Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) (47904 Views)

Just In: Gas Explosion Rocks National Arts Theater In Lagos / Employment Scandal Rocks National Population Commission / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just been informed that a heavy protest is currently ongoing at the National Assembly over the siege on the national assembly by officers of the department of state security services, DSS.

Earlier today DSS operatives prevented Senators and House of Reps members from gaining access to the National assembly. It was learned that the move was allegedly part of a plot to impeach the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The group called 'The Defenders of Democracy' are currently protesting at the National assembly complex accusing the presidency of running a dictatorship.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/heavy-protest-rocks-national-assembly-plot-impeach-saraki-photos/

Wow! what a heavy crowd! I've never seen such a large gathering of mammoth crowd in my life. More than 200 million Nigerians.
This op I salute thee!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Horus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsW4rwApVAE

Security Operatives Lock Down National Assembly
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by paulchineduN(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
jamael:

I really don't know you, neither do I know your level of intelligence, but I must say that even if you are not ashamed of yourself, I am ashamed on your behalf. Your flagrant disregard for rule of law and order whenever anything opposition is mentioned is very very appalling.

For once, think objectively. If this is what #30,000 can do to a human being, then I must humbly submit, without any fear of contradiction, that I and so many other Nigerians are ashamed on your behalf.

You are possibly a member of the 7th geopolitical zone. ZONE B

Shame on you!

Bros ehhh!!! Ur mouth bad oo

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
What is heavy in your report? ; shocked shocked shocked
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by NdiaraIGBO: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Flat heads as usual. SHOOT THEM ALL!!!!

CC IMMHOTEP LZAA
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Yes, APC change begins by killing people grin grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu yyeske liondeleo tossie101 sarrki

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by edupedia: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:
DSS should go after fulani terrorists, boko haram terrorists, and other terrorists killing Nigerians.

I am with Sai Baba but our democracy is bigger than any individual.

Fake News.... Here is what happened

News Breaking.

It is true that nobody is planning to REMOVE Saraki today but Senate President planned to serve Buhari impeachment notice why he CALLED the emergency meeting of TODAY. As a preventive measures the APC Senators assembled to block it. The DSS were there on the invitation of the NASS clerks, the two clerks of the TWO chambers actually INVITED the DSS.

From Ogunsua Dixon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by gare(f): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
jamael:

I really don't know you, neither do I know your level of intelligence, but I must say that even if you are not ashamed of yourself, I am ashamed on your behalf. Your flagrant disregard for rule of law and order whenever anything opposition is mentioned is very very appalling.

For once, think objectively. If this is what #30,000 can do to a human being, then I must humbly submit, without any fear of contradiction, that I and so many other Nigerians are ashamed on your behalf.

Shame on you!

DONT JOIN ISSUES WITH THAT GUY HE IS NOT WORTH SPENDING YOUR TIME WITH, AS FAR AS I AM THE GUY HAS A LOT OF ISSUES TROUBLING HIM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE RELEASE THEM ON.

HOW DO YOU EXPECT SOMEONE THAT REASONS WITH THE BOTTOM OF HIS BRAIN TO REACT TO ISSUES
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Therealev: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:
DSS should go after fulani terrorists, boko haram terrorists, and other terrorists killing Nigerians.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Is this the REAL Madridguy or his account has been compromised !? It doesnt sound like him at all. Pro-Buharist are now backtracking, perhaps ?
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by LZAA: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

CC IMMHOTEP LZAA

1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by jesmond3945: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why are people protesting for a politician? I can never have anything to do with a Nigerian politician.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by jbtobsyn(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:

For the first time,you used your sense. I think you are the only BMC that is not a zombie because Politics section is not only the place you visit. Thank God you said Fulani terrorist and not PDP terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by fyneguy: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Question:

PDP Senators claimed APC Senators were allowed in. Where is the proof?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by olisaEze(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
jamael:

Shame on you!

Na wa 4u, Choi! u nor get chill @all! Savage na understatement !! memo 2me: never cross dis dude. lwtmb
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by lastmessenger: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:

look at this low life.get behind me satan
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by jbtobsyn(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sleekfingers:

And I know why people are also defending saraki. What has he done for this country as a senator.

And some people that can't eat three square meal will be supporting all these useless politicians.

If any credible candidate can come out . Then lets kick buhari out. But producing atiku, saraki , then we are not serious at all.

I don my own o
We are talking about our democracy here. Why are most NIGERIANS behaving like illiterates? I am sure you did Civic Education when you were in Secondary School. People like you are the reason why we aren't moving forward. No one to confront Buhari.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by lastmessenger: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Obviously, you have different meaning of the word "Heavy" grin grin grin

PDP is just reducing opposition politics to kids playground...No wonder only one section of the country still support them.
if these guys succeed in their endeavor, I bet you that one day your children will suffer for the consequence of their actions.Democracy is is the only voice of the common man and here you are blatantly displaying your disregard for it just because of a man who is old enough to be your grandfather.
Think for once and be properly guided. Your education is not for nothing.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
jbtobsyn:

We are talking about our democracy here. Why are most NIGERIANS behaving like illiterates? I am sure you did Civic Education when you were in Secondary School. People like you are the reason why we aren't moving forward. No one to confront Buhari.

Why can't you go and confront him. Do you think i am happy with current situation. It is only our vote can do that.
Another mofo spotted.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by TONYFRANC(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just been informed that a heavy protest is currently ongoing at the National Assembly over the siege on the national assembly by officers of the department of state security services, DSS.

Earlier today DSS operatives prevented Senators and House of Reps members from gaining access to the National assembly. It was learned that the move was allegedly part of a plot to impeach the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The group called 'The Defenders of Democracy' are currently protesting at the National assembly complex accusing the presidency of running a dictatorship.

Watch the Video HERE you never see something. na change we want na so no body should complain ooo

https://politicsngr.com/heavy-protest-rocks-national-assembly-plot-impeach-saraki-photos/

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by andycom(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP is just reducing opposition politics to kids playground...No wonder only one section of the country still support them.

na person born this one ehh? on behalf of reasonable Nigerians we have disowned you, Ghanaians can you please take this zone B
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Alsmithscott88(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Really wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

This what N30,000 ($83) per month does to someones' brain. I can only but pity you and your likes, because some warehouse labourers earn $150 for a 7.5 hours day work.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Charly68: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let them keep funding civil unrest with their looted funds over baseless allegations . .

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Nightmareo07: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
immhotep:

Yes, APC change begins by killing people grin grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu yyeske liondeleo tossie101 sarrki

U people are just busy chasing political shadows

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thanks

edupedia:

Fake News.... Here is what happened

News Breaking.

It is true that nobody is planning to REMOVE Saraki today but Senate President planned to serve Buhari impeachment notice why he CALLED the emergency meeting of TODAY. As a preventive measures the APC Senators assembled to block it. The DSS were there on the invitation of the NASS clerks, the two clerks of the TWO chambers actually INVITED the DSS.

From Ogunsua Dixon.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by Greenarrow01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Is the whole scenario of dss blocking NASS right? Ask yourself that!

Ogbeni..
Instead of the media houses to ask who is the person that is called order from above.. on what basis..

Look a single man came to the national assemble.. a pdp member.. and started cring apc wants to impeach saraki when none of them is around the complex..
The nigerian media space is just total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by phenomem(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hmmm... Oro nla. Only one section
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by uridadole: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
I can't understand why people are still defending Buhari... Nigeria is on the brink
So you expect Nigerians to support the association of looters who are ganging up against the government that is trying to put right structures in place.
I wonder how people still support these pdp guys... It stinks l.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) by bros856: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
I THINK IS GAME IS PLAYED BY PDP SENATORS USING DSS DG.
THE SAME DSS DG WAS USED TO DISCREDIT MAGU WHEN NOMINATED BY THE PRESIDENT FOR THE POSITION OF EFCC CHAIRMAN.
HOW DID NIGERIAN YOUTHS JUST GATHER TO PROTEST IMMEDIATELY IN ABUJA, WE ALL KNOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS.
THERE WAS NO SINGLE APC SENATOR AT NATIONAL ASSEMBLY THIS MORNING DURING THE BLOCKAGE.
THIS IS A PLANNED DRAMA BY PDP TO RUBBISH APC GOVT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.