Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri (37317 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Impeachment: APC May Expel Lawmakers Loyal To Agboola, Ondo Deputy Governor / Impeachment: APC Dares Saraki To Reconvene Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by richeeyo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
johnpaul1101:
cant they just leave this saraki dude alone, is he really that much of a threat to the 'almighty' APC
I leaved in ilorin when he was the governor
He his a treat to the nation
Can you believe this guy closed the bank his father own an went away with pensioners money, till today some families never recovered from that betrayal
That is just one out of 16 with evidence that i know of

1 Like

Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by phase1: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Reno omokori is not even in Nigeria

How did he get to know about a bus ahead of his fellow loud mouths in Nigeria

NAIRALAND moderators THINK, WILL YOU ?

You dumbohari mor0ns are laughable. You are asking how Reno a former employee of the presidency knows what is going on in this internet information age?

If I had my way, I'll find a way to purge this country of dumbohari mor0ns with I.Qs that are a fraction of the IQ of a doorknob. Even if it means spilling blood.
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by trinity11(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
Nass is on recess and Pdp called only his
senators to reconvene unknown to Apc senators.
But for the quick intervention of the Security
Operative that prevented them from conveying to
impeach Pmb .
Now , look at them wailing " democracy is at
risk."

What are you saying?

APC said they are still the majority of the 8th senate with a total of 54 "SINators".
so how on earth do you expect PdP which is minority with just 49 "SINators" to impeach the president
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by beejaay: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
kstyle2:
. Just out of curiosity, are you supporting him because he did wonders when he was the governor of kwara state? Was he able to woo investors, provide modern facilities, create jobs? He was able to set a standard no other governor had ever attained or will likely never attain in terms of good governance as well as fulfilling all his promises? Or you say this because he has made our senate one to envy in Africa?
I just want to know why you'll support saraki as president. Thanks
and you why are you supporting PMB,Tinubu, Oshiomole, IGP,Amechi and other thieves, including celebration the planned defection of a known thief Akpabio?no let hypocrisy kill you
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by MONITZ: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
What is even wrong with this Oshiomole sef,does he think that the style he used when he held sway as the NLC chairman would work at all time and particularly here?,the man is just too power drunk ,he is only interested in using brawns to achieve results and so far so good this method continues to fail him as he hasn't been able to achieve anything tangible and as a result he's been huffing and puffing,on the other hand Saraki is using his brains well and has been able to push the entire APC into a very tight corner and on the spotlight to show how undemocratic they re....
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by otokx(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Reno omokori is not even in Nigeria

How did he get to know about a bus ahead of his fellow loud mouths in Nigeria

NAIRALAND moderators THINK, WILL YOU ?

Supported
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by zinizta: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
i would like to see Saraki impeached...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by bhella10: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:
A reasonable set of people would have aborted mission as all media is focused on them, but they cant because the NASS would not think to reconvene anymore untill the stipulated date, they have made their reasons know, they have played their trump card.
What would the press do to stop the inevitable?
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ndonu101:
Oshiomole should stop these games

He is a party chairman and should focus on his party. He must leave the NASS alone

Nigeria is not Benin motor park!

@bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by aduni20(f): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Lol..

Failires will always fail.

Yes, they may try but they would keep failing....

SARAKI is the next President of Nigeria...
angry angry

God Almighty forbid. Neva Neva Neva
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by KingRagnar: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
You sit at the other end of the mountain to stir up unneeded drama and commotion. If anything should happen, you will be chilling under your table in the US while we hare will be left to face the consequences of your action. Where is the pictorial evidence of your accusation. You are just bent of ruining this administration, id does not matter to you how lives are better now, all Reno cares about is the destruction of PMB; he is blinded by bitterness and anger.
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by toideve(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Catalyst4eva:
Pro-Buhari Senators are right now in 5 buses headed to the APC Chairman's, Adams Oshiomhole's house to perfect plans for the impeachment of the Senate President.

Sen. Reno Omokiri twitted thus:

"

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1026790640754089984

Ehn it's just to send drone to Oshiomole's house nau, and bomb the hell out of them. Our solution is here!
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
bhella10:
What would the press do to stop the inevitable?

Why was daura lawal eventually the scapegoat?
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by kstyle2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
beejaay:

and you why are you supporting PMB,Tinubu, Oshiomole, IGP,Amechi and other thieves, including celebration the planned defection of a known thief Akpabio?no let hypocrisy kill you
. Far from it. I do not support them. I'm yet to see any Nigerian with the technical know how to run this nation in the right direction. I also asked the same question when people were rooting for fayemi and fayose's deputy. I wanted them to inform on on the giant strands fayemi attained while he was governor briefly or what was his contribution to the growth of this country whilst a minister for 3 years. Also, what had fayose done for ekiti people that had shown that the state had grown in leaps and bounds under his guidance and it would be wise if it continues with his deputy taking charge. No one gave me a sensible reason

1 Like

Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Iamgrey5(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
phase1:

You dumbohari mor0ns are laughable. You are asking how Reno a former employee of the presidency knows what is going on in this internet information age?

If I had my way, I'll find a way to purge this country of dumbohari mor0ns with I.Qs that are a fraction of the IQ of a doorknob. Even if it means spilling blood.
You dumber than average

So Reno was the only former member of the presidency

Why can't others know about these Five alleged buses plying over Abuja's streets like a Bats man car ?? cheesy

Anyways, you should have been thought sometimes In your very pitiable existence that when a new administration comes into office, it comes in with its own officials.

So it is very unlikely for a member of the previous administration outside the country to know much about the events in the inner circle of the current administration.

Nonetheless, I see why you used the word slowpoke so many times in your write up, I am sure people must have used the word to address you on a daily basis. grin

I am sorry about that tho, but I can't think of better word to address you aswell.
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by linearity: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Saraki is a gonnner.
Stupid rogue and killer.

It's more funny that it is Reno that ran away from the country for Many years now that is giving us situation report from abroad!

It takes 55 simple majority votes in the upper chambers to sack Saraki....30 die hard APC Senators in 5 coaster buses can’t even form a quorum to hold any meeting, talkless of harming an ant.

They are just going to their chairman’s house for party meeting. If they truly want to sack Saraki, they should learn how the game is played and start winning PDP Senators to their side to help them vote, period!
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Uptown7(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
APC Sak,. Haters Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Canoe.
Canoe who?
Canoe come out or what?
In essence?
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by deomelo: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You dumber than average

Why can't others know about these Five alleged buses plying over Abuja's streets like a Bats man car ?? cheesy

Anyways, you should have been thought sometimes In your very pitiable existence that when a new administration comes into office, it comes in with his own officials.

So it is very unlikely for a member of the previous administration outside the country to know much about the events in the inner circle of the current administration.

Nonetheless, I see why you used the word slowpoke so many times in your write up, I am sure people must have used the word to address you on a daily basis. grin

I am sorry about that tho, but I can't think of better word to address you aswell.

Abeg don't mind the ipob zombie... he obviously saw the buses and texted the fake twitter pastor the location, destination and their intentions. Many of these jokers think with their brains under their feet.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by OlaMiki: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
u brainless when u believe this
Racoon:
shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy Again? From their subtle but bursted moves @ the NASS then attention shifted to Sheraton Hotel Abuja and now Oshiomole's house.
So nah Saraki put APC on this panic attack mode like this today? Saraki must be a genius & don.APC agha unu bu sorry.
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by bhella10: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:

Why was daura lawal eventually the scapegoat?
argue with ur keypad
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Alliadekolaforu: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Lol..

Failires will always fail.

Yes, they may try but they would keep failing....

SARAKI is the next President of Nigeria...
for real �
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Bimpe29: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Their scheming and meetings shall be in futility.
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by ken6488(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
saraki for president 2018
like to support share to dislike
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by phase1: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You dumber than average

Anyways, you should have been thought sometimes In your very pitiable existence that when a new administration comes into office, it comes in with its own officials.

Dumb cantankerous and mor0nic dumboharists like you deserve to be lobotomized and sterilized. You are an unfortunate contamination to the human race. Even a single plankton contributes more to the ecosystem than you and your offsprings will ever contribute. Tua! cheesy
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by mercenary: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Saraki is a gonner.
Stupid rogue and killer.

It's more funny that it is Reno that ran away from the country for Many years now that is giving us situation report from abroad!
A pained Zombie spotted... At least Osinbajo has small sense to arrest and curb Daura's excesses.

E pain am grin grin
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Catastrophe1: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ndonu101:
Oshiomole should stop these games

He is a party chairman and should focus on his party. He must leave the NASS alone

Nigeria is not Benin motor park!
Honestly bru
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
mercenary:
A pained Zombie spotted... At least Osinbajo has small sense to arrest and curb Daura's excesses.

E pain am grin grin
wetin dis one know?
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by wyt(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
richeeyo:

I leaved in ilorin when he was the governor
He his a treat to the nation
Can you believe this guy closed the bank his father own an went away with pensioners money, till today some families never recovered from that betrayal
That is just one out of 16 with evidence that i know of

the name of the bank pls?

how can you tell me that a governor closed a bank in Nigeria? haba!!! this one no fly.
APC supporters are like their leaders,...
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Iamgrey5(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
phase1:

Dumb cantankerous and mor0nic dumboharists like you deserve to be lobotomized and sterilized. You are an unfortunate contamination to the human race. Even a single plankton contributes more to the ecosystem than you and your offsprings will ever contribute. Tua! cheesy
I see you have started acting your usual self grin

You are no longer trying to be rational or pretending to be intelligent.

Apparently, all those verbal abuse and personal insults you have received down the years have not been a total waste afteall; you have learnt how to write the word slowpoke in a million ways.

Good work pal!

All you need to do now is to learn how to engage in a rational argument without resulting to the use of insults.

Keep working on it, you will get there someday.
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by phase1: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I see you have started acting your usual self grin

You are no longer trying to be rational or pretend to be intelligent.

Apparently, all those verbal abuse and personal insults you have received down the years have not been a total waste afteall; you have learnt how to write the word slowpoke in a million ways.

Good work pal!

All you need to do now is to learn how to engage in a rational argument without resulting to the use of insults.

Keep working on it, you will get there someday.

Why should I respond intellectually to a creature twith an IQ less that of a crockroach excrement?

Do bird-talkers speak human language to birds? cheesy

You are daft. Make peace with that and keep wondering why reno got local info before you in the internet age. Nincompoop. cheesy
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by 02Kebreal(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
SARAKI MUST FALL...
Re: Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri by Iamgrey5(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
phase1:

Why should respond intellectually to a creature that with an IQ less that of a crockroach excrement.

Very predictable response!
Abuse! abuse! Abuse!

insults! insult! insults !

Yet, no logic whatsoever!

Do you realize you have been repeating the same lines for the past three post like a programmed robot.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.