Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" (36462 Views)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Woman Spotted Sleeping At NASS Inauguration (Photos) / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by BruncleZuma: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Greenarrow01(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
What about 2014
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by dustydee: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
But it happened in 2014 nah. Or do you think we have forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by abike12(f): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
all over the world people are not dying from bad roads and no hospitals. all over the world minimum wage is not $50 a month! all over the world politicians don't steal the way Nigerian politicians steal. maybe if their cliques are scattered something positive will come out of it for the common man

2 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by OhiOfIhima: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
If this has never happen b4 so congratulations to Nigerians n d country itself to make it to d Guiness book of record in a negative vibe.. What a show of shame for whoever orchestrated dat undemocratic act.
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Yomit71(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
me I will say shocked cool grin
igbo AMALA
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by mandax: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
All these happen because Buhari clan wants to deeply entrench Nigeria's unworkable political system and structure which favour only Buhari clan.

Restructure Nigeria now or let the country disintegrate. Buhari clan can't do a fackin if the southern groups unanimously agree to leave Nigeria.
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by kingvictor7: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
D same way ur so called hero of democracy GEJ barricaded d National Assembly wit security agents in 2014 wen tambuwal defected to APC.. Saraki shud do d needful, resign honorably or be impeached forcefully..���
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Redhot111(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wike, don't worry if dem like make dem come like lagbaja or make wear odudu Calabar come. Saraki will always be ahead of them in all their plans. God don curse APC so nothing wey dem do wey go succeed.

I just confirmed to be sure my pvc is still there. I can't wait to use it against backwardness
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
This also

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by RexTramadol1: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
This kind of illegality never happened all over the world before that lest than 50% will elect senate president through the back door,
only one minority party will secretly elect senate president and deputy senate president without the knowledge of the majority party.

The Bible said,
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Illegality upon illegality make the both hands clean, and that is justice.
An eye for an eye,
Let me also remind the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that those that will come to equity should come with clean hand.
The corrupt PDP don't have the loco standing and the morality to stop thief saraki removal.
It is not impeachment that required 2/3, it is call removal by payback with the highest number of senators present.

The same method thief saraki use to become senate president will also be use against him.

U mean Sam Loco Efe

Locus standi.
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by userplainly(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
LadyNaija:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/national-assembly-governor-wike-calls-on-nigerians-to-resist-dictatorship-264613.html

Evil men! so that you can locate them after and kill them and their families? see this the only way to take power from these fat political evil thieves that will kill to stay in power ...... anybody that say this is wrong is a bloody fool! the whole system is corrupt and if anything wants to happen nobody should show their face or they'll be hunted and killed... thought Nairalanders are educated!!
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Udo8(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
veekid:
Buhari is a tyrant

Seconded tongue embarassed
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by anonymuz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Short rogue!
This country must be sanitize from rogue and killers called politicians
This is only a process, not the end.
please how do we get rid of this rogues called politician
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by momonny: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
I hope you remember this.
modelmike7:
Short rogue!
This country must be sanitize from rogue and killers called politicians
This is only a process, not the end.

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by ud4u: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
APC shame

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by mandax: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
SEE CROWD ON NL, BECAUSE WIKE OPEN MOUTH TALK.

NIGERIANS UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE THE NIGERDELTA GROUPS UNANIMOUSLY SAY "ENOUGH TO THIS MADNESS/NONSENSE IN NIGERIA" IT'S ALL OVER FOR ONE NIGERIA.

PRESIDENT BUHARI THE PETROLEUM MINISTER DOES NOT SEEM TO WANT DEMOCRACY CONTINUE IN NIGERIA DESPITE SELECTING ALL THE SECURITY HEADS OF NIGERIA FROM HIS TRIBE/RELIGION
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by kurt09(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

I am a failure yet I have seen more more money than you can ever dream off ...when you don ever buy brand new motor dash at least two people then come back and call me a failure ...

Smart I am smarter than you are

Property I get pass you

School I go pass you

Strong I strong pass you

Business I do pass you

Working experience I get pass you

Life I de chop am pass you

So Mr man what's your point ? Go play for bush zombie
You're wicked!

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Abak1: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Kaycee9242 post=70065470]Who shud rise with u yeye man? Are u all not same? Call ur children to rise with u. Rubbish.lol
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Bruemath(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
APC disgracing Nigeria time without number
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by thunderbabs: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
When you are unknowingly setting the stage for your downfall, ehen.... That is what buhari and his cabals are epping him do ryt now.
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Vokians(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
This kind of illegality never happened all over the world before that lest than 50% will elect senate president through the back door,
only one minority party will secretly elect senate president and deputy senate president without the knowledge of the majority party.

The Bible said,
An eye for an eye,
Let me also remind the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that those that will come to equity should come with clean hand.
The corrupt PDP don't have the loco standing and the morality to stop thief saraki removal.
It is not impeachment that required 2/3, it is call removal by payback with the highest number of senators present.

The same method thief saraki use to become senate president will also be use against him.
You are biased and corrupt in you statement above. How would Nigeria get better with people like you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Tundeobama(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
veekid:
Buhari is a tyrant
The final death of pdp is after they nominated thier presidential aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by jaykay2017: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kingosytex:
This what the illiterate fulani man from daura has turned nigeria into but my happiness is that the man of GOD who gave the prophesy that led to bubu's victory in 2015 has prophesised that the tyrant will lose woefully in 2019
sometime i wonder are will truly leaving in dis country, u mean u re supporting all what dis people re doing. anyway tell that ur man of GOD that he has miss road, #BUBU is coming back ....
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by TONYFRANC(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
justsayemma:
really? if there was a siege, i dont support it. i remember when lawmakers had to climb d walls of the assembly complex, because there was a siege under Gej regime.am sure Wike remembers too.
at that it was them them GEJ was involved like the way bubu is directly and directly involve in this rascality
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by jaykay2017: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Vokians:
You are biased and corrupt in you statement above. How would Nigeria get better with people like you.
pls tell him oooo

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nkpologwu: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
So too all over the world the kind of corruption going on in Nigeria has never happened.
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by LANDLORD72: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has sacked the Director-General of the Department of State Service, Lawal Daura.
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by DogmaNation: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:

The Bible said,
An eye for an eye,

idiotic pig of buhari die

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by drlateef: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kingosytex:
This what the illiterate fulani man from daura has turned nigeria into but my happiness is that the man of GOD who gave the prophesy that led to bubu's victory in 2015 has prophesised that the tyrant will lose woefully in 2019

The illiterate Fulani man called Pastor Yemi Osinbajo? �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.