impeach the SP and DSP, why are the DSS present at the NA when the Senate is on break?

You just like crying without making any sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Bimpe29: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
It is an open fact that, Buhari and APC are tyrant, desperate and undemocratic. Even PDP did not do up to this in 2014 when APC were castigating PDP. Fast forward to 2018, when we believe APC would have brought the progressive changes it promised, nay, APC is promoting anarchy and sheer disrespect for rule of law/assault on our nascent democracy.
Their plot will ultimately be in futility.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by ofalu047(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
So what should we do about it. If it concerns the mass, then l am up for it. But as long as it is a power play amongst those in the corridors of power, any ordinary citizen that feels it directly affects her/him is only fooling her/himself. At the end of the day, it is all about thier own selfish means.
Lets ask Saraki how he got to that position in the first place. Was it not by some evil machination?
It is when they feel threatened that they invoke "Our democrazy" Our people" Our rights". No you fools!!! You have always been fighting for your pockets and quickest access to power and Nigerian resources.
Pls fellow Nigerians do not be fooled.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by fotadmowmend(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
budusky05:

Cus u like corruption

That's why ur lazy.

Faulty reasoning ......

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by tomakint: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:
DSS should go after fulani terrorists, boko haram terrorists, and other terrorists killing Nigerians.

I am with Sai Baba but our democracy is bigger than any individual.
Your own confusion should be in exabytes in one breath you said you believe in our Democracy is bigger than any individual yet the same you still stands with Baba the real enemy of democracy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Tobyarab(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I think you ought to be ashamed of yourself. God gave us brains to use and make objective contributions in life but yours has atrophied. Your moniker states you are Ibo, God forbid. we reject you.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by movetoca: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:
DSS should go after fulani terrorists, boko haram terrorists, and other terrorists killing Nigerians.

God bless you for saying the truth and nothing but the truth. Politicians doesn't know that Nigeria is bigger than their ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Goandie: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
I can't understand why people are still defending Buhari... Nigeria is on the brink

i cant understand why people are still defending pdp after years of destroying nigeria.
what d difference btween apc and pdp dey are both birds of a feather
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by MrBONE2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
boostdom:
I noticed something comical about this thread. It had three (3) posts but one (1) view. Hahahaha.

grin
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by splendid2: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
I use to think that this BMC of a thing is a joke but, damm! it's a full time job for this crew. This thread just confirmed it.
BTW ,what's the full meaning of BMC.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Redhot111(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You will always be you. Buhari asslicker.
See you as you dey defender the inefficient one

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Assassin101: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
I foresaw this happening

R.I.P. to Naija democracy

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Nathdoug(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

AT LEAST YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIE ABOVE YOU GET SMALL SENSE FOR THIS TREND YOU NOR WAN JUST AGREE TO GET SENSE AT ALL

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by donbachi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
The youths of this country should go into war,with the present government come 2019,using their PVCs as their weapons....without that,we are far from freedom....apc have shut and locked down this country.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by ejimatic: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
whoever murders sleep shall sleep no more
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Ekejoestar(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki will be like, ha Oga Buhari na only cross carpeting I do ooo

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Anseth(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is raping Nigeria and Osinbajo is his lubricant.��

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by ejimatic: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Whoever murders sleep shall sleep no more
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by chromehagin: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
misplaced priority
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't know why dey refer to akwaibom as a ss state oo. Those people are just so slish ..... Kweke ..... embarassed
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by killsmith(f): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
jamael:

I really don't know you, neither do I know your level of intelligence, but I must say that even if you are not ashamed of yourself, I am ashamed on your behalf. Your flagrant disregard for rule of law and order whenever anything opposition is mentioned is very very appalling.

For once, think objectively. If this is what #30,000 can do to a human being, then I must humbly submit, without any fear of contradiction, that I and so many other Nigerians are ashamed on your behalf.

You are possibly a member of the 7th geopolitical zone. ZONE B

Shame on you!
na today you know say that ngene woman no get shame? Person wey marry 5 times fit know wetin be shame?.... She completely lacks shame....

We suppose contribute shame give am

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by smirn(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
There is nothing wrong if the Senate has to impeach it's president. This is not the first time a Senate president will be impeached if at all there is any such move. The PDP has resolved to cheap blackmail for the consumption of ignorant and gullible Nigerians. The media is not helping matter to. There are clearly conditions for removing the Senate President and if such constitutional conditions are met so be it. The false alarm of the PDP is getting to nonsense. Initially it was that armed DSS stopped them from gaining entrance into the NA, then they later grant them access and so on. The politics of today be it in APC or PDP will never lead this country to anywhere good. It is only a fool that will sympathise with all these good for nothing politicians. They already know what Nigerians love and they are giving it to us.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by hush15: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:

Still hold on, you about to get the full revelation. By the time you get the full picture, you wont even remember who Buhari is! what on earth was APC thinking....

it only shows the impunity that exist if not, all these issues that they holding on is a no issue. Its all about power, vendatta and revenge. Making issues about a person rather than focusing on the people. Tell me why i, if i was in Sarakis shoes approve the supplementary budget for elections if its such intimidation and harassment that it will be used for.

what has the INEC Chairman being doing in the past 3 years that he is just requiring so much to do elections next year and it doesnt stop another coming next year....

foolish government

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by kerry57: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
I really don't think any of these current Nigerian politicians deserve to be protested for air dying for. Just stay calm and watch them do their drama
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Redhot111(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:

Thank God ooo. Thus one don dey wise up. The best time to turn back from the wrong road is always that moment you realize it was a wrong road all the while. So come join us
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Ganiyyah(f): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please don't we have any other political parties apart from these APC and PDP who only have personal interests to protect?

On a more serious note it's becoming boring undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Josh44s(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
jamael:

I really don't know you, neither do I know your level of intelligence, but I must say that even if you are not ashamed of yourself, I am ashamed on your behalf. Your flagrant disregard for rule of law and order whenever anything opposition is mentioned is very very appalling.

For once, think objectively. If this is what #30,000 can do to a human being, then I must humbly submit, without any fear of contradiction, that I and so many other Nigerians are ashamed on your behalf.

You are possibly a member of the 7th geopolitical zone. ZONE B

Shame on you!

Bombaaa!

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Wiseny76: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
IT HAS BEGUN
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by robay(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin by fire by force saraki must be impeach, you think you can rob us, you and tanbuwal must face the consequences grin cheesy

You don't mess with buhari and go Scot free.

Sai baba 2019
Sai osinbajo
Sai tinubu
Sai osho baba
APC progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.