Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (37294 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by senatordave1(m): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2018
For me, the best governor is Godwin Obaseki of Edo while the worst is Ben Ayade of Cross River.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:
For me,the best governor is godwin obaseki of edo while the worst is ben ayade of cross river
Which Ayade is d worst governor?

Even Okowa will disagree with u.

Okowa is d worst governor in Nigeria as at today.

He's PDP and south south is a PDP zone that's why his head has never been called for.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by senatordave1(m): 1:20am On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

He's PDP and south south is a PDP zone that's why his head has never been called for.

I thought okowa is called road master

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by raumdeuter: 1:23am On Sep 07, 2018
What of Seriake Dickson

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by roundman: 1:24am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:

How can you say Ben Ayande is the worst for where Okowa dey.....

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by slivertongue: 3:15am On Sep 07, 2018
I dey laugh because in nigeria the worst will insist on repeating the class again and we know what means.

19 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by MrPolitics: 6:07am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:
For me,the best governor is godwin obaseki of edo while the worst is ben ayade of cross river

Ofcourse for you, the best will be Obaseki. Are you not an APC robot?
Reasonable people know that Wike and Udom are the best performers in SS.

231 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by MVLOX(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2018
And the winner is .... Okowa of Delta state

13 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by bigcasava1(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2018
what are u saying dickson of bayelsa is d worst

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by dlaw70(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

what ! Tell okowa to collect that worst governor from Ayade is an insult on okowa.even ayade will not allow u to hand that trophy to okowa(the only trophy he so merit).come to CR and u will feel sorry 4 us.d only df btw d 2 is that ayade is a big time media propergandist.that man is d greatest fraud in d history of CR.our gods will not forgive him and his generations unborn

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by dlaw70(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2018
D only project ayade started and completed was d 10million he gave to one cripple in my LGA who claimed to be a musician .aside that,that ayade has never don a tin.just come to CR,u will pity us.if its about half naked girls shaking their boobs and assess at him in d name of pageant,he ll quickly chun out millions while smiling sheepishly at same time crying with his handkerchief by d side.
That man is a fraud who even d devil envies his trecheries and manipulations

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Okowa is worst among worse

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Zendinho(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Give it up to Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River state. ....
That dude has no rival

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by lagdmark(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:
Please stop encouraging these politicians, No governor is best anything, best and your youths are migrating in their thousands outside the country in search of better conditions.
Hold your leaders accountable to do more.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by bayelsa1son(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
What of Seriake Dickson
that guy is the worstest of all time governors

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2018
dlaw70:
what ! Tell okowa to collect that worst governor from Ayade is an insult on okowa.even ayade will not allow u to hand that trophy to okowa(the only trophy he so merit).come to CR and u will feel sorry 4 us.d only df btw d 2 is that ayade is a big time media propergandist.that man is d greatest fraud in d history of CR.our gods will not forgive him and his generations unborn
Okowa will arrest u for trying to take away his only achievement since he became governor.

The guy is a complete failure.

Even Yahaya Bello is better off than him.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by senatordave1(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Zendinho:
Give it up to Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River state. ....

That dude has no rival
Thank you.your a honest cross riverian

9 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:
For where?
The guy na waste of time and resources.
Just go to Delta State and see how bad it has become.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by senatordave1(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Okowa will arrest u for trying to take away his only achievement since he became governor.

The guy is a complete failure.

Even Yahaya Bello is better off than him.
I heard hes tarring roads and commissioning spars and malls
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by senatordave1(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2018
bayelsa1son:
that guy is the worstest of all time governors
Yes.i see apc taking over

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2018
dlaw70:
D only project ayade started and completed was d 10million he gave to one cripple in my LGA who claimed to be a musician .aside that,that ayade has never don a tin.just come to CR,u will pity us.if its about half naked girls shaking their boobs and assess at him in d name of pageant,he ll quickly chun out millions while smiling sheepishly at same time crying with his handkerchief by d side.
Ben is a saint compared to Okowa.

Please stop taking away the only award suitable for Okowa away from him.
Thank u.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by senatordave1(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2018
dlaw70:
Your right.only cross river people know what were facing.outsiders will be deceived by his media lies.i see owan enoh as the next governor

5 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Those are lies from the pit of hell.

He will even doubt if he's told he tarred a road.

All governors in the south are PDP except that of Edo state, but they are all worse than cankerworm.

This goes to show that no politician needs sympathizers because they're all the same.

4 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by CodeTemplar: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2018
Obaseki to me has shown elements of a visionary leader. I see him as a man driven by a picture of a state that is economically independent of Abuja.

As for Ayade, I haven't really been following his moves so I can say much about him. One sure state with bad governor history though is Bayelsa, with a high per capita FAAC Allocation and the agric potential in that state it should be like a Dubai in sahara.

8 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by skimmy005: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Those are lies from the pit of hell.

He will even doubt if he's told he tarred a road.

All governors in the south are PDP except that of Edo state, but they are all worse than cankerworm.

This goes to show that no politician needs sympathizers because they're all the same.
goat I live in st saviour obaseki have already started with the road construction at st saviour road when I come out today I will snap picture and show you .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2018
skimmy005:
goat I live in st saviour obaseki have already started with the road construction at st saviour road when I come out today I will snap picture and show you .
Please reconstruct ur comment, I can't seem to comprehend anything from it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Afamed: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:

I know more of Delta state. Okowa only woke up as a Governor in the last 7months. Practically nothing to justify the huge amount he receives monthly from FG allocation.

6 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Afamed: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:
He begins that just of recent. He has not been justifying the bogus revenue
Re: The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? by Bizibi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Obaseki best? Wonderful!!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned / Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.