Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bloggers, How Many Of You With Specific Niche Sites Lose Rankings On Google? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, How Many Of You With Specific Niche Sites Lose Rankings On Google? (397 Views)

I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. / Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers, How Many Of You With Specific Niche Sites Lose Rankings On Google? by RapportNaija(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hello Bloggers,

If you own specific niche sites - especially those in the Health/Fitness/Diet niches, did you observe a drop or rise in your Google rankings recently?

Google rolled out a major update on August 1, and this algorithm is expected to be fully out by tomorrow.

Many site owners have seen major drops in their rankings, and others were blessed with higher rankings.

Google targeted YMYL (Your-money-or-your-life) sites, especially those in the niches I mentioned previously.

The sad news is that, unlike other updates that Google usually do not release statements, they did release a statement on Twitter via a Google employee, and he confirmed that there's nothing you can do to really recover from this bad ranking.

If you have specific niche sites with poorly written or no About Me/Us page, affiliate links and sponsored posts, and no authoritative article authors, then you may be in the bad books of Google right now.

One of my major pages that brings about 50% of my traffic was thrown out to the sixth page.

Who else was affected by the new Google algorithm? What are your observations?

CC Lalasticlala Seun Please push to the promise land, I need views. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Uk Adsense Account Needed In Bulk / How To Get Quick Index On Google After Redirected / Google Is Always Rejecting My Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.