Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki (35951 Views)

Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Great! Let the fireworks begin in ernest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Assassin101: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
sh!t just got real
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by biliment(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is like these people failed to realise how Jack Bauer scaped through all the plots to impeached him in designated survivor. please someone should suggest the movie to buhari and his senators.
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
RichDad1:
The Tyranical backstabber must be removed. cool

Argue with your Phone screen. tongue

Once they can only remove him and sit at sheraton .Goodluc to them.Saraki will continue to function from the NASS complex,the pro-Buhari senators can continue sitting at sheraton
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by WhoBeThisMan: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70061898][/quote]it's a shame you are using a picture of a true democrat to buttress ur point
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Adeyi30: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Based on the claim by Olu Onemola, aide to Senate President Bukola Saraki, PREMIUM TIMES visited the Sheraton Hotel Abuja to see if a meeting of APC senators was ongoing there. No such evidence was found.
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Alex80s(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
The promised change.
Nigerians forgot too easily when we voted in a Dictator.
He is pretending not to be aware of this mess.
If I were Saraki, I would even adjourn seating till may 29th next year. Hence their decisions are ignored by the Executives even the good ones.
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
it's a shame you are using a picture of a true democrat to buttress ur point

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Eagleword14(f): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chaii..what is this country turning to shocked

This politicians are too desperate. This is a govt that was voted to fight corruption but instead of fighting corruption they are redefining corruption

6 Likes

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Kosoco(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
surveyProf:
Omo-agege and group....shocked

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by hush15: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ebullience:
The Senators loyal to President Muhammadu Buhari are now converging in Sheraton Hotel as the plot to impeach the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu becomes glaring following Tuesday invasion of the Assembly complex by armed security men.

The Department of State Services, DSS, blocked all entry or exit from the National Assembly in Abuja on Tuesday.

The development is alleged to be part of the plot to effect a change of the Senate leadership.

The Special Adviser to the Senate President on New Media, Yusuph Olaniyonu, told DAILY POST on Tuesday that the APC senators have now moved to Sheraton Hotels to embark on the illegal impeachment of the Senate President and his deputy.

He said, “The Senators loyal to the government are now convening in Sheraton Hotel where the illegal impeachment exercise will be commencing.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/07/breaking-pro-buhari-senators-relocate-sheraton-begin-impeachment-process-saraki/

As long as they didnt go with the mace. Make saraki hold on to that spare wella cos i dont understand why some people are obsessed with defection that they must want the impeachment by force when they dont even constitute 2/3 majority
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by kaymandak(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
I love this...Saraki polithiefians must go

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by yotomi80: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Even though am anti-apc,I support any move to impeach this ungrateful man.you can't be in opposition as a Senate president and ekeremadu as a deputy at the same time.this is evil.but buhari should be voted out anyway

2 Likes

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by faithfull18(f): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Where you keep reading senators loyal to this person or that person. Are they not supposed to be loyal to the masses alone and serve her interest. Too much drama in this country. It's tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by blackpanda: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lerio:
Okay..We dey wait for them

lolz..u and whom? Are u a senator
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by sunsplash99(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
One must be fox in order to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten off wolves.

Buhari is a tyrant.
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
If buhari get re-elected in 2019 he'll do much worse than this.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by blackpanda: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
DaddyTechz:
Sometimes I wonder if Southerners, especially Igbos and Yorubas are cursed to be slaves forever. Because without them leaving their senseless pride behind to Unite and deliver their Lands, they'll soon be permanently enslaved to Fulanis. Wishing it away won't stop their satanic plans. You don't even realize that Lear is your sister, your own sisters will start falling victim from Next year. The South works so hard and generate the Money, the North spends and share it. I'm Igbos, Igbos and Yorubas should massively support and Vote Fela Durotoye. Is there "impossible" in your own Life dictionary? Spread the Word! Not APC, not PDP, the new Party of Fela Durotoye is the Answer. You have the Will Power to choose, you are not under a Fulani curse.
[/s]

Fela whom
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by otokx(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
frowland:
Too many fake news this morning.

It appears the media is being remotely controlled at the moment. Just take a look at the picture of the large crowd protesting at the National Assembly. It is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by BanevsJoker(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
DaddyTechz:
Sometimes I wonder if Southerners, especially Igbos and Yorubas are cursed to be slaves forever. Because without them leaving their senseless pride behind to Unite and deliver their Lands, they'll soon be permanently enslaved to Fulanis. Wishing it away won't stop their satanic plans. You don't even realize that Lear is your sister, your own sisters will start falling victim from Next year. The South works so hard and generate the Money, the North spends and share it. I'm Igbos, Igbos and Yorubas should massively support and Vote Fela Durotoye. Is there "impossible" in your own Life dictionary? Spread the Word! Not APC, not PDP, the new Party of Fela Durotoye is the Answer. You have the Will Power to choose, you are not under a Fulani curse.
Let me quote Adams Oshiomole for you "go and die".
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by gare(f): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridguy:
This is getting messier.

NOT IS GETTING MESSIER, THEY ONLY FOOLING THEMSELVES, HOW TIME DO WE HAVE BEFORE ELECTIONS, THAT PLOT ENSURE HE DOES NOT COME BACK TO THE SENATE THAN ALL THIS THEY ARE DOING
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by surgical: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
DaddyTechz:
your fellow believed and supported this regime,he is not better we can't support him, go and bring a better candidate, this one doesn't have the pedigree

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Didcot: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
It shall not be well with all of them!
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by horladexino(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
E be like say nigeria are caused
dont even knw who to follow again buhari dat i even consider is messing up nd down na wa oo
pdp is nt an alternative now
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by sureheaven(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
They must succeed that betrayal and Judas.

When Akpabio decamped, he resign his post. If Saraki can’t resign honorably, they shld impeach him legally or illegally.
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by mbos: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
yotomi80:
Even though am anti-apc,I support any move to impeach this ungrateful man.you can't be in opposition as a Senate president and ekeremadu as a deputy at the same time.this is evil.but buhari should be voted out anyway

you must then be confused

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by frowland(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
otokx:

It appears the media is being remotely controlled at the moment. Just take a look at the picture of the large crowd protesting at the National Assembly. It is amazing.
Yea.. Control of the media goes to the highest bidder. I doubt if Buhari himself is interested in such bidding.
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by leesamyoung(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
RichDad1:
The Tyranical backstabber must be removed. cool

Argue with your Phone screen. tongue
backstabber as how, can you explain please, because last time I checked, 3party comprise apc, CPC ACN AND EX PDP, CPC PROVIDE PRESIDENT BUHARI, ACN PROVIDE VICE PRESIDENT OSINBAJO AND EX PDP TAKE SENATE PRESIDENT, so what did SARAKI do that is wrong, please explain. you want his services without him taking any reward, demonic people
you go back on agreement made with him to defect to apc and he checkmate you, he is ways ahead of you slowpoke, everyone can't be fool like you we know better

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Falcaoalih123: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Haha
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by ogatboy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is the reason Buhari travelled. To allow impunity. Integrity my foot.

1 Like

Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by Bruemath(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just waiting for the end of all these drama
Re: Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki by doublefreez(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is some serious sh**t. Am not a prophet of doom, but I fear Buhari may end Democracy in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.